Silk Touch 2007

Silk Touch by Max Mara
Silk Touch is a popular perfume by Max Mara for women and was released in 2007. The scent is floral-fresh. It is still available to purchase.

Daphné Bugey

Top Notes Top NotesBarberryBarberry
Cherry blossomCherry blossom
Heart Notes Heart NotesJasmineJasmine
Umbrella acacia
Base Notes Base NotesWoody notesWoody notes
MuskMusk

Submitted by Seglein, last update on 12.03.2019.

4.5

Easy Come, Easy Go
This smells, strangely enough, of tangerine/mandarin/clementine/random orange of some kind or other, grapefruit, benzoin, pepper and green apples.

Creamy, powdery & peppery. Subtly floral.
Dries down to a pure green apple scent that lasts, overall, for around two hours on my skin.

Silky? About as silky as the bill/note I used to buy it.
(I guess that could be taken either way depending on your opinion of how silky your own bill/note is.)

I love the bottle design for all of the MAX MARA scents.
I only wish I'd bagged myself the main one, not this fruity flanker.

child of Kenzo Amour & Moschino I Love Love
I am a big fan of the only other MaxMara I've tried - the edp. So, when I saw this at a good price on eBay, I had to give it a try. At first, I could easily have mistaken its musky cherry blossom charm - cozy and impersonal at the same time - for the original Kenzo Amour, which I like very much. That was not a big surprise, as the nose behind this (Daphne Bugey) was also behind Amour. But soon, I swore I was wearing Moschino Cheap & Chic I Love Love, a summer favorite of mine. ILL has long puzzled me because of its hard-to-pin-down citrus scent that makes me think of lemon sorbet without containing any lemon. Some folks describe ILL as an orange scent, but there's no orange in it, either (and I don't smell any). Silk Touch helped me unlock the ILL puzzle. ST is the only scent in the database featuring barberry. While it's not botanically related to red currant, that's the only thing in I Love Love that would make them smell so similar.

The Silk Touch bottle leaves me a bit cold. However, I really dislike the bottle of I Love Love, with the psychedelically colored version of the "Olive Oyl" cap. I'll be happy to have ST's bottle replace ILL's in my summer rotation.

by Ginger
by Fran
by Ninina
by Ninina

Popular Max Mara

Kashmina Touch by Max Mara Le Parfum by Max Mara Le Parfum Zeste & Musc by Max Mara Max Mara by Max Mara Gold Touch by Max Mara Ouverture by Max Mara