Carolina

Carolina by Mazzolari
6.9 / 10 31 Ratings
Carolina is a perfume by Mazzolari for women. The release year is unknown. The scent is floral-fruity. The longevity is above-average. It is still available to purchase.
Floral notesFloral notes Fruity notesFruity notes TuberoseTuberose
Submitted by Seglein, last update on 01.08.2022.

2 in-depth fragrance descriptions

Simple diva
As soon as tuberose is mentioned as a note, you can expect some comparisons with Fracas Eau de Parfum . For good reasons, I think. For me, Fracas was the gateway to the tuberose domain. In a sense Carolina and Fracas are similar. Well, if you can look beyond the differences in the note breakdown. In both perfumes the tuberose is displayed as a full-on diva, commanding attention with her passionate, somewhat irrational behavior.

More recently, I tried Carnal Flower by Dominique Ropion. He did an impressive job of taming the infamous white flower. Although that fragrance is beautiful in pretty much every way, I felt it didn't capture the essence of the tuberose. A diva does not want to be constrained.

Mazzolari's approach is different. No fruity notes even they are listed, no greens, no honey, no orris butter. The characteristic flower in its pure and singular form is put on a pedestal here. The result is an all linear scent without a heady opening or complicated plot.

Carolina may be a slow starter, once unleashed she is nothing but temperament. A bold white floral with a flamboyant personality. Stylish, emotional and impossible to stay unnoticed. Not necessarily loud, just a confident presence at all times. A must-try for whoever enjoys an ultra-feminine white floral.

Tuberoscarf
I read about CAROLINA, that it is a classical white-flower fragrance. When I nuzzled the perfume in the sample vial, the sense was rather purple, I saw a lady driving a cabrio while her purple scarf is flagging in the wind. So I gave it a try, even though it contains tuberose. I can not stand this note. And tuberose can not stand me, and persecute me mercilessly, when it is possible – as now.

I felt as I had dressed in rotten FRACAS, so I should say only the facts shortly: CAROLINA is:
- feminine
- strong
- durable
I can easily recommend it to tuberose fans.
My rating is also 50%, since even my reluctant nose can feel the high quality of the notes and the elegance that others can gain from this creature.

Pie Chart Radar Chart

Images

1 fragrance photo of the community

Popular by Mazzolari

Nero (Eau de Parfum) by Mazzolari Hartley by Mazzolari Patchouly / Patchouli (Eau de Parfum) by Mazzolari Vaniglia by Mazzolari Lui by Mazzolari Lei by Mazzolari Mazzolari by Mazzolari Alessandro by Mazzolari Nero (Essenza in Olio) by Mazzolari Alchemico by Mazzolari Vetiver by Mazzolari Augusto by Mazzolari Sofia (Eau de Parfum) by Mazzolari Ambra by Mazzolari Bergamotto Mediterraneo by Mazzolari Oriente by Mazzolari Le Rose (Eau de Parfum) by Mazzolari Fleurs d'Oranger by Mazzolari Musk (Eau de Parfum) by Mazzolari Elena (Eau de Parfum) by Mazzolari