Carolina

Carolina by Mazzolari
Carolina is a perfume by Mazzolari for women. The release year is unknown. The scent is floral-fruity. The longevity is above-average. It is still available to purchase.

Floral notesFloral notes
Fruity notesFruity notes
TuberoseTuberose

Submitted by Seglein, last update on 29.03.2021.

Tuberoscarf
I read about CAROLINA, that it is a classical white-flower fragrance. When I nuzzled the perfume in the sample vial, the sense was rather purple, I saw a lady driving a cabrio while her purple scarf is flagging in the wind. So I gave it a try, even though it contains tuberose. I can not stand this note. And tuberose can not stand me, and persecute me mercilessly, when it is possible – as now.

I felt as I had dressed in rotten FRACAS, so I should say only the facts shortly: CAROLINA is:
- feminine
- strong
- durable
I can easily recommend it to tuberose fans.
My rating is also 50%, since even my reluctant nose can feel the high quality of the notes and the elegance that others can gain from this creature.

Popular Mazzolari

Nero (Eau de Parfum) by Mazzolari Patchouly / Patchouli (Eau de Parfum) by Mazzolari Hartley by Mazzolari Vaniglia by Mazzolari Lui by Mazzolari Lei by Mazzolari Mazzolari by Mazzolari Alessandro by Mazzolari Vetiver by Mazzolari Alchemico by Mazzolari Augusto by Mazzolari Sofia (Eau de Parfum) by Mazzolari Ambra by Mazzolari Oriente by Mazzolari Le Rose (Eau de Parfum) by Mazzolari Bergamotto Mediterraneo by Mazzolari Fleurs d'Oranger by Mazzolari Musk (Eau de Parfum) by Mazzolari Oud by Mazzolari Elena (Eau de Parfum) by Mazzolari