Cuirs Nomades - Italian Leather (2013)

Cuirs Nomades - Italian Leather by Memo

Cuirs Nomades - Italian Leather is a popular perfume by Memo for women and men and was released in 2013. The scent is leathery-spicy. The longevity is above-average. It is still in production.

Pink pepper, Petitgrain, Blackcurrant bud, Rockrose absolute, Galbanum, Clary sage, Tomato leaf, Iris concrete, Vanilla absolute, Sandalwood, Tolu balm, Opoponax, Myrrh, Benzoin, Leather accord, Musk

Submitted by WRoth, last update on 12.05.2019

10.0 10.0 10.0 9.5/10

MrWanderflo
The green gourmand with leather jacket
When I was wandering through the perfume shelves with my favourite consultant in the perfumery of my trust to look for something new for me, he drew my attention to the Memo house that had just arrived The interesting story of the perfumers who travel to different places to capture the typical scent and then tie it up in the perfume bottle and try to unleash it again bit by bit, sounded like a nice idea.
He knew that I liked sweet, expansive fragrances, as well as racy, bitter men's fragrances. A great balancing act in two extremes.
Let's get to the scent. With the Italy Leather he had now introduced me to a fragrance that managed to give the plump sweetness a good masculinity through the strongly dominating vanilla.
He gets this through the leather which is very supple and the herbal note of the tomato leaf which brings a racy spiciness with it.
I liked the fragrance very much at first go, but I am very choosy and a clear purchase decision was not yet there After we had looked a little bit further, he asked me which ones I had liked quite well and made me a few small fillings.
For the next few days I carried them across. Especially the Italian leather stood out.
The memo received dozens of compliments, which is due to its strong silage (its oil concentration should be 28%, if I remember correctly) and its high recognition value due to its spiciness.
I prefer to wear it in the colder months with a leather jacket, because it is a bit too inviting for the warmer months and maybe late in the evening in rooms where One Millions and The Ones beat you to death, so you should wish to draw some attention to yourself.

Fine Leather
This is one of the most intoxicating leather fragrances I've ever experienced next to Cuir Ottoman and Aoud Leather. Only it is more elegant and resplendent. The tomato leaf gives it a subtle green flare no other leather based fragrance has. My favorite part is the cozy ensemble of resins that play well with the leather itself. I wasn't expecting this level of refinement and luxury. When it comes to fragrance, I'm all about mood. Wear what you feel and in that moment, embrace that feeling. However, there is a time and most certainly a place to wear Italian Leather. Something so classy should be reserved for a worthy occasion.

Shabby leather
The opening of Italian Leather is pleasant: a Mediterranean breeze of tomato leaves, red pepper, something green, crunchy and slightly fruity, on a sweet and earthy resinous base softened by vanilla. The leather note is there, somewhere, and it soon emerges (not completely) with its dull, plain, flabby, thin safraleine heart – like many other contemporary and sad leather accords we (well, you) seem to have to get used to these days. On the drydown the leather note gets inexplicably a vague smell of warm cake, which I assume it's due to resins, vanillin and other synthetic stuff collapsing together. As for many niche scents of nowadays, Memo lacks in many - almost any - basic qualities: depth, substance, personality and quality. It does not "stink" (hence my not-that-low rate...), but smells rather just plain, dull and artificial. Unworth any possible care. Ridiculously crazy price.

5/10
10.0 10.0 10.0 9.0/10

Splashfrag12
Astonishing Leathery Fragrance !!
I am pretty surprised seeing that there is no review for such a lovey gem!Memo Italian Leather as per my view, is the best leathery fragrance would have ever smelled !!
Its very different that the leather based fragrances like TF Tuscan Leather,Marley Godolphin,Rasasi La Yukawam .
The leather feel along with vanilla is superb!!One should specially try this

by sebjar
by sebjar
by Splashfrag12
by Splashfrag12

Popular Memo

Cuirs Nomades - Irish Leather by Memo Cuirs Nomades - Italian Leather by Memo Les Echappées - Lalibela by Memo Cuirs Nomades - French Leather by Memo Cuirs Nomades - African Leather by Memo Les Echappées - Shams Oud / Shams by Memo Les Echappées - Granada by Memo Les Echappées - Manoa by Memo Graines Vagabondes - Kedu by Memo Siwa (2007) by Memo Sundance by Memo Jannat (2008) (Eau de Parfum) by Memo Les Echappées - Inlé by Memo Les Echappées - Luxor Oud by Memo Les Echappées - Quartier Latin by Memo Graines Vagabondes - Ilha do Mel by Memo Cuirs Nomades - Russian Leather by Memo Cuirs Nomades - Moon Fever / Moon Safari by Memo Eau de Memo by Memo Art Land - Marfa by Memo