Luxuria (2018)

Luxuria by Memoize

Luxuria is a new perfume by Memoize for women and men and was released in 2018. The scent is fruity-floral. The longevity is above-average. It is still in production.

Top Notes Top NotesBlackcurrant, Raspberry
Heart Notes Heart NotesYlang-ylang, Tuberose, Lily-of-the-valley
Base Notes Base NotesVanilla, Amber, Musk, Suede

Submitted by Julka, last update on 10.02.2019

Bottle 8.0/10 Sillage 7.0/10 Longevity 8.0/10 Scent 9.0/10
Greatly helpful Review
Postponed

This is how I would describe my perception of "Luxuria", because I smell all kinds of things for hours, except the announced leather. I think I always need an extra portion of this to recognize it.

With two tests on the hand surface "Luxuria" reminded me after a short time of Secret Sucre from Molinard in the late phase, which was not confirmed when wearing. The opening is dominated by a sour currant, saturated with deep, dark amber notes and a wonderful hint of sweet nougat and woody hazelnut. The wearing experience is far too elegant for me to feel the sweetness too intrusive in it. From time to time the ylang-ylang blossom works its way through the darkness of the amber. Only after hours can I make the vague association with a leather scent that only shows some tuberose directly on the sprayed area. I don't notice raspberries in the leather, which I'm quite happy about.

"I don't think it's enough to put "Luxuria" in a blank gourmand or leather frame, the perfume is too complex for me. I am personally quite open to the mortal sin of lust (Luxuria) and it is totally outrageous to me how the Catholic Church sees it. I still think the perfume's great.

Popular Memoize

Luxuria by Memoize Black Avaritia by Memoize Gula by Memoize Avaritia by Memoize Era by Memoize Superbia by Memoize Tristitia by Memoize Invidia by Memoize