Daymon by Mendittorosa
Bottle Design Stefania Squeglia, Alessandro Reggioli
Daymon is a new perfume by Mendittorosa for women and men and was released in 2021. The scent is powdery-sweet. It is still available to purchase.

Luca Maffei

Top Notes Top NotesAngelica rootAngelica root Tunisian neroliTunisian neroli Jasminum auriculatumJasminum auriculatum
Heart Notes Heart NotesItalian irisItalian iris Tonka beanTonka bean
Base Notes Base NotesHabanolide®Habanolide® New Caledonian sandalwoodNew Caledonian sandalwood ResinsResins Benzoin SiamBenzoin Siam AmbroxanAmbroxan

Submitted by OPomone, last update on 04.08.2022.

Artistscent
Daymon will see you through
I had some time to play with this one and wore it a few times over two days and I can concretely say it lives up to the Mendittorosa line. It has qualities of previous offerings from the house, without resembling any of them directly,

I get primarily a peppery opening from angelica root, a woody cloud with a soft iris and tonka bean dry-down with smooth sandalwood that is rather subtle. It's a Like for right now, at least until I'm more familiar with it.
Daymon caresses the soul
What can I say about this newly launched fragrance that does it justice?
Daymon arrived today with me and the bottle itself is an absolute dream....very unusual and individual. Each bottle is unique and so I was very excited when I was allowed to unveil it today from its precious packaging.
One notices immediately with how much love this perfume was brought into the world!
I am still very new in the field of non-fragrances and thus I just wanted to get involved and jump into the deep end by ordering it directly from Mendittorosa in Italy. There was still nowhere a way to test.

First of all... i like it! In fact, I like it a lot!
It's a very complex fragrance that evolves beautifully on my skin.
Immediately after spraying it on, a very pleasant, mineral and original scent rises to my nose.
I immediately think of stones... a whole sea of stones!
It continues then with a not too sweet cinnamon note, which lingers but only briefly.
The fragrance develops into something very soft, precious and harmonious whole. For me, he goes rather in the feminine direction, depending on the type, I could imagine him but in its later development also good on a man (although there may not be too many men who would like to wear it - so my spontaneous feeling about it).

My association with this fragrance:
I see a warm country.
There is a beautiful bay with bright, turquoise water.
This bay is nestled all around in a large sea of rocks.
A campfire is burning...Someone has brought a guitar and is playing a happy song. People are dancing freely through the hot sand, celebrating life.
And only when you hug each other.... very close... then you can feel Daymon very gently on your sun-warmed skin, because Daymon can connect people's souls.
...
This fragrance doesn't want to overpower or stand out. I find it to be very close to the body, beautiful, velvety and soft.
Now that it's been breathing on my skin for a while, I can't smell out any individual ingredients. I may not be a professional enough for that.
But in its entirety, it is an absolutely special and extravagant fragrance, which for me, just because of its exceptionality and gentleness has the potential to the signature fragrance! Such a fragrance I have not yet smelled.
Daymon is a dream come true for me.

by Sweetsmell75
by Sweetsmell75

Popular by Mendittorosa

Odori d'Anima – Archetipo by Mendittorosa Talismans Collection - Le Mat by Mendittorosa Talismans Collection - Nettuno by Mendittorosa Odori d'Anima – Rituale by Mendittorosa Odori d'Anima - Id by Mendittorosa Odori d'Anima - Alfa by Mendittorosa Odori d'Anima – Omega by Mendittorosa Talismans Collection - Sogno Reale by Mendittorosa Talismans Collection - Talento by Mendittorosa Odori d'Anima – North by Mendittorosa Talismans Collection - Osang by Mendittorosa Talismans Collection - Sirio by Mendittorosa Odori d'Anima – Lacura by Mendittorosa Odori d'Anima - Orlo by Mendittorosa Odori d'Anima – South by Mendittorosa Odori d'Anima - Ithaka by Mendittorosa Odori d'Anima - Albatros by Mendittorosa Talismans Collection - Athanor by Mendittorosa Talismans Collection - Amygdala by Mendittorosa