Club by Mercedes-Benz
Club is a perfume by Mercedes-Benz for men and was released in 2013. The scent is synthetic-fresh. It is being marketed by INCC Parfums. Pronunciation

Olivier Cresp

Base Notes Base NotesPatchouliPatchouli
Woody notesWoody notes
Tonka beanTonka bean
AmbroxanAmbroxan

Submitted by Apicius, last update on 26.06.2021.

Moe96
I think there are different batches
I got this coligne frkm burlingron coat factory. When i tried the coligne i like it's unique smell but i didn't give it much thought
10 hours later i took a shower and surprisingly got a whiff of it as i exited the shower
I think it has really good longevity
It also didn't smell bad i don't know why it received some hate
There might be different batches of this but the box of my bottle did say mercedes benz club on the side just like this one and looked identical
Fresh21
From pretty neighbours ;-)
Admittedly, with this headline I only try to draw your attention to this fragrance, because he hardly manages it himself ;-) That's why my statement, which I had deleted in the meantime, said, "Enjoy it while I'm still writing a commi, because it'll be merciless" But when I put it on, he didn't promise anything good either, so he ended up in the shredder as well.

Do what, then? ... Let's see what I at least noted down as a personal note:

Starts with a strong mix of some citrus and a lot of tart rhubarb. Strange, but good, but only for about 10 minutes. Then follows something warm and creamy, but soon the swampy basic tone of the MB Club will flood it. Like the brackish water of a bad aquatic? It could be, because in this ABTÖörner almost nothing of its fragrance pyramid seems to be contained. Or the mix does, and it's bad. Acidic mud-fruit salad with musty-soft-woody all sorts of ... Sillage 5, shelf life 7, a hint of Sauvage, but otherwise only dull, musty, indefinable, to run away from, and ...

*KGTM: S:t:o:p:p, b:e:v:o:r d:u d:i:c:h n:o:c:h i:n R:a:g:e r:e:d:e:s:t!

Hey, don't interrupt me because this Monday car toplörre really lacks any fine-tuning.

KGTM: M:a:g s:e:i:n, a:b:e:r d:i:e:s:e V:e:r:b:a:l:r:a:s:s:e:r:i p:a:s:s:t d:o:c:h g:a:r n:i:c:h:t z:u d:i:r.

You're right, but you'll see what this stuff does.

KGTM: Q:u:u:t:s:c:h, a:l:l:es A:u:s:r:e:d:d:e:n ... U:n:d n:u:n v:e:r:s:u:c:h' e:s n:o:c:h e:i:n:m:a:l, v:i:e:l:l:e:i:c:h:v:e:r:p:a:c:k:t i:n e:i:t i:n

All right, ... when I came home on a hot summer day in the evening, my pretty neighbour just brought a big basket of fruit and vegetables into the cellar. It smelled strong and sour, a little bit citrus and rhubarb. When she saw me, she gave me a questioning look with her eyes wide open. And I followed him down the stairs. When she arrived there she did not immediately find the light switch, and ...

KGTM: ... and d?d?

From here it gets a bit violent.

KGTM: W:i:e h:e:f:t:i:g? W:i:e g:i:n:g's w:e:i:t:e:r, M:a:n:n?

To cut it short, she immediately locked me in with the words "equal and equal like to join" and only got me out after hours. I should never forget my faux pas, and I didn't either. Because this subterranean cellar smell of a sweet musty potato sack was still on my suit for days until I finally brought it to the cleaners.

KGTM: n:e:t:t:e:s G:e:s:c:h:i:c:h:t:c:h:e:n, ... d:e:r B:r:a:v:o e:n:t:l:i:e:h:e:n?

Nope, but you wanted a more positive euphemism. And because this little water is calling itself CLUB names, I found this youthful frame suitable. But one thing is certain: who actually puts on this fragrance for the club will surely be locked away beforehand - and not only

from pretty neighbours ;-)

*KGTM = Little Green Telepathic Male. An alien that occasionally provides positive compensation for Fresh21 (see also last blog:)

Carlitos01
It really stinks... Is it just me?
My reviews are almost always very positive because I only reviewed fragrances I like. For the first time I am going to write an opinion about a fragrance that disappointed me a lot and that I absolutely dislike. For me it is as bad as an alergy. It may be my nose fault and my opinion does not need to your's. I bought it two years ago and since then is standing as a warning in my shelf: "Don't blind buy more perfumes!"
Mercedes Club has an alien accord that is really disgusting for me. It induces me profund nausea and headache. It's a strange scent that remembers me toxic waist. I don't quite understand what note or notes are responsible for that strange accord. I do believe that the main guilty note is a synthetic and cloying heavy rhubarb.
Unfortunately Mercedes Club has been an online blind acquisition of mine, due to all the "pluses" Jeremy Fragrance gave to this perfume. I should have asked Parfumo coleagues instead.

Another feature of this perfume is that it sticks to the skin like super glue.
When I opened the box when it arrived by courier, inocently I applied two sprays in the back of my hand. As I could not stand the scent I went to the toilets and scrubbed my hand with liquid soap. As the smell persisted I scrubbed it again. Even then the smell still persisted with some projection and not a faint scent. I scrubbed my hand with alcool and then washed my hands again with liquid soap... Five hours went by and while I am writing this review, I still can smell the same pucking smell as a skin scent in the back of my hand... I will never complain about poor performance with this perfume for sure.
I do not believe that Mercedes produced a skunky scent on purpose. I even believe that part of the problem may lie with me. I must have some sort of condition that makes my nose reject totally a certain type of smell. I may also have a skin PH (or any other cause), which converts this perfume into a sewer rat smell ... or both causes can occur simultaneously!
The only other perfume where I had the same type of problem, but in a lesser degree, is the regular Dior's Fahrenheit EdT.... yes, it is disgusting for me as well, but not as bad as this one. On the other hand, I like a lot the Fahrenheit Absolute flanker.
Nevertheless some of the Club opinions I read elsewhere are coincindent with my experiences. I am not alone for sure.
Another interesting fact is that, after trying Club, I could not stand any other fragrance. I tried to disguise the Club sticky smell on the back of my hand with another perfume, applying Boucheron Jaipur in the back of my other hand (Jaipur is a scent that I absolutely adore). My nose just asked for peace and beg me not to give him any perfume to try at least for 24 hours. This side effect is history now as Jaipur smells divinely again.

I am the sort of fragrance lover that really enjoys intrusive ouds and other very strong smells. I would like to know about other Parfumo coleagues that already experienced this strange effect either with Club or any other perfume.

Written in December 6th, 2018: Several months went by without trying Mercedes Club again. Remembering that fragrance strong cloying rhubarb pie note blended with aquatic notes, still makes nausea. I'll better give it six months more before making another attempt.

Music: Shania Twain - "Don't!"

Carlitos01Carlitos01 3 years ago
Club has a synthetic cloying accord of unknown origin that makes me reject it. Another blind buy I regret and that I will never use. Damned!

by Stardust
by Stardust
by BassWurst
by BassWurst

Popular Mercedes-Benz

Club Black by Mercedes-Benz Mercedes-Benz Cologne by Mercedes-Benz Mercedes-Benz Le Parfum by Mercedes-Benz Select Night by Mercedes-Benz Select by Mercedes-Benz Mercedes-Benz Intense by Mercedes-Benz Mercedes-Benz Man Private by Mercedes-Benz VIP Club - Black Leather by Mercedes-Benz Club Extreme by Mercedes-Benz Mercedes-Benz for Men (Eau de Toilette) by Mercedes-Benz Mercedes-Benz for Women by Mercedes-Benz Mercedes-Benz Rose by Mercedes-Benz Select Day by Mercedes-Benz Mercedes-Benz Man by Mercedes-Benz VIP Club - Pure Woody by Mercedes-Benz VIP Club - Infinite Spicy by Mercedes-Benz Mercedes-Benz Silver by Mercedes-Benz The Move by Mercedes-Benz VIP Club - Addictive Oriental by Mercedes-Benz Mercedes-Benz Man Bright by Mercedes-Benz