Club Black 2017

Club Black by Mercedes-Benz
Club Black is a popular perfume by Mercedes-Benz for men and was released in 2017. The scent is sweet-gourmand. The longevity is above-average. It is being marketed by INCC Parfums. Pronunciation

Top Notes Top NotesBergamotBergamot
Heart Notes Heart NotesJasmineJasmine
FrankincenseFrankincense
Base Notes Base NotesAmbroxAmbrox
BenzoinBenzoin
WoodsWoods
VanillaVanilla

Submitted by Franfan20, last update on 16.01.2022.

Vanille in a modern way
Mercedes Benz Club black is one of the most beautiful discoveries of my 2021, purchased in a blind buy and immediately struck me, it is certainly in my top 5 of cheap perfumes.
Quite linear as a fragrance, the predominant note is certainly vanilla, all the ingredients revolve around it, it does not have a great evolution but the result is excellent.

In the top notes there is bergamot but honestly I don't feel it at all. The opening is a bit strange, perhaps the least interesting part, at the first spray a metallic-alcoholic note comes out, luckily it is felt only for the first seconds, then it begins to evolve, you feel a vanilla, quite realistic, greedy , dark and quite dense, a very thin incense, slightly resinous and woody notes and then the most particular part of this perfume comes out, ambroxan, the synthetic, salty, mineral molecule that binds so well to vanilla, makes it modern , but also very original. A sweet and dark vanilla, slightly spicy and basically talc, but in an elegant and fresh, mineral dress

There are a lot of vanilla perfumes, and now creating something original and above all remaining masculine is quite complicated, but Club Black succeeds and also well.
For vanilla lovers it is definitely a Best Buy, a beautiful oriental fragrance, amber, slightly balsamic and spicy, with an excellent quality vanilla, sexy , perhaps even unisex, on the bottom it recalls some vanilla Parfums de Marly, very versatile and long-lasting, excellent sillage and super price, quite classic in the soul but nevertheless modern, when you wear it it will create a sweet, sparkling and woody bubble around you. pub with friends or with your partner. Well, maybe not quite suitable for the club as the name suggests, but for me it is a big yes, recommended!

Rated 8.5
Genius who loves vanilla
Short recession on my part:
Own the fragrance for some time, was once a blindbuy, and since I am a fan of vanilla fragrances, this fragrance has really blown me away with enthusiasm.
One can actually only say:
Vanilla, vanilla, vanilla, oh yes and : vanilla.
And the shelf life with me at least incredibly long. One smells it the next day still on the body, and on the clothes days after.
I also have Yankee candle vanilla, and am thrilled how equal the MB black dessen smells.
For everyone who likes vanilla scents this fragrance is a musthave.
Actually, I do not like the brand, but the fragrances are already ingeniously made.
U.a. MB intense, absolutely copy of Fahrenheit Dior, somehow even tick better.
So of this one I have me 2 OVP in the basement, if the times should go out of the assortment, which I hope not, I have luckily still stock.
Well then....... on eternal times MB black ???
MoSeek
Please only on colder days!
Many here have obviously never smelled real Madagascar vanilla or other high-quality vanilla varieties, because the vanilla in Club Black has nothing to do with synthetic. Apart from the fact that it makes up only a small part of the sweet part fragrance DNA, the rest of the sweetness has clear other origins, known Youtuber believe e.g. to smell out some tonka bean. Mercedes has grouped a large part of the fragrance oils included under 'oriental', as of course like most corporations they don't reveal the full recipe- the trend at the moment is often to even give just 3 oils. It is clear that fine noses can filter far more than stated and even I can now perceive and identify more than a few years ago when I only owned 4-5 fragrances. Club Black is an absolute highlight in this respect, extremely complex, but at the same time not complicated and thus confusing, but a clear statement: sweet, spicy, woody, elegant and loud, just exactly what many of us would want to use in the club. 8-10 sprays and up to the last corner of the club every lady can smell you out clearly for hours and hours, because you trump all other men scent-wise by far. She only has to follow her nose and she will find you for sure. And even if she follows you to the bathroom, she won't be able to detect the ammonia there, only the warm, oriental vanilla-jasmine dream that surrounds you. Mercedes-Benz obviously wanted to make sure they were the top dog not only in the parking lot in front of the club, but in there as well.
Well sure, men have to like sweet/oriental scents, but I can assure you that this DNA will turn 99% of all ladies' heads in all directions multiple times, if that matters to you. There are a few who don't like vanilla, but have complimented me anyway because they don't smell vanilla at all (probably because they only know the cheap, synthetic stuff too), but say they feel somewhat reminded of JPG Le male. I can't confirm that as it is, but it's clear to me why some react that way. And no: This nonsense, certain fragrances are only for young men, forget that again quickly, that is basically nonsense. If fragrances wear you and not the other way around, then maybe you should think that way. Otherwise, it's all about smelling good, for yourself and for those around you. Well-fitting suits with a modern cut suit male teenagers just as well as 75-year-old grandfathers. What matters is posture and language, not age. And it's the same with fragrances, it's also important who wears them and not how old the person is. However, I personally take into account the occasion and the season. But I know zb, that the lady loves me Sauvage (where you can wear in principle always and everywhere) and I want their undivided attention on the evening, then I wear Sauvage in the club, even if Club Black is actually better bangs.
Club Black is woody, powdery, sweet-oriental with extreme performance and sillage, so nothing for understatement and shy males- but for top dogs, seducers and mysterious Don Juans...?
Vanilla Bomb
I have this fragrance now for about 2 years.
Among my favorite fragrances have always been sweet perfumes that appeal just to the younger generation.

Mercedes nailed exactly what I was looking for with this fragrance. A sweetish-gourmandiger fragrance, which can be worn very well in winter and is not at all obtrusive. I personally would have wished me though an EdP variant, but you can not have everything..

In addition, this perfume can also be combined super with other fragrances, if you intend something like that.

Conclusion:
The durability still leaves a little to be desired. The fragrance and the sillage are super. Personally, I like the bottle visually not so, which has nothing to do with the fragrance as such. If you are a vanilla lover, you will not be disappointed with this fragrance.
Vanilla Pure!
Hello dear ones,

this fragrance is just pure vanilla!
At the beginning comes with me still a slightly fruity note, but then the fragrance quickly becomes woody vanilla!

For the price of under 30€, this fragrance is an absolute recommendation for the winter / cold days!
Unfortunately, there was earlier still the Mercedes Benz Black Leather VIP Club, which was even better!

Since the but unfortunately no longer produced, one has with the new Club Black once again a beautiful winter fragrance from the house of Mercedes!

Sillage and durability could of course be better, but for the price it is quite enough!

Conclusion: Who would like to smell in winter like vanilla, should get the fragrance!

SmellyPete
Very nice and lasts all day
I highly recommend this (My batch code is 9213) and the price from discounters is very good.

I love this scent and it lasts and lasts - easily a full work day. You'll smell this on clothes for days.

The sillage and projection are good though not overpowering.
I smell vanilla and amber that is slightly more on the males side of unisex.

One of my best buys and will probably get a backup bottle as this seems to be getting harder to find.
Only vanilla but good ?
Short and crisp,

He starts with bergamot, but then vanilla with incense in the background, some leather as you know it from OM is somewhere as a support to settle.
The perfume is simple but that's what makes it. A No brainer to smell the sweet.
Durability is very good with about 7 to 8 hours.
Sillgae is above average but not the most blatant.
The price is ridiculously cheap.

Conclusion: want to smell simple but attractively sweet/oriental in the car, club or date? Purchase recommendation YES!

Vanilla Bomb
One of my best blind buy for this year! A Vanilla bomb sweet and warm scent, perfect for winter, its cheap but smell very expensive i love the scent and longevity and sillage so good on my skin easily 8h+
ScentyXXdude
The final proof that car brands are underrated perfumes!
On vinted on the road, see the here for 25 € / 100 ml
Quickly looked at the reviews on parfumo . Ohhh that looks good .
A par more reviews read ...
Mhm maybe too sweet? Too feminine?
Too synthetic?
No matter, my gut says "YOU HAVE TO HAVE"
3 days later I hold the chic bottle in my hand, make the first spray in the air . Immediately I am surrounded by a delicious warm sweet scent cloud . boahh that has now really blown me away . Zack I make the 2nd spray on my wrist and was now blown away for the second time. The scent always rose in my nose as soon as I moved my arm something. This strong sillage is only after a few hours, after 6 h + you can still smell the very strong. After 12 h gives the beast something after and after extreme 14.5 h is the Mercedes gone . Hats off !
How many km he has probably put back in the time would really interest me .
Thanks for reading dear fragrance friends :)
Lisalui633
The proof that reformulations must not be weakened!
Hi guys normally I only write statemants but for this opinion the number of characters is not enough:)
This is one of my favourite fragrances and also strong in durability and silage which many other manufacturers can take a leaf out of their book. I don't want to name any names, but whoever reads my statemant knows what I'm talking about, it's really sad that some people say that this is due to the forced reformulation and therefore the dosage and ingredients have to be changed, but strangely enough other manufacturers who also stick to this, like this one delivers and performs BOMBE really unbelievable! To the fragrance itself he is sweet and gourmand 1000 percent a true heavenly spicy vanilla bomb Vanilla dominates here on a large scale.
Sillage and shelf life are highly recommended for those who like it sweet and spicy.
For a car brand that has established itself in fragrances it is for me with Bentley one of the leaders in quality.
Best regards Lui

BertolucciKBertolucciK 3 months ago
An Eau des Missions with greater performance and a somewhat unbearable intensity. A sweet vanilla with smoke and ambroxan very in your face.
Maximus001Maximus001 4 months ago
Really solid release, nothing groundbreaking but nice, comfortable vanilla scent. Great buy - my batch: 9085.
Topfpflanze3Topfpflanze3 9 months ago
Dark rich slightly smokey vanilla. Best vanilla scent in my collection of over 100 fragrances
VmasterVmaster 9 months ago
The poor man's version of Spiritueuse Double Vanille.
Kazos07Kazos07 10 months ago
Rich, warm and mass appealing vanilla all the way through. Bang for your buck as well
EinsteinvEinsteinv 1 year ago
Amazing smokey vanilla, long lasting. Ridiculously sexy
MrNiceGuyMrNiceGuy 1 year ago
Love it very mutch, reminds me a little bit of Al Rehabs Soft and Gold from this Sweet Vanilla Note in Club Black. Performance is good on me
BardiaGHBardiaGH 2 years ago
Hidden gem for young people's cold seasons.

by Jeff07
by Jeff07

Popular Mercedes-Benz

Mercedes-Benz Cologne by Mercedes-Benz Mercedes-Benz Le Parfum by Mercedes-Benz Select Night by Mercedes-Benz Select by Mercedes-Benz Mercedes-Benz Intense by Mercedes-Benz Mercedes-Benz Man Private by Mercedes-Benz VIP Club - Black Leather by Mercedes-Benz Club Extreme by Mercedes-Benz Mercedes-Benz for Men (Eau de Toilette) by Mercedes-Benz Mercedes-Benz Rose by Mercedes-Benz Select Day by Mercedes-Benz Mercedes-Benz for Women by Mercedes-Benz Mercedes-Benz Man by Mercedes-Benz Mercedes-Benz Woman In Red by Mercedes-Benz VIP Club - Pure Woody by Mercedes-Benz Club by Mercedes-Benz VIP Club - Infinite Spicy by Mercedes-Benz Mercedes-Benz Silver by Mercedes-Benz Mercedes-Benz Woman (Eau de Parfum) by Mercedes-Benz VIP Club - Addictive Oriental by Mercedes-Benz