Mercedes-Benz Intense 2013

Mercedes-Benz Intense by Mercedes-Benz
Mercedes-Benz Intense is a perfume by Mercedes-Benz for men and was released in 2013. The scent is spicy-woody. It is being marketed by INCC Parfums. Pronunciation

Top Notes Top NotesCalabrian bergamot, Italian mandarin orange, Violet leaf absolute
Heart Notes Heart NotesViolet, Madagascar pepper, Cascalone®
Base Notes Base NotesAmbrox, American cedar, Cetalox®, Limbanol®, Patchouli, Bourbon vetiver

Submitted by DonVanVliet, last update on 08.01.2021.

Chapoend
Good fragrance for the warm days
The perfume is very suitable for the summer and the warm days.
You can smell the bergamot and a little bit of tangerine Very fresh fragrance, with quite good durability. (5-6h)
I find the automakers make generally, very good fragrances.
DuftbarM
From test run to top purchase #all right made
I was looking for a scent that reduces the wear and tear of my perfume Mercedes - Benz Black Leather.
Thereupon I watched several Jeremy Fragrance videos, which drew my attention to the fragrance Intense.
Fortunately it was in the offer with approx. 25 euro, whereupon I gave it directly in order to Notino.
When I first tested this fragrance with a buddy, full exstasy (on both sides) followed shortly afterwards. The fragrance has an indescribable woody cedar wood note, with a little fresh due to the Calabrian bergamot and the mandarin.
With this fragrance you are well prepared for dates or christmas holidays in autumn as well as winter.
Last but not least, why I love the bottle, is to mention the simplicity of the bottle, as well as the spray head, which lets your throat be surrounded by the woody-fresh fragrance DNA, evenly and skilfully
Attention (nose)biter ;-)
Fished by the quite good perfume ratings, I looked everywhere in vain for this fragrance, so that I finally resorted to the SOUK. And to anticipate it right away: this sample had it in it! Here my report:

After I put 2-3 sprayers on my T-shirt, 1000 thoughts shot through my head at once; starting with "hold on, I'm sure I'll get better soon", through "a sentence with X" (which didn't get any because I didn't have any air), to "where is the next oxygen tent? Again and again I said to myself "this will be all right, give him a chance", but at the same time I also felt "it takes more than a gun license". And that flow lasted over a quarter of an hour! What? YEP, because only then could this muscleman (and I) calm down ...

But what had really happened? I simply experienced my first olfactory gau, nothing more. And my nose is still on it :-) Because in fact the strong synthetics of this Intense finally played into a pleasing mix, which actually smells pretty good. And it also lasts very long (on shirt up to 10 hours with good Sillage).

What do you mean, that's it? Where are the scent nuances and progressions described in the previous Commissions, which I certainly cannot identify and confirm here? Because apart from a linear peppery cyberpunk violet, nothing else comes to mind. So please forgive me for not contributing much to the individual ingredients, but a warning should already be my commi: This Intense is more suitable for parallel universes, for cyber fans (... the one at the Neon-Bar ;-) At least that's how I experienced it. Or I'm way off and should do more tests. Because at least this Intense had not yet completely bitten off my nose ...

Edit (3 weeks later) : Surprisingly, after extensive tests, I found more and more pleasure in this muscle Benz ;-) I never thought I'd be able to get to grips with so much synthetic sharpness, but obviously you get used to a lot of things, and the violet just knocks it out. Because the ambivalence of her lovely note over the pepper-cedar austerity is so well balanced, unusual and attractive that this hammer ultimately convinced me. And so now I also belong to the cyber fans at the Neon-Bar ...

Carlitos01Carlitos01 2 years ago
Similar to Fahrenheit without the gasoline accord (thank God). The cedar note bothers me a little, making a not pleasant drydown for me.
HermeshHermesh 5 years ago
Not innovative, but properly made. If there wasn't this apparent woody-ambery synthetic note ...

by MightyMike
by MightyMike
by Chapoend
by Chapoend

Popular Mercedes-Benz

Mercedes-Benz Cologne by Mercedes-Benz Club Black by Mercedes-Benz Mercedes-Benz Le Parfum by Mercedes-Benz Select Night by Mercedes-Benz Select by Mercedes-Benz VIP Club - Black Leather by Mercedes-Benz Club Extreme by Mercedes-Benz Mercedes-Benz for Men (Eau de Toilette) by Mercedes-Benz Mercedes-Benz Man Private by Mercedes-Benz Mercedes-Benz Rose by Mercedes-Benz Mercedes-Benz for Women by Mercedes-Benz Select Day by Mercedes-Benz VIP Club - Infinite Spicy by Mercedes-Benz Mercedes-Benz Silver by Mercedes-Benz Mercedes-Benz Man by Mercedes-Benz VIP Club - Pure Woody by Mercedes-Benz Club by Mercedes-Benz Mercedes-Benz Woman (Eau de Parfum) by Mercedes-Benz Mercedes-Benz Man Blue by Mercedes-Benz Mercedes-Benz Sport by Mercedes-Benz