Mercedes-Benz Silver 2017

Mercedes-Benz Silver by Mercedes-Benz
Mercedes-Benz Silver is a perfume by Mercedes-Benz for men and was released in 2017. The scent is citrusy-synthetic. It is being marketed by INCC Parfums. Pronunciation

Top Notes Top NotesBitter orangeBitter orange GrapefruitGrapefruit RhubarbRhubarb
Heart Notes Heart NotesPepperPepper VetiverVetiver
Base Notes Base NotesAmbroxanAmbroxan MuskMusk MossMoss

Submitted by Michael, last update on 17.02.2022.

Classy!
I think this is a classy smelling fragrance. It's very well blended. Slightly fresh, airy, and the Vetiver is the star. Smells more expensive than it is. Similar to Bois De Vetiver by Karl Lagerfield. I like this one better. I'd say this would cater to 30's and above. Younger crowd may not like it. It's not sweet or bubblegum.
surprisingly soft and uncomplicated
A little something I would like to contribute to the rescue of a fragrance, which from my point of view does not deserve to be simply ironed as characterless. Because Isser doesn't.

First of all: I have certainly taken fifteen or more years off from perfumeries and the like, quit smoking in the meantime and opened up completely new universes to my nose. Which I'm now exploring bit by bit.
The first spring visit today - equipped with a short wish list - was to the local perfumery. I remembered perfumeries in the 90s somehow more diverse, was a bit disappointed between the shelves and wished to get some unisex scents with frankincense and/or vetiver notes suggested by the local expert.
She reached with a slightly doubting facial expression after first two failed attempts into the shelf and handed me "Silver".

'Great', I thought. 'They should build cars and keep their hands off things that have nothing to do with it...' I was expecting something between leather, old spice, wet dachshunds and scented trees.
I sniffed carefully - still badly in doubt.

Zack - awake.
Fresh citrus note, I also suspect the rhubarb, no trace of the grapefruit (which otherwise looks very quickly sour and dull with me). Something warm for that, bergamot may be good. As if I was just freshly showered from the cabin into the cold bathroom tapsen.
After a while the fragrance becomes round and a little sweet, the Ambroxan works its way through and takes the pepper aside.
At first I search Vetiver in vain. Every now and then the moss scurries through the picture and leaves the impression of aftershave that I was afraid of, but it is quickly gone again.
Now, after a good six hours, the scent is still clear, but unobtrusive, now vetiver and musk are there, soft and flattering, but there.
All in all, for me this is a fragrance that I like to follow a little bit, because it is not completely self-contained, but leaves room. Nothing epochal, but a fragrance full of character, which I like about myself when I deal with other people every day.
Oh yes - and certainly not a pure men's scent. Not at all. ;-)

The only way I can get it together is with cars

EinsteinvEinsteinv 1 year ago
Orange peel & vetiver, similar to Terre D'Hermes but not as good

Popular by Mercedes-Benz

Club Black by Mercedes-Benz Mercedes-Benz Cologne by Mercedes-Benz Mercedes-Benz Le Parfum by Mercedes-Benz Select Night by Mercedes-Benz Select by Mercedes-Benz Mercedes-Benz Intense by Mercedes-Benz Mercedes-Benz Man Private by Mercedes-Benz VIP Club - Black Leather by Mercedes-Benz Club Extreme by Mercedes-Benz Mercedes-Benz for Men (Eau de Toilette) by Mercedes-Benz Select Day by Mercedes-Benz Mercedes-Benz Woman In Red by Mercedes-Benz Mercedes-Benz Rose by Mercedes-Benz Mercedes-Benz Man by Mercedes-Benz Mercedes-Benz for Women by Mercedes-Benz VIP Club - Pure Woody by Mercedes-Benz Mercedes-Benz Man Intense by Mercedes-Benz VIP Club - Infinite Spicy by Mercedes-Benz Club by Mercedes-Benz The Move by Mercedes-Benz