Forever Classic Never Boring for Him 2018

Forever Classic Never Boring for Him by Mexx
Forever Classic Never Boring for Him is a perfume by Mexx for men and was released in 2018. The scent is fresh-synthetic. It is being marketed by Coty.

Top Notes Top NotesBergamot, Grapefruit, Lemon, Blood orange, Hog plum
Heart Notes Heart NotesRosemary, Eucalyptus, Jasmine
Base Notes Base NotesCedarwood, Sandalwood, Patchouli, Amber notes

Submitted by OPomone, last update on 03.09.2020.

GirlofNow
Great smell for the small purse
Curt I don't understand these bad reviews about this fragrance here at all! Of course the name hadn't knocked me off my stool, but the scent itself had. Since I have resolved to occupy myself more with men fragrances because I am already very interested in what there are also men for fragrances so. (Since the beautiful world of fragrances does not only consist of women fragrances) And that I did then also, since I looked for a birthday gift for my brother. Let's say he hardly knows anything about scents... He simply wears every perfume he gets as a gift because he doesn't care what fragrance it is, as long as it smells good. I sniffed at every men fragrance a little bit to see what there is so everything about men fragrances and became aware of this fragrance here. As already mentioned the name isn't the best now but the content itself has something! This scent reminds me very easily of Dior Sauvage. In my opinion, this fragrance is suitable for every occasion as well as season, it is also good for young gentlemen who are new to the world of fragrance as well as, do not have much money or want to spend. With this fragrance I could smell jasmine and bergamot the strongest. I find this fragrance smells much higher quality than it really is.
I think you can't do anything wrong with this fragrance because it is a very elegant and groomed fragrance:-) The shelf life is also quite good. Now I had my opinion about this fragrance! Cheap does not always mean bad sometimes it is even better!
Benlives
Forever Boring Never Classic (For Nobody)
...that's what the barely perceptible stuff would be called if marketing departments gave their half-cooked synthetic crap an honest name. Smelling out individual notes is actually redundant, as the "perfume" smells like 1000 other toilet sprays from the "friendly, colourful and egg-free" department anyway. An insult to perfumos... this year only undercut (yes, that really works!!!) by Mexx Man Festival Summer... but only because within seconds there is nothing left of the latter....

Shiron212Shiron212 44 days ago
Nothing special
It's pleasant though
DemeteraDemetera 11 months ago
really bad namepick - its an especially boring scent. Not bad at all, just you can pick tons of better ones in every drogerie markt.

Popular Mexx

Mexx Woman (Eau de Toilette) by Mexx Fresh Splash for Him (Eau de Toilette) by Mexx Black Woman by Mexx Black Man (Eau de Toilette) by Mexx Pure Woman by Mexx Fresh Man (Eau de Toilette) by Mexx Forever Classic Never Boring for Her by Mexx Pure Life Woman by Mexx Fly High Man (Eau de Toilette) by Mexx City Breeze for Her by Mexx Perspective Woman by Mexx Mexx Man (Eau de Toilette) by Mexx Pure Man (Eau de Toilette) by Mexx Ice Touch Man (2005) (Eau de Toilette) by Mexx Ice Touch Woman (2006) by Mexx Diversity Man (Eau de Toilette) by Mexx Ice Touch Man (2014) (Eau de Toilette) by Mexx Fresh Woman by Mexx Energizing Woman by Mexx Ice Touch Woman (2014) by Mexx