Fresh Man (2011) Eau de Toilette

Fresh Man (Eau de Toilette) by Mexx
Bottle Design: Lutz Herrmann

Fresh Man (Eau de Toilette) is a perfume by Mexx for men and was released in 2011. The scent is fresh-fruity. It was last marketed by Procter & Gamble / Metropolitan Cosmetics.

Top Notes Top NotesPassionfruit
Heart Notes Heart NotesGreen coriander, Nutmeg
Base Notes Base NotesAmberwood

Submitted by DonVanVliet, last update on 29.06.2019

7.0 6.0 7.0 8.0/10

Hayleyyy
Oh yes... My faithful companion through the teenage years :-)
Often, when I'm in a drugstore, I spray him once in the crook of my arm and smell him.
I immediately get flashbacks to my youth when I was 15-18 years old. Beautiful time!

I bought it from my pocket money and really received a lot of compliments for it.
It smells quite sweetish at the beginning, slightly green and then goes in a "freshly showered" direction.

A great fragrance if you don't have that much money left for expensive perfumes, which is why I would recommend it to people under 20. I think he's perfect for school or a date.
Suitable for me spring, summer and late summer/autumn.

Durability and Sillage are now really fine for the purchase price. But you shouldn't expect too much.
I can do it for about 3-4 hours, then spray it.

Conclusion: Try it is over study! For me, a fragrance that definitely stands out in its price range.

by Thizhy
by Naima84
by 0oTamio0
by 0oTamio0

Popular Mexx

Mexx Woman (2000) (Eau de Toilette) by Mexx Mexx Man (Eau de Toilette) by Mexx Mexx Black Man (Eau de Toilette) by Mexx Mexx Black Woman by Mexx Fresh Woman by Mexx Pure Woman by Mexx Ice Touch Man (2005) (Eau de Toilette) by Mexx Fresh Man (Eau de Toilette) by Mexx Ice Touch Woman (2006) by Mexx XX Wild by Mexx XX Nice by Mexx Ice Touch Man (2014) (Eau de Toilette) by Mexx Energizing Woman by Mexx Magnetic Woman by Mexx Magnetic Man (Eau de Toilette) by Mexx Fly High Man (Eau de Toilette) by Mexx Pure Life Man (Eau de Toilette) by Mexx Pure Man (Eau de Toilette) by Mexx Ice Touch Woman (2014) by Mexx Waterlove Woman by Mexx