Fresh Woman (2011)

Fresh Woman by Mexx
Bottle Design: Lutz Herrmann

Fresh Woman is a perfume by Mexx for women and was released in 2011. The scent is fresh-aquatic. It is still in production.

Top Notes Top NotesGreen mandarin
Heart Notes Heart NotesBlood flower
Base Notes Base NotesWaterlily, Cedarwood

Submitted by Baeumchen, last update on 04.04.2019

5.0 5.0 5.0/10

A pleasant aquatic
Mexx Fresh Woman is indeed an aquatic, however I think the ad campaign got it right for once. They said it would smell "just like a genuine sea breeze", and they were spot on. Thankfully this is one aquatic I can stomach.

It's a really simplistic blend, also a tad linear, yet somehow that doesn't bother me in the least. I picked the perfect day to test Mexx Fresh Woman, and in these sunny, warm conditions I am feeling refreshed and relaxed.

This fragrance opens with a zesty burst of green mandarin and water lily. It works well on my skin because of its tendency to be more sweet and transparent rather than sharp and citrusy. Mexx Fresh Woman is more floral than anything else, with an underlying watery freshness.

I really don't know what silk tree blossom and pink nerium oleander are supposed to smell like, but I assume they're present in the composition. Mexx Fresh Woman doesn't transport me to a sandy beach, but to the edge of a rocky shoreline, where I sitting on a cliff, watch the powerful waves hit the rocks.

It's quite a feminine scent, possibly due to its sweet floral components, however the drydown introduces a rich, cedary blend which really brings out this fragrance's saltiness.

I liked wearing Mexx Fresh Woman enough to recommend it to both floral and aquatic lovers alike. The sillage was pleasantly soft and subdued, while the longevity, (although not all that lasting), lasted a good four or so hours on my skin.

by Mieke92
by Mieke92
by Alinamaria
by Alinamaria

Popular Mexx

Mexx Woman (2000) (Eau de Toilette) by Mexx Mexx Man (Eau de Toilette) by Mexx Mexx Black Man (Eau de Toilette) by Mexx Mexx Black Woman by Mexx Fresh Woman by Mexx Pure Woman by Mexx Ice Touch Man (2005) (Eau de Toilette) by Mexx Fresh Man (Eau de Toilette) by Mexx Ice Touch Woman (2006) by Mexx XX Wild by Mexx XX Nice by Mexx Ice Touch Man (2014) (Eau de Toilette) by Mexx Energizing Woman by Mexx Magnetic Woman by Mexx Magnetic Man (Eau de Toilette) by Mexx Fly High Man (Eau de Toilette) by Mexx Pure Life Man (Eau de Toilette) by Mexx Pure Man (Eau de Toilette) by Mexx Ice Touch Woman (2014) by Mexx Waterlove Woman by Mexx