Fresh Woman 2011

Fresh Woman by Mexx
Bottle Design Lutz Herrmann
Fresh Woman is a perfume by Mexx for women and was released in 2011. The scent is fresh-aquatic. It is still available to purchase. Pronunciation

Top Notes Top NotesGreen mandarin orangeGreen mandarin orange
Heart Notes Heart NotesMilkweedMilkweed
Base Notes Base NotesWaterlilyWaterlily
CedarwoodCedarwood

Submitted by Baeumchen, last update on 29.01.2021.

Mementum
Men's shower gel... But in cheap
The title says it all. If I were to close my eyes and smell this perfume, the first thing I would probably assume is that you're holding an 0815 men's shower gel in front of your nose. This is the variety that is either neonorange or neonblue and can be used as shower gel, shampoo and probably also rim cleaner.

Very tart, alcoholic, and synthetic-fresh, so that my nose tickles immediately after spraying on and I would love to sneeze. I had this fragrance in my closet for a long time now and applied it again for the comment today. And I have to say, now that it's there, maybe I'll pass a little sweetness in the heart note.

For me it was a real mistake and that despite the low price. In my opinion, very unfeminine and synthetic.

A pleasant aquatic
Mexx Fresh Woman is indeed an aquatic, however I think the ad campaign got it right for once. They said it would smell "just like a genuine sea breeze", and they were spot on. Thankfully this is one aquatic I can stomach.

It's a really simplistic blend, also a tad linear, yet somehow that doesn't bother me in the least. I picked the perfect day to test Mexx Fresh Woman, and in these sunny, warm conditions I am feeling refreshed and relaxed.

This fragrance opens with a zesty burst of green mandarin and water lily. It works well on my skin because of its tendency to be more sweet and transparent rather than sharp and citrusy. Mexx Fresh Woman is more floral than anything else, with an underlying watery freshness.

I really don't know what silk tree blossom and pink nerium oleander are supposed to smell like, but I assume they're present in the composition. Mexx Fresh Woman doesn't transport me to a sandy beach, but to the edge of a rocky shoreline, where I sitting on a cliff, watch the powerful waves hit the rocks.

It's quite a feminine scent, possibly due to its sweet floral components, however the drydown introduces a rich, cedary blend which really brings out this fragrance's saltiness.

I liked wearing Mexx Fresh Woman enough to recommend it to both floral and aquatic lovers alike. The sillage was pleasantly soft and subdued, while the longevity, (although not all that lasting), lasted a good four or so hours on my skin.

by Mieke92
by Mieke92
by Alinamaria
by Alinamaria

Popular Mexx

Fresh Splash for Him (Eau de Toilette) by Mexx Mexx Woman (Eau de Toilette) by Mexx Black Woman (Eau de Toilette) by Mexx Black Man (Eau de Toilette) by Mexx Fresh Man (Eau de Toilette) by Mexx Forever Classic Never Boring for Her (Eau de Toilette) by Mexx Pure Woman by Mexx Fresh Splash for Her by Mexx Mexx Man (Eau de Toilette) by Mexx Fly High Man (Eau de Toilette) by Mexx Ice Touch Man (2014) (Eau de Toilette) by Mexx Pure Life Woman by Mexx Ice Touch Man (2005) (Eau de Toilette) by Mexx Perspective Woman by Mexx Mexx Woman (Eau de Parfum) by Mexx Pure Man (Eau de Toilette) by Mexx Mexx Woman Summer Edition 2011 by Mexx Ice Touch Woman (2006) by Mexx Diversity Man (Eau de Toilette) by Mexx Ice Touch Woman (2014) by Mexx