Ice Touch Man 2014 Eau de Toilette

Version from 2014
Ice Touch Man (2014) (Eau de Toilette) by Mexx
Ice Touch Man (2014) (Eau de Toilette) is a perfume by Mexx for men and was released in 2014. The scent is fresh-aquatic. It is being marketed by Procter & Gamble / Metropolitan Cosmetics.

Top Notes Top NotesPink grapefruit, Mandarin orange, Green apple
Heart Notes Heart NotesCedar, Aquatic notes, Jasmine
Base Notes Base NotesSandalwood, Tonka bean, Patchouli, Amber

Submitted by Michael, last update on 23.03.2021.

Demetera
Nothing special, but in the good way
Its a simple, icy-fresh scent for the hot days. Sharp, really-really ice-cold, like a fresh shower. Not feels like a pricey one, but not a cheapo smell too. The longetivity is good, and the sillage is in the safe category: not too much, but its useable in the smallest offices without a y problems.

Short sum; Its a wonderful one for the price, if you just wanna smell great in the summer rithout robbing the bank; its for you.
Not for me...
It was summer, it was hot, I was inexperienced and my head was dehydrated.

So I can excuse myself this perfume slipper.
I really don't know what rode me back then to buy that scent. Probably wanted to treat me to something and found nothing else.
So I looked for something refreshing, something hip, light, something that... Exactly, the feel of the bottle finally convinced me. Oh, how emotional this purchase was. Yes, I was young...

The scent is much too synthetic for me over all consideration. The opening somehow not coordinated at all, then something woody and at the end comes the tonka bean which always stretches my nose anyway... No, I liked this fragrance less and less after the purchase, but it doesn't have to be due to the fragrance per se.

The durability is luckily really bad, which I always liked because I was somehow always glad when he was gone again. The opening loudly and as soon as the heart note comes the smell becomes again quieter, except one sweats.

The Sillage is also not so strong, which was also to be welcomed, because somehow I wanted to wash off the scent after a few minutes again and again.

The bottle, on the other hand, is really beautifully made. OK, the clasp looks cheap, but I don't expect anything high quality from Mexx. What I liked was the surface of the glass, this matte one. And the color of the water is also really great done. This cold blue, really nice refreshing, after all optical.

So I wore the fragrance a few times and then put it into the collection. Meanwhile I disposed the bottle with a 3 remainders. Hope you haven't disposed of any equipment here, lol.

I'm still ashamed of this scent today, but nobody has to know ;)

DemeteraDemetera 2 years ago
Really fresh in the aquatic-icy way. Not a gamechanger, but a really balanced, sharp and fresh, not overpovering scent for the hot days.
PolarrfoxPolarrfox 2 years ago
Very fresh, icy, maybe little bit woody scent. Ideal to hot weather/sport. For men, but also women can use it.

by Demetera
by Demetera

Popular Mexx

Fresh Splash for Him (Eau de Toilette) by Mexx Mexx Woman (Eau de Toilette) by Mexx Black Man (Eau de Toilette) by Mexx Black Woman (Eau de Toilette) by Mexx Forever Classic Never Boring for Her (Eau de Toilette) by Mexx Fresh Man (Eau de Toilette) by Mexx Fresh Splash for Her by Mexx Pure Woman by Mexx Mexx Man (Eau de Toilette) by Mexx Fly High Man (Eau de Toilette) by Mexx Pure Life Woman by Mexx Ice Touch Man (2005) (Eau de Toilette) by Mexx Perspective Woman by Mexx Pure Man (Eau de Toilette) by Mexx Ice Touch Woman (2014) by Mexx Diversity Man (Eau de Toilette) by Mexx Ice Touch Woman (2006) by Mexx Fresh Woman by Mexx Summer is Now Woman by Mexx Energizing Woman by Mexx