Mexx Man (1997) Eau de Toilette

Mexx Man (Eau de Toilette) by Mexx
Bottle Design: Thierry de Baschmakoff, Saskia Yacobi

Mexx Man (Eau de Toilette) is a perfume by Mexx for men and was released in 1997. The scent is fresh-synthetic. It is still in production.

Michel Girard

Top Notes Top NotesPineapple, Basil, Lavender, Mandarin
Heart Notes Heart NotesFern, Geranium, Jasmine, Fir
Base Notes Base NotesBirch, Oakmoss, Sandalwood, Cedar

Submitted by DonVanVliet, last update on 08.06.2019

10.0 6.0 7.0 7.0/10

GirlofNow
Beautiful summer scent for in between:))
Alsoooo I must again mention and emphasize that I NOCH do not know well with men scents but me nevertheless with the one or other, men scent like to test by:))))) I did not test this fragrance in the perfumery but found it in the collection of a colleague:) He sorted it out. I asked him if it was okey for him if I could take it with me and he agreed. I took the scent to test it because it made me curious somehow:))) One thing at the outset! I think this bottle is just mega sweet:))) Also I must betonnen something I simply do not dare to wear gentlemen smells... I don't know exactly, but there are two men's fragrances that just drive me crazy*-*;) I get, with Dior sauvage particularly strongly soft knees:D No idea why but I simply love it. I'll stop talking now and start with the description of the fragrance;)))

The scent;
It reminds me very star of these Playboy men scents:) They are now, not scents where I get soft knees from it but still scents that you can wear in everyday life very well, as a teenager. Mexx Man is very citric in the top note which can be very pleasant in spring and summer:) 2min. later the citric note disappears and it becomes slightly sweetish, probably comes from the mandarin note :) A certain fir note I can smell then, even already out which makes scent as I find very interesting! The Tannnen note rounds off completely, easily the sweet as I find. I don't necessarily smell oakmoss out there now much more the fir note. In the beginning I smell a light synthetic note, but thank God it flies away (I find now). On the whole the scent is not bad, it's just okey special for young people who still go to school and don't earn their own money yet. I hope I could describe the scent a bit well:))))))

Anasali 4 years ago
its sweet synthetic lavender , i gave it to my brother
4.0

by Ormeli
by Ormeli

Popular Mexx

Mexx Woman (2000) (Eau de Toilette) by Mexx Mexx Man (Eau de Toilette) by Mexx Mexx Black Man (Eau de Toilette) by Mexx Mexx Black Woman by Mexx Fresh Woman by Mexx Pure Woman by Mexx Ice Touch Man (2005) (Eau de Toilette) by Mexx Fresh Man (Eau de Toilette) by Mexx Ice Touch Woman (2006) by Mexx XX Wild by Mexx XX Nice by Mexx Ice Touch Man (2014) (Eau de Toilette) by Mexx Energizing Woman by Mexx Magnetic Woman by Mexx Magnetic Man (Eau de Toilette) by Mexx Fly High Man (Eau de Toilette) by Mexx Pure Life Man (Eau de Toilette) by Mexx Pure Man (Eau de Toilette) by Mexx Ice Touch Woman (2014) by Mexx Waterlove Woman by Mexx