Starlight Shimmer 2019

Starlight Shimmer by Michael Kors
Starlight Shimmer is a perfume by Michael Kors for women and was released in 2019. The scent is sweet-oriental. The projection is above-average. It is being marketed by Estēe Lauder Companies.

Rose, Saffron, Amber

Submitted by DonVanVliet, last update on 22.11.2020.

GirlofNow
Thanks to you perfumas for the nice two years here with you!:)))
Now I am registered/active here on Parfumo for two years already:)) Clear am
At the beginning I can't say that it was easy for me here, but fortunately it turned out to be positive :)
I got to know a lot of great Parfumas who still accompany me here on Parfumo!)
Also I could learn a lot of new things about perfume but also about myself here :) In short, I could develop myself further through Parfumo!:)))
Many fragrances/treasures that I have/own at the moment I probably would never have known without perfume or, also LOVE learned:))) THANKS, THANKS PARFUMO!:D

Anyway, today I wanted to write a commentary/text about a fragrance, but at the beginning I was unsure about which one I wanted to write a text about...
The scent should be special in my opinion, too;D And so I decided I'm going to write about my new treasure in my collection, which also in my opinion really special and smells differently than my other treasures I have:) And MK Starlight Shimmer edp almost smells toooooo different like my current fragrances!;D Sounds to you now as if I don't like it but I don't! It smells toooooouuuu good to be true! *.* I remember exactly when I tested for the first time how much I was fascinated and surprised at the same time! I was captivated by this scent from the beginning! I couldn't stop sniffing my wrist!
It was like a drug:D Because the more the scent evolved/developed, the more beautiful and magical the scent became!*.*
The sad news is that the fragrance has unfortunately been removed from the range!:((((
But I could still get, thank god, a 50ml bottle for a very fair and great price :) So I was lucky!:)
Now that it's very cold outside, exactly this fragrance is PERFECT! It is a very mysterious, delicious but also extremely feminine scent! I like to wear Starlight Shimmer EXTREM on my neck scarf, especially when I go for a walk or when I go out from time to time:)

Sooo since I don't want to put anyone on the rack, I'll start with the scent:D...

The smell...
Begins very, very sensual! The vanilla is wonderfully creamy and balsamic at the same time. The rose is in the fragrance of the star! Pure eroticism and femininity... But also wonderfully dark at the same time! The rose was placed in a fine bed of vanilla, saffron was sprinkled in small quantities over the rose Amber gave the whole process a sensual sweet note but also a lot of warmth * * Although there is no vanilla note in the fragrances listed above I can smell the vanilla very intensely in the top note out:) I also smell from time to time a lipstick note in the fragrance progression, which I personally find extremely interesting:)

Personally I think you can only like this scent if you LOVE smoky scents! I also have to say that I have never smelled such a gloomy scent like this before, especially a beautiful one! * Somehow I always have to think of a vampire when I wear this scent!:D A very pretty vampire lady!:D With long pitch black hair, poison green eyes, blood red lips and of course smokey eyes!;D Why I have to think of a vampire lady I don't know exactly myself... Probably because the smell is so beautifully dark:))))

H+S is very good holds on my clothes as well as on my skin good 10.hours!:)

I would like to thank each of you again for the motivation you have always given me here! But also for sharing our passion together... Namely scents/perfume!:)❤

Popular Michael Kors

Michael for Men / Michael Kors for Men (2001) (Eau de Toilette) by Michael Kors Michael / Michael Kors (2000) (Eau de Parfum) by Michael Kors Michael Kors Turquoise by Michael Kors Michael Kors (2013) (Eau de Parfum) by Michael Kors Sparkling Blush by Michael Kors Glam Jasmine by Michael Kors Sexy Amber by Michael Kors Wonderlust by Michael Kors Midnight Shimmer by Michael Kors Michael Kors for Men (2014) (Eau de Toilette) by Michael Kors Exotic Blossom by Michael Kors Sky Blossom by Michael Kors Michael Kors White by Michael Kors Michael Kors Sheer (2017) by Michael Kors Very Hollywood (Eau de Parfum) by Michael Kors Wonderlust Eau Fresh by Michael Kors Michael Kors Coral by Michael Kors Sporty Citrus by Michael Kors Extreme Speed by Michael Kors Extreme Rush by Michael Kors