Very Hollywood 2009Eau de Parfum

Very Hollywood (Eau de Parfum) by Michael Kors
Very Hollywood (Eau de Parfum) is a perfume by Michael Kors for women and was released in 2009. The scent is floral-fruity. It was last marketed by Estēe Lauder Companies.

Amber, Gardenia, Bergamot, Raspberry, Orris root, Jasmine, Mandarin orange, Vetiver, White moss, Ylang-ylang

Submitted by DerThomyDer, last update on 01.05.2020.

Refreshing gardenia and sweet raspberry
I'm not actually certain as to why so many people dislike this fragrance. To my nose, Very Hollywood is a glamourous, feminine and delicate white floral.

There is a slight tropical element to this fragrance, possibly due to the jammy raspberry note. This fragrance is a little similar to Marc Jacobs for women, especially in regards to the strong gardenia note.

I like the creaminess that this fragrance conveys. To me this scent is smooth and divine. Its milky-creamy aspect makes this a perfect choice for white floral lovers.

I do think that this fragrance is indeed very Hollywood. Both the scent and the bottle feels very chic and extravagant.

The lasting power is amazing, lasting well into the next day. I'm impressed with this latest creation from Michael Kors.

80's Grapefruit
I am blasted with a wave of Grapefruit. I pinch myself to make sure I am still alive...wow! VH soon evolves into more of a powdery grapefruit and some rose. This has good sillage and the grapefruit and rose dance kicking up powder around them.

Drydown reminds me of what a 80's Hollywood star would smell like rising from the grave, a strong 80's Floriantal...old.
6+ hr it stayed on me, ick!

by Jasmine87
by Jasmine87

Popular Michael Kors

Michael for Men / Michael Kors for Men (2001) (Eau de Toilette) by Michael Kors Michael / Michael Kors (2000) (Eau de Parfum) by Michael Kors Michael Kors (2013) (Eau de Parfum) by Michael Kors Michael Kors Turquoise by Michael Kors Wonderlust by Michael Kors Glam Jasmine by Michael Kors Sexy Amber by Michael Kors Sparkling Blush by Michael Kors Michael Kors for Men (2014) (Eau de Toilette) by Michael Kors Exotic Blossom by Michael Kors Midnight Shimmer by Michael Kors Michael Kors Coral by Michael Kors Michael Kors White by Michael Kors Michael Kors Sheer (2017) by Michael Kors Sky Blossom by Michael Kors Wonderlust Eau Fresh by Michael Kors Starlight Shimmer by Michael Kors Sporty Citrus by Michael Kors Extreme Speed by Michael Kors Extreme Rush by Michael Kors