Wonderlust 2016

Wonderlust by Michael Kors
Wonderlust is a perfume by Michael Kors for women and was released in 2016. The scent is floral-fruity. It is being marketed by Estēe Lauder Companies.

Top Notes Top NotesItalian bergamot, Almond milk, Pink pepper, Sicilian mandarin orange
Heart Notes Heart NotesCarnation, Heliotrope, Jasminum grandiflorum absolute, Jasmine sambac
Base Notes Base NotesCashmere wood, Sandalwood, Benzoin Siam

Submitted by Franfan20, last update on 05.09.2020.

The usual flowery candy
Michael Kors. I don't know his scents at all, should I?
Anyway, I am holding a sample of this brand that has appeared in recent years in my hands: Wonderlust. Strange name. For a comic fan ... um, probably rather a comic freak like me, of course you immediately think of the hot Wonder Woman, but I'd rather not continue writing about this superhero ... and certainly not in combination with the term "lust" and ... yes yes, I know, some say now for sure again that I desperately need a girlfriend ... *sigh* That I know myself, so say nothing!!! :DD
(And just by the way, I'm not sooo much into Wonder Woman, if I'm more into Supergirl or Power Girl or or or... :D).

Argh! Instead, let's get to the fragrance, which contains mandarin, almond milk and jasmine, among other things, as the fragrance pyramid reveals, which in my opinion sounds quite nice.

Great... by the way, I thought so long about what I could write in the introduction that even my tea got cold. ... I'll quickly replace it with hot tea and come back immediately... :D

The fragrance:
Basically, the fragrance starts with all the notes indicated in the top note of the fragrance pyramid. The mandarin and the almond milk stand out the most, while the pink pepper becomes stronger and stronger afterwards. Besides, I can already smell the sweet jasmine out now. But the beginning is nothing special, or better said, nothing new, which is not bad, because it smells nice and feminine, maybe a little bit synthetic, which is not bad either.
From the heart note, one smells more sweet notes, because the jasmine unfolds properly. The slightly citric notes from the beginning disappear completely and are replaced by floral notes, whereby one cannot smell the carnation under them. In addition, there is a light marzipan-like scent, which should come from the heliotrope.
In addition, the fragrance is very soft, so gentle, so that one feels quite comfortable with it, even if, as already said, a small synthetic aftertaste should remain.
In the base the fragrance still smells very sweet and floral. In addition, the fragrance also remains very gentle through the benzoin as just described. A nice fragrance, but without any noteworthy strengths.

Sillage and shelf life:
I feel the Sillage above average to quite okay. You will be able to smell the scent well on one and a small scent cloud remains.
The shelf life is also average and the fragrance remains on the skin for about seven to eight hours.

The bottle:
The bottle is oval with a very thick base, the glass of which appears to have a slightly creamy tint. The upper part is, just like the lid, chrome-plated. On the front, the name and brand of the fragrance are simply written on top. It's nothing special, but it's okay.

Yeah, the scent's not bad in itself. Despite its sweetness, it does not smell excessively overwhelming and can therefore be used as a daily fragrance. But it should also be good for going out, because it smells nice. A rather feminine, flowery-sweet fragrance. Nothing special, but just nice.

The problem is that you've probably smelled such a fragrance a thousand times everywhere, but there's nothing wrong with a fragrance that smells like 100 other fragrances because it's pleasant. But it is only recommendable for those who don't have such a scent yet, but even then I would recommend more to something like Alien or other scents, if I should be honest anyway. Well, of course it's a matter of taste, as always!

Apart from that, as already mentioned, this one has a light, synthetic touch, which isn't very annoying, but you'll notice it every now and then, you should know that.

Aaah, I wonder what Wonder Woman smells like... DD
Maryam1410
Nothing new in the West....
I beg your pardon for my totally unpoetic and lacking commentary. Unfortunately, my nose is not yet trained to distinguish different fragrances. But I have an impression nevertheless, although I cannot formulate it so well :) Although I like it sweet, even sticky-sweet for all I care, this sweetness should have something special attached to it.
Wonderlust is sweet. But nothing special. This fragrance seems to have been used hundreds of times. In the 80s, 90s and 00s ..... again and again there was this smell. Many fragrances were a Zeiltang very popular and then disappeared in Nirwana ..... Wonderlust seems to come from this category. Not that the scent is bad - I don't want to say that. But also not super, not gorgeous, not particularly. It's like a sticky sweet ice cream you eat and forget. Who likes it: Bon appetit

FabirssFabirss 2 years ago
The drydown keeps a slight resemblance with Dior Addict (first formulation). So if you truly miss Dior Addict, you can give this one a try.

Scantal ❤
by Villarouge
by Normajean12
by Normajean12

Popular Michael Kors

Michael for Men / Michael Kors for Men (2001) (Eau de Toilette) by Michael Kors Michael / Michael Kors (2000) (Eau de Parfum) by Michael Kors Michael Kors (2013) (Eau de Parfum) by Michael Kors Michael Kors Turquoise by Michael Kors Glam Jasmine by Michael Kors Sexy Amber by Michael Kors Sparkling Blush by Michael Kors Michael Kors for Men (2014) (Eau de Toilette) by Michael Kors Exotic Blossom by Michael Kors Midnight Shimmer by Michael Kors Michael Kors White by Michael Kors Michael Kors Sheer (2017) by Michael Kors Very Hollywood (Eau de Parfum) by Michael Kors Sky Blossom by Michael Kors Wonderlust Eau Fresh by Michael Kors Starlight Shimmer by Michael Kors Michael Kors Coral by Michael Kors Sporty Citrus by Michael Kors Extreme Speed by Michael Kors Extreme Rush by Michael Kors