Wonderlust Eau Fresh 2018

Wonderlust Eau Fresh by Michael Kors
Wonderlust Eau Fresh is a popular perfume by Michael Kors for women and was released in 2018. The scent is fruity-floral. It is being marketed by Estēe Lauder Companies.

Top Notes Top NotesItalian bergamot, Honey pomelo, Granny Smith apple
Heart Notes Heart NotesJasmine sambac, White peony, Lily of the valley
Base Notes Base NotesPamplewood®, Musk, Ceylonese sandalwood

Submitted by Franfan20, last update on 17.05.2020.

Conquered Me
This smell has been affecting me since I smelled it for the first time.

It was the first time I smelled the scent with my darling.When I first felt the opening of this perfume, good emotions were awakened in my soul.It was raising my libido and there was a feeling of happiness inside of me.Smells great on my darling's skin ????????

I think the main theme of this fragrance is "flowers" and and I like "fruity -floral" fragrances like this. This perfume is the most impressive fragrance in the category of fruity floral fragrances.

If you like floral scents, you might like this.
This may be the smell of heaven on earth.

A fragrance usually suitable for spring and summer. Also suitable for special occasions

Popular Michael Kors

Michael for Men / Michael Kors for Men (2001) (Eau de Toilette) by Michael Kors Michael / Michael Kors (2000) (Eau de Parfum) by Michael Kors Michael Kors Turquoise by Michael Kors Michael Kors (2013) (Eau de Parfum) by Michael Kors Sparkling Blush by Michael Kors Glam Jasmine by Michael Kors Sexy Amber by Michael Kors Wonderlust by Michael Kors Midnight Shimmer by Michael Kors Michael Kors for Men (2014) (Eau de Toilette) by Michael Kors Starlight Shimmer by Michael Kors Exotic Blossom by Michael Kors Sky Blossom by Michael Kors Michael Kors White by Michael Kors Michael Kors Sheer (2017) by Michael Kors Very Hollywood (Eau de Parfum) by Michael Kors Michael Kors Coral by Michael Kors Sporty Citrus by Michael Kors Extreme Speed by Michael Kors Extreme Rush by Michael Kors