Wonderlust Sensual Essence 2017

Wonderlust Sensual Essence by Michael Kors
Wonderlust Sensual Essence is a perfume by Michael Kors for women and was released in 2017. The scent is sweet-floral. It is being marketed by Estēe Lauder Companies.

Top Notes Top NotesPink pepper, Nashi pear, Sour cherry, Peony
Heart Notes Heart NotesJasminum grandiflorum absolute, Orange blossom absolute
Base Notes Base NotesAmber, Cashmere wood, Suede

Submitted by Michael, last update on 29.12.2020.

Love, it sticks
You bring everything I want You are sweet, warming, attractive, magical, mystical You make me feel good, tell me what I like
You are presentable without having to surround yourself with glamour.
You can, but you don't have to.
You're just the way you are, inconspicuous, the nice guy next door.
If one comes closer to you, you enfold, beguile and seduce me, for a long time, from the first to the last moment, which I won't remember later, drunk asleep, because finally you pull me away from the bright lights of this city into the dark side streets, where only sparse lights shine through the cloudy windows of the shops until the morning, below simple neon signs, in order to draw attention to yourself. You know your way around here. You'd rather fit in here than be caught up in the flashes and highlights of high society, which are also to be found here, but which only want to remain unrecognized - underground. The cocktails prepared here are "classics" only in the base, at the beginning still fruity, but due to flowery added aromas their effect is more difficult. They mix sweetly with the smoke-filled flair of the surrounding scene.

You have long since completely taken me in, caressed me, but you also show me that you are increasingly falling for me, because your embrace is becoming more and more intense and firm.
You won't let go. Even when I want to stop, you keep going like nothing is wrong. One day you'll take away my senses for everything else, eventually taking my breath away until sleep
The next morning I wake up and you're still deep and tight in my clothes. Inevitably, my attempts to recall the evening, the night with you. None of this can or will be repressed.
I want a wide berth to do all this, put you away. But exactly because of this, renewed, you sneak more and more into my senses again, relentlessly tempting me to carry you again, drawing, promising me conceivably different scenarios, different highlights, different flair, different glamorous surroundings in another city. But as soon as you pull me back into the side streets, it will be the same établissements, clubs, shops, bars with their foggy cocktails that invite you in. Your game, your program will repeat itself again.

I know you can be addictive I know how dangerous you are and I also know that "overdosed" leads to "overkill".

I need distance, but I already know that I will always go with you.

Popular Michael Kors

Michael for Men / Michael Kors for Men (2001) (Eau de Toilette) by Michael Kors Michael / Michael Kors (2000) (Eau de Parfum) by Michael Kors Michael Kors Turquoise by Michael Kors Michael Kors (2013) (Eau de Parfum) by Michael Kors Sparkling Blush by Michael Kors Glam Jasmine by Michael Kors Sexy Amber by Michael Kors Wonderlust by Michael Kors Midnight Shimmer by Michael Kors Michael Kors for Men (2014) (Eau de Toilette) by Michael Kors Starlight Shimmer by Michael Kors Exotic Blossom by Michael Kors Sky Blossom by Michael Kors Michael Kors White by Michael Kors Michael Kors Sheer (2017) by Michael Kors Very Hollywood (Eau de Parfum) by Michael Kors Wonderlust Eau Fresh by Michael Kors Michael Kors Coral by Michael Kors Sporty Citrus by Michael Kors Extreme Speed by Michael Kors