173 Candy by Michael Malul

173 Candy 2020

AromaPath
20.04.2021 - 07:46 AM

Surprising similarities

I tried "173 Candy" and "Dama Bianca" by Xerjoff and I found lot's of similarities:

1. Great plus for "173 Candy" is longevity. "Dama Bianca" lacks that.
2. "173 Candy" dries down with great vanila & powdery notes. "Dama Bianca" have more vanilla and crushed violets notes on dry down.
3. "173 Candy" name is very deceiving, because it is more floral & ambery perfume, then anything fruity-sweet, candy gourmand.
4. “173 Candy” have great freesia notes. My friend, few weeks ago, gave me fresh freesia stems and scent is very similar in this perfume.
5. Sillage with “Candy” is very moderate, not overpowering. “Dama Bianca” invites you almost to lean towards the scent, it is that hardly noticeable.

I tried them by pure accident and I would prefer to buy "173 Candy" then "Dama Bianca", because it lasts longer and costs 3 times less. I think “173 Candy” might have a chance to survive this massive perfume avalanche with smell a like flankers. Of course they are different, but at the same time so many components are almost identical.

Latest Reviews

AromaPathAromaPath 1 year ago
Whispers of Truth - House of Sillage

Whispers of Truth Sillage says everything
I knew House of Sillage from their previous creations. As soon as collection “Whispers in the Garden” hit the market, I purchased their samples. Most of them are very easy to wear and have light floral scents, but “Whispers of truth”...

AromaPathAromaPath 1 year ago
Baraonda (Extrait de Parfum) - Nasomatto

Baraonda (Extrait de Parfum) Little drop of "Need you now"
I used to love listening hit made by Lady Antebellum - "Need You Now". After first sprays of this scent I thought that scene from that video clip was perfectly done for advertisement of "Baraonda". It is little bit on pricy side, but if you have...