Michalsky Berlin II for Women (2016)

Michalsky Berlin II for Women by Michael Michalsky

Michalsky Berlin II for Women is a perfume by Michael Michalsky for women and was released in 2016. The scent is sweet-fruity. It is being marketed by Lifestyle Perfumes.

Top Notes Top NotesBergamot, Pink pepper, Peach, Pear
Heart Notes Heart NotesIris, Jasmine, Tuberose, Orange blossom, Ylang-ylang
Base Notes Base NotesPatchouli, Tonka bean, Vanilla, Musk

Submitted by Michael, last update on 13.02.2019

10.0 9.0 9.0 7.5/10

GirlofNow
Has become too much of a good thing for me...
From now on I know I wrote a statement about this fragrance because I liked it half a year ago... I had bought it then because I loved the fragrance of Lancome because La vie e belle florale and I did not want to buy original ones again and again I searched for perfume dupes which were very similar to the fragrance. I found what I was looking for at Michalsky Fragrances and La rive Fragrances. I finally bought myself both what I now see as a small mistake but no matter. I admit that I wore the scent of la rive öffters than this one because I took both of them to school from time to time, but now I noticed with this one from Michalsky that I get slight nausea and sometimes headaches:( What I found very unfortunate because I wore very gladly and did not know at first why and from where I have that with the headache.

As I was not sure where it came from, I sprayed the original one from Lancome on my right wrist and the one from Michalsky on my left wrist. I had no nausea or headache with the original. The original one suddenly seems a lot lighter to me than this one. After a few tests I finally found out... The original one is neither powdery nor has a strong alcohol note but the Michalsky one is much more powdery and sweeter. I have noticed anyway in the last few months with me myself that I powdery smells which are too strongly sweetish not so well tolerate. I still think the fragrance is great even if I can't take it well anymore, I can recommend it to anyone looking for a good and cheap copy of the la vie e belle, the only difference between the two is that this fragrance is much sweeter and more powdery. From the durability it is significantly stronger and better than the original. With me I could smell this smell all day long:)

by Taamii