Michalsky Berlin II for Women (2016)

Michalsky Berlin II for Women by Michael Michalsky

Michalsky Berlin II for Women is a perfume by Michael Michalsky for women and was released in 2016. The scent is sweet-fruity. It is being marketed by Lifestyle Perfumes.

Top Notes Top NotesBergamot, Pink pepper, Peach, Pear
Heart Notes Heart NotesIris, Jasmine, Tuberose, Orange blossom, Ylang-ylang
Base Notes Base NotesPatchouli, Tonka bean, Vanilla, Musk

Submitted by Michael, last update on 07.08.2019.

9.0 7.0 6.0 4.0/10

Taika
Headache inducing disco fragrance cloud
Phewy I'm afraid I've poached here outside my baggage scheme. Perhaps a comment is therefore not fair at all. But I have to get this off my chest now in order to be able to process the wrong purchase better.

Yesterday I was with Rossmann and since I'm just on the perfume trip again, I thought, sniff a bit. I am very open-minded about drugstore fragrances, I am a long-time fan of Jovan Musk Oil and Mini Girly of Ulric de Varens. Even the Italian Milk Shake from Malizia Bonbons can do something.

So the three existing Michalskys made, since the beautiful packaging in rose gold turned me on. My first test object - phew, that's Angel. Next - too licorice. But Michalsky II I found spontaneously good and at the price, well, off into the basket with it.

Sprayed on at home. What was I thinking? It just smells like perfume to me. Without character, without well worked out individual scents. An adulterated 0815 mush.
A little I can understand the scent twin classification to Replica Funfair Evening by Maison Martin Margiela: Pear that lies on orange blossom and tuberose and ends on vanilla and musk. Probably the spontaneous sympathy on the shelf. But with the replica fragrance it is much more present and crisper worked out. Here I just feel a perfumed Wooosh. That's pretty heavy for that. Oriental-warm and too flowery for my taste. I can well understand if this fragrance causes headaches.

In the evening I tried again and sprayed the scent on again before going to bed. But now we like each other even less. A little whiff was still present this morning, the shelf life I would call mediocre.

Development: The gourmand base notes after some time I find quite okay. You have to wait until they're not crushed so florally anymore. But there's still some nasty patchouli that tirelessly takes care of the Oriental Headache.

The Sillage is basically not so strong at all, at least the fragrance does not take up much space. Lucky for me. But when you get into the cloud, it's headache inducing.

Reason: I can really imagine him leaving. He even reminds me of the scent of a disco cloud. I don't think he's right for the job.
6.0 9.0 9.0 5.0/10

GirlofNow
Has become too much of a good thing for me...
From now on I know I wrote a statement about this fragrance because I liked it half a year ago... I had bought it then because I loved the fragrance of Lancome because La vie e belle florale and I did not want to buy original ones again and again I searched for perfume dupes which were very similar to the fragrance. I found what I was looking for at Michalsky Fragrances and La rive Fragrances. I finally bought myself both what I now see as a small mistake but no matter. I admit that I wore the scent of la rive öffters than this one because I took both of them to school from time to time, but now I noticed with this one from Michalsky that I get slight nausea and sometimes headaches:( What I found very unfortunate because I wore very gladly and did not know at first why and from where I have that with the headache.

As I was not sure where it came from, I sprayed the original one from Lancome on my right wrist and the one from Michalsky on my left wrist. I had no nausea or headache with the original. The original one suddenly seems a lot lighter to me than this one. After a few tests I finally found out... The original one is neither powdery nor has a strong alcohol note but the Michalsky one is much more powdery and sweeter. I have noticed anyway in the last few months with me myself that I powdery smells which are too strongly sweetish not so well tolerate. I still think the fragrance is great even if I can't take it well anymore, I can recommend it to anyone looking for a good and cheap copy of the la vie e belle, the only difference between the two is that this fragrance is much sweeter and more powdery. From the durability it is significantly stronger and better than the original. With me I could smell this smell all day long:)

by Minea
by Minea
by Taamii
by Taamii

Popular Michael Michalsky

Michalsky Women by Michael Michalsky Michalsky Berlin for Women by Michael Michalsky Michalsky Men (Eau de Toilette) by Michael Michalsky Urban Nomads for Men (Eau de Toilette) by Michael Michalsky Michalsky Berlin II for Women by Michael Michalsky Urban Nomads for Women by Michael Michalsky Michalsky Berlin for Men by Michael Michalsky Michalsky Berlin II for Men by Michael Michalsky Michalsky Berlin III for Women by Michael Michalsky Michalsky Berlin III for Men by Michael Michalsky Michalsky Berlin Summer for Men by Michael Michalsky Michalsky Berlin Summer for Women by Michael Michalsky Michalsky Berlin Summer '18 for Men by Michael Michalsky Fame for Women by Michael Michalsky Michalsky Berlin Summer '18 for Women by Michael Michalsky Michalsky Style for Women by Michael Michalsky Michalsky Berlin Summer '19 for Women by Michael Michalsky Michalsky Style for Men by Michael Michalsky Michalsky Berlin Summer '19 for Men by Michael Michalsky Michalsky Men (After Shave Lotion) by Michael Michalsky