Ao by Mikmoi
7.3 / 10 3 Ratings
Ao is a perfume by Mikmoi for women and was released in 2013. Projection and longevity are above-average. It is still available to purchase.

Top Notes Top Notes GingerGinger
Heart Notes Heart Notes TuberoseTuberose CoconutCoconut
Base Notes Base Notes AmyrisAmyris

Submitted by Merlina, last update on 08.07.2015.

1 in-depth fragrance description

Helpful Review 2
buttery beach tuberose
As a dyed-in-the-wool tuberose hater, I wouldn't have bought this generous sample of bright blue juice (it was part of a sample pack from Indiescents). The first two times I tried it, I was pleasantly surprised. With one very light spray, I got a very pleasant coconut-ginger with floral hints - like an amped-up Urban Rituelle Beachcomber or a beachy Cabotine de Gres. I was able to overlook the buttery tuberose scent because it was only part of the lovely beachiness of it all. If I had to buy a scent containing more than an iota of tuberose, this would be it.

Until today. Carelessly, I gave two good sprays. It was like melting a cup of tuberose-butter on my arm, drowning out the sprightly ginger and coconut. After about two hours, the tuberose finally died down to a dull roar. By then, this scent was on my "Never Try Again" list. Shower time!

(Note: I rated this higher than I personally feel because it's well-made and a lot of people don't share my tuberose hatred.)

Pie Chart Radar Chart

Popular by Mikmoi

Aldwych by Mikmoi Itoh by Mikmoi Vesper by Mikmoi Rococoa Doux by Mikmoi Aya by Mikmoi Journey by Mikmoi Edo by Mikmoi Isle of Skye by Mikmoi Izu by Mikmoi Lingua Franca by Mikmoi Aqua Fortis by Mikmoi Knight of Flowers by Mikmoi Sessions by Mikmoi Ideasthesia - Ideas by Mikmoi Ideasthesia - Birth by Mikmoi Ideasthesia - North by Mikmoi Ideasthesia - Known by Mikmoi Ideasthesia - Breath by Mikmoi Ideasthesia - Found by Mikmoi Nuovo by Mikmoi