Scherzo by Miller Harris
Scherzo is a popular perfume by Miller Harris for women and men and was released in 2018. The scent is floral-sweet. Projection and longevity are above-average. It is still available to purchase.

Top Notes Top NotesTangerineTangerine
Base Notes Base NotesPatchouliPatchouli
VanillaVanilla
OudOud
Ethyl maltol

Submitted by OPomone, last update on 20.01.2022.

Addictive
I get it, a very recommended fragrance and I get it, completely get it. Gotten a sample very recently and normally I wouldn't make up my mind after only 3 wears but its just so addictive. Anyone else ? Gorgeous sent. At first I though yeah its good but man o man the more I wear it the more I like it. And I can't stop thinking about it. I didn't think it would have a quite strong projection cause it stayed quite close to my skin or at least I thought. From time to time I got these beautifull wiffs dancing around me. Ofcourse when you are testing 2 or 3 or 4 fragrances at a time, yes I can go made or not make up my mind, lol I know, I kept getting beautiful wiffs and ofcourse not knowing from which fragrance it came... go figure. Then I tested this one alone and wow there it was. Beautiful balanced sweet florals, oh my goodness. Balance is key here to make me LOVE it and this sent unisex, yes men, this (at least to my nose) is unisex ! I am getting a full bottle... are you getting a sample ? Sure you are !

Manisex
I took it from my mom. But i gave her my C woody leather with oudh intense and she mixed it with X for women and she liked it.
Sherzo for me is an oud smell and it is one of my favourites. If I took a blind test, I should guess directly Sherzo.
A modern rose fragrance
A beautiful, oriental, very modern rose. I love the incense in it. He gives him sparingly dosed an absolutely everyday lightness as well as in the evening a certain sexiness and depth.
For me, my signature fragrance.

Für Fresh ;)
by Rosie88
by Meinesonne85
by Meinesonne85

Popular Miller Harris

Vetiver Insolent by Miller Harris Violet Ida by Miller Harris La Fumée Arabie by Miller Harris Feuilles de Tabac by Miller Harris Étui Noir by Miller Harris La Fumée by Miller Harris La Fumée Ottoman by Miller Harris Noix de Tubéreuse by Miller Harris Le Petit Grain by Miller Harris Fleurs de Sel by Miller Harris L'Air de Rien by Miller Harris Le Pamplemousse by Miller Harris Perfumer's Library - No. 3 Veti Vert by Miller Harris La Fumée Intense by Miller Harris Terre d'Iris by Miller Harris Fleur Oriental by Miller Harris Rose Silence by Miller Harris Tangerine Vert by Miller Harris La Fumée Alexandrie by Miller Harris Poirier d'un Soir by Miller Harris