Scherzo by Miller Harris
8.1 / 10 93 Ratings
Scherzo is a popular perfume by Miller Harris for women and men and was released in 2018. The scent is floral-sweet. The longevity is above-average. It is still available to purchase.

Top Notes Top Notes TangerineTangerine DavanaDavana
Heart Notes Heart Notes FrankincenseFrankincense NarcissusNarcissus PittosporumPittosporum Black roseBlack rose
Base Notes Base Notes PatchouliPatchouli VanillaVanilla OudOud Ethyl maltolEthyl maltol

Perfumers

Submitted by OPomone, last update on 29.01.2023.

3 in-depth fragrance descriptions

Addictive
I get it, a very recommended fragrance and I get it, completely get it. Gotten a sample very recently and normally I wouldn't make up my mind after only 3 wears but its just so addictive. Anyone else ? Gorgeous sent. At first I though yeah its good but man o man the more I wear it the more I like it. And I can't stop thinking about it. I didn't think it would have a quite strong projection cause it stayed quite close to my skin or at least I thought. From time to time I got these beautifull wiffs dancing around me. Ofcourse when you are testing 2 or 3 or 4 fragrances at a time, yes I can go made or not make up my mind, lol I know, I kept getting beautiful wiffs and ofcourse not knowing from which fragrance it came... go figure. Then I tested this one alone and wow there it was. Beautiful balanced sweet florals, oh my goodness. Balance is key here to make me LOVE it and this sent unisex, yes men, this (at least to my nose) is unisex ! I am getting a full bottle... are you getting a sample ? Sure you are !

Manisex
I took it from my mom. But i gave her my C woody leather with oudh intense and she mixed it with X for women and she liked it.
Sherzo for me is an oud smell and it is one of my favourites. If I took a blind test, I should guess directly Sherzo.
A modern rose fragrance
A beautiful, oriental, very modern rose. I love the incense in it. He gives him sparingly dosed an absolutely everyday lightness as well as in the evening a certain sexiness and depth.
For me, my signature fragrance.

1 short view on the fragrance
NgarciaNgarcia 10 months ago
Scherzo is to Mirach what Salaria is to Acqua di sale, the same but one step less of quality and personality, although a really good one.

Pie Chart Radar Chart

Images

4 fragrance photos of the community

Popular by Miller Harris

Vetiver Insolent by Miller Harris Violet Ida by Miller Harris Feuilles de Tabac by Miller Harris Étui Noir by Miller Harris La Fumée Arabie by Miller Harris La Fumée Ottoman by Miller Harris La Fumée by Miller Harris Noix de Tubéreuse by Miller Harris L'Air de Rien by Miller Harris Le Pamplemousse by Miller Harris Fleurs de Sel by Miller Harris Le Petit Grain by Miller Harris Perfumer's Library - No. 3 Veti Vert by Miller Harris La Fumée Intense by Miller Harris Rose Silence by Miller Harris Fleur Oriental by Miller Harris Terre d'Iris by Miller Harris Perfumer's Library - No. 5 Verger by Miller Harris Tangerine Vert by Miller Harris Cassis en Feuille by Miller Harris