Tulsivivah ! (2018)

Tulsivivah ! by Miller et Bertaux

Tulsivivah ! is a new perfume by Miller et Bertaux for women and men and was released in 2018. The scent is green-spicy. It is being marketed by Lothantique.

Top Notes Top NotesBasil, Bergamot, Cashmere wood, Coriander, Bitter orange, Sandalwood
Heart Notes Heart NotesOrange tree wood, Hedione, Jasmine
Base Notes Base NotesCedarwood, Musk

Submitted by OPomone, last update on 05.02.2019

Bottle 8.0/10 Sillage 7.0/10 Longevity 7.0/10 Scent 7.5/10
Once again: Yes, but.....
There is a whole range of fragrances that I like, which I would like to perceive again and again, but please not as perfume on my skin. Tulsivivah ! is one of them. The scent fascinates me and I imagine spraying it on the store in front of my open bedroom window in summer and letting the wind blow a breath into my boudoir every now and then;) So I could enjoy it quite well and so I could already tame some for me to massive scent.

I like Tulsivivah! with its spices too much with the door in the house. I love pure sandalwood, but here it gives the top note a strange balsamic sweetness that makes me flinch for a moment. This quickly subsides, but the flowery heart note adds to it. Now I really lack fresh air which could give transparency to the fragrance.

Perhaps I am simply too factually influenced to feel the aura of the fragrance to suit me. But maybe it's just a variety of scents that seem too dense, too intense and too oppressive to me. At the end, cedar wood reconciles me a little, but it takes too long for me to classify the fragrance as a perfume for myself. But who knows, maybe I'll treat myself to a banal bottle as a noble room fragrance and here the circle closes to the title of my commentary.

Bottle 7.0/10 Sillage 7.0/10 Longevity 8.0/10 Scent 8.0/10
Grundfroher Freuduft
First and second test of AugustA. Lemony-spicy and aromatic green. Surprisingly sweet. Like pollinated with dextrose or like these small individually packaged dextrose with fruit flavor. Over time you can smell spices, cardamom, which is always very aromatic, but sometimes also a little soapy. It's not supposed to be in there, it's coriander. Well, maybe a knife tip? This is in combination with the citrus and wood beautifully made and unusual. Here the citrus is quite round and the green of the basil is not herbaceous and crisp on the surface, but rather aromatic and balsamic, which in turn merges well into the soft woods. So soft! It's a summer scent, but it's different from the familiar freshmen. At first even slightly irritating by the sweetness, at first, thereby interesting. The second time, you look forward to it. The fragrance impression skips the typical Indian spicy, which we know more from food, also the kitchen herb flair of the herbs and the refreshment cloth feeling anyway. Happiness, balanced and warm.
Green loving men and women can wear very well in summer and elsewhere.
A delightful fragrance. That's a good thing, not blasphemous at all.
Could be good, it gets better every time you wear it.