l'eau de parfum #3 green, green, green and... green by Miller et Bertaux

l'eau de parfum #3 green, green, green and... green 2005

Sleuth
17.02.2015 - 10:36 PM

It's 'Jardin en Méditerranée' with lemon verbena

This fragrance is basically Un Jardin en Méditerranée by Hermès, with a lot of lemon verbena in the beginning. For about 1,5 hours I get the super fresh and strong lemon verbena. Nice. Then I get the Méditerranée scent, until it's 4,5 hours on my skin. After that it evolves into more of a green musky scent. To me it smells like a Méditerranée-ish musk. In that phase it seems to have less sillage than its Hermès brother. It's also similar to Hedera by L'Erbolario. As a comparison I would summarize those three scents as follows:
- Méditerranée: best performance and also a pinch of pistachio
- Green x 4: might be for you if you love lemon verbena
- Hedera: leans more towards nice synthetic melon, and maybe some ivy
Green x 4 gets a 70% score from me.

Latest Reviews

SleuthSleuth 7 years ago
Kerbside Violet - Lush / Cosmetics To Go

Kerbside Violet Hay Bale Violet
While smelling the top notes and the beginning of the heart, the name Kerbside Violet seems very apt. I smell violet and also the smell of what you would expect a kerb on the street to smell like. Like crumbled stone or concrete. This phase could...

SleuthSleuth 7 years ago
Fougère Royale (2010) (Eau de Parfum) - Houbigant

Fougère Royale (2010) (Eau de Parfum) Small review of Fougère Royale extrait de parfum
My sample contains 'extrait de parfum', however the strength is either the same as EdP or at most 25% stronger. My sample is similar to the other reviews. The opening is herbal and smells nice. I don't smell...