Aroma di Jean by Milton-Lloyd / Jean Yves Cosmetics
Aroma di Jean is a perfume by Milton-Lloyd / Jean Yves Cosmetics for men. The release year is unknown. The scent is fresh-fruity. It is still in production.

Top Notes Top NotesCitrus notes, Aromatic notes
Heart Notes Heart NotesAquatic flowers, Marine notes
Base Notes Base NotesWoody notes, Musk

Submitted by WiseOwl, last update on 24.07.2019.

Cheap Acqua Di Gio
I always purchase a "clone" fragrance with relatively low expectations, but there are a few that stand above the rest for me, Armaf Tres Nuit is one that immediately springs to mind, and now this will be joining it. This is came to my attention for being a supposed clone of Giorgio Armani's Acqua Di Gio, and while I haven't used the original, I do have and regularly use Acqua Di Gio Profumo and there are similarities to be had there.

Compared to the Profumo, this fragrance is definitely a lot fruitier with the citrus, but it's not so overpowering that I can't smell the aquatic notes that I have come to love from my Acqua Di Gio Profumo. I find that this fragrance has decent sillage, it doesn't go further than an arms length I would say, but I do like my fragrances to be a bit closer to me.

I'm not overly impressed with the longevity, I'm getting roughly 2 hours on my skin before the scent is completely gone, but when it comes to having a spray on shirt, I'm getting closer to 4 hours. Still not the best, but I've known more expensive fragrances to perform about the same for me.

I really do not like the Milton-Lloyd bottles, purely because the atomiser acts more as a deodorant cap would rather than a traditional fragrance atomiser, it is very easy to over spray with these bottles, in fact, the first time I tried this fragrance I received a headache, most likely due to overspray because I didn't realise the atomiser worked this way.

All in all, for the £3 I paid for a 50ml bottle, it's worth it.
I love wearing my Acqua Di Gio Profumo, but as it's rather expensive, I'm happy with wearing this as my daily fragrance to save me some money. Sure it doesn't last long, but it's easy to spray a few times throughout the day when needed.

KLewisKLewis 1 year ago
A very cheap fragrance with similarities to Acqua Di Gio

by KLewis
by KLewis

Popular Milton-Lloyd / Jean Yves Cosmetics

The Man Silver by Milton-Lloyd / Jean Yves Cosmetics Perfumer's Choice Nº9 Victor by Milton-Lloyd / Jean Yves Cosmetics The Man Cobalt by Milton-Lloyd / Jean Yves Cosmetics UTC - Kantali by Milton-Lloyd / Jean Yves Cosmetics Bondage Hommes (Eau de Toilette) by Milton-Lloyd / Jean Yves Cosmetics UTC - Monaco by Milton-Lloyd / Jean Yves Cosmetics Grasse Experience by Milton-Lloyd / Jean Yves Cosmetics Colour Me Silver Sport (Eau de Toilette) by Milton-Lloyd / Jean Yves Cosmetics Colour Me Green (Eau de Toilette) by Milton-Lloyd / Jean Yves Cosmetics Colour Me Oud (Eau de Toilette) by Milton-Lloyd / Jean Yves Cosmetics Jo-Jo by Milton-Lloyd / Jean Yves Cosmetics Colour Me White (Eau de Toilette) by Milton-Lloyd / Jean Yves Cosmetics UTC - Vogue (Parfum de Toilette) by Milton-Lloyd / Jean Yves Cosmetics UTC - Chacal by Milton-Lloyd / Jean Yves Cosmetics Colour Me Volt (Eau de Toilette) by Milton-Lloyd / Jean Yves Cosmetics Stars by Milton-Lloyd / Jean Yves Cosmetics Kashmir (Parfum de Toilette) by Milton-Lloyd / Jean Yves Cosmetics Spirit of Heaven Men (Eau de Toilette) by Milton-Lloyd / Jean Yves Cosmetics Kudos by Milton-Lloyd / Jean Yves Cosmetics 331 Homme by Milton-Lloyd / Jean Yves Cosmetics