Colour Me Silver Sport

Colour Me Silver Sport by Milton-Lloyd / Jean Yves Cosmetics

Colour Me Silver Sport is a perfume by Milton-Lloyd / Jean Yves Cosmetics for men. The release year is unknown. The scent is fresh-citrusy. It is still in production.

Top Notes Top NotesMandarin, Neroli, Aldehydes
Heart Notes Heart NotesBlack pepper, White musk, Tonka bean, Almond
Base Notes Base NotesBalsam, Cedar, Vetiver

Submitted by WiseOwl, last update on 28.12.2019.

Not Allure Homme Sport.
I recently swapped off my AHS bottle and I wore it to make sure I wouldn't regret it, so it's still fairly fresh in my mind. This M-L scent does not possess the dynamism, complexity, depth, etc., but it's an okay scent. A little vanilla, a little music, a hint of spice, etc. It comes across as a tight blend. I paid about $4 for 3 ounces so I'm not complaining, but I already have Silver/Blue by Cuba, and I think I prefer that one (paid about the same), though I rarely wear these kinds of scents because I'd rather wear more dynamic ones if vanilla is featured (an example is Lomani's Ignition). I was hoping for a nice almond note but I can't say I perceived any!

Bigsly 3 years ago
This appears to be an Allure Homme Sport type of scent.+1

Popular Milton-Lloyd / Jean Yves Cosmetics

The Man Silver by Milton-Lloyd / Jean Yves Cosmetics Perfumer's Choice Nº9 Victor by Milton-Lloyd / Jean Yves Cosmetics UTC - Kantali by Milton-Lloyd / Jean Yves Cosmetics Bondage Hommes by Milton-Lloyd / Jean Yves Cosmetics The Man Cobalt by Milton-Lloyd / Jean Yves Cosmetics Kudos by Milton-Lloyd / Jean Yves Cosmetics Colour Me Oud by Milton-Lloyd / Jean Yves Cosmetics Spirit of Heaven Men by Milton-Lloyd / Jean Yves Cosmetics Stars by Milton-Lloyd / Jean Yves Cosmetics Grasse Experience by Milton-Lloyd / Jean Yves Cosmetics Kashmir by Milton-Lloyd / Jean Yves Cosmetics She Jyuk by Milton-Lloyd / Jean Yves Cosmetics Colour Me Black by Milton-Lloyd / Jean Yves Cosmetics I Am I Feel by Milton-Lloyd / Jean Yves Cosmetics Perfumer's Choice Nº6 Rafael by Milton-Lloyd / Jean Yves Cosmetics Me Too! Homme by Milton-Lloyd / Jean Yves Cosmetics Cuba by Milton-Lloyd / Jean Yves Cosmetics Colour Me Green by Milton-Lloyd / Jean Yves Cosmetics Colour Me White by Milton-Lloyd / Jean Yves Cosmetics UTC - Vogue by Milton-Lloyd / Jean Yves Cosmetics