Grasse Experience by Milton-Lloyd / Jean Yves Cosmetics
Grasse Experience is a perfume by Milton-Lloyd / Jean Yves Cosmetics for women. The release year is unknown. The scent is floral-synthetic. It is still available to purchase.

Top Notes Top NotesBergamotBergamot
Base Notes Base NotesPatchouliPatchouli
VetiverVetiver
CastoreumCastoreum
MuskMusk

Submitted by WiseOwl, last update on 12.05.2021.

Shampoo rose
I bought Grasse Experience because I had seen reviews stating that it was a good dupe for Aromatics Elixir. Well I love me some Aromatics Elixir so the chance for something in a similar vein was too much to pass up.

There is something similar about the smell, and I can see the comparison, but on my skin there was a sweet, shampoo like rose (it reminded me a bit of the rose in the modern version of L'Aimant) that took over the whole wear as it wafted to my nose very persistently the whole time I had it on and it was this smell that left a trail.

Comparing the two I would say Grasse is shampoo like rosy, sweet and Aromatics dry, earthy, grassy green, herbal.

The bottle is a plain glass cylinder, quite heavy, with a well fitting gold plastic cap. The bottle is pressurised so the spray comes out like an aerosol can of body spray (not used to these any more so took a bit of a drenching first time I tried it). Altogether simple packaging that doesn't feel or look too cheap. I don't like the spray at all so decanted some into a travel atomiser - much smaller amount sprayed and over a smaller area.

Aromatics lasted all day into the next morning. I had to reapply the Grasse 3 or 4 times as it faded very quickly.

Overall a nice smell but not what I wanted. I didn't feel like I was wearing perfume, more like I had used scented bath products.

Popular Milton-Lloyd / Jean Yves Cosmetics

The Man Silver by Milton-Lloyd / Jean Yves Cosmetics Perfumer's Choice Nº9 Victor by Milton-Lloyd / Jean Yves Cosmetics The Man Cobalt by Milton-Lloyd / Jean Yves Cosmetics Bondage Hommes (Eau de Toilette) by Milton-Lloyd / Jean Yves Cosmetics Perfumer's Choice Nº10 Mojo by Milton-Lloyd / Jean Yves Cosmetics Spirit of Heaven Men (Eau de Toilette) by Milton-Lloyd / Jean Yves Cosmetics UTC - Monaco by Milton-Lloyd / Jean Yves Cosmetics UTC - Chacal by Milton-Lloyd / Jean Yves Cosmetics Colour Me Silver Sport (Eau de Toilette) by Milton-Lloyd / Jean Yves Cosmetics UTC - Kantali by Milton-Lloyd / Jean Yves Cosmetics UTC - Vogue (Parfum de Toilette) by Milton-Lloyd / Jean Yves Cosmetics Perfumer's Choice Nº6 Rafael by Milton-Lloyd / Jean Yves Cosmetics Kudos by Milton-Lloyd / Jean Yves Cosmetics Colour Me Oud (Eau de Toilette) by Milton-Lloyd / Jean Yves Cosmetics Colour Me White (Eau de Toilette) by Milton-Lloyd / Jean Yves Cosmetics Kashmir (Parfum de Toilette) by Milton-Lloyd / Jean Yves Cosmetics Colour Me Green (Eau de Toilette) by Milton-Lloyd / Jean Yves Cosmetics Jo-Jo by Milton-Lloyd / Jean Yves Cosmetics She Jyuk by Milton-Lloyd / Jean Yves Cosmetics Colour Me Pearl (Parfum de Toilette) by Milton-Lloyd / Jean Yves Cosmetics