Grasse Experience by Milton-Lloyd / Jean Yves Cosmetics

Grasse Experience is a perfume by Milton-Lloyd / Jean Yves Cosmetics for women. The release year is unknown. The scent is floral-fruity. The projection is above-average. It is still in production.

Top Notes Top NotesBergamot, Green notes
Heart Notes Heart NotesRose, Jasmine, Geranium, Chamomile, Clove, Coumarin
Base Notes Base NotesPatchouli, Vetiver, Castoreum, Musk

Submitted by WiseOwl, last update on 07.03.2019.

7.0 6.0 3.0 6.5/10

Shampoo rose
I bought Grasse Experience because I had seen reviews stating that it was a good dupe for Aromatics Elixir. Well I love me some Aromatics Elixir so the chance for something in a similar vein was too much to pass up.

There is something similar about the smell, and I can see the comparison, but on my skin there was a sweet, shampoo like rose (it reminded me a bit of the rose in the modern version of L'Aimant) that took over the whole wear as it wafted to my nose very persistently the whole time I had it on and it was this smell that left a trail.

Comparing the two I would say Grasse is shampoo like rosy, sweet and Aromatics dry, earthy, grassy green, herbal.

The bottle is a plain glass cylinder, quite heavy, with a well fitting gold plastic cap. The bottle is pressurised so the spray comes out like an aerosol can of body spray (not used to these any more so took a bit of a drenching first time I tried it). Altogether simple packaging that doesn't feel or look too cheap. I don't like the spray at all so decanted some into a travel atomiser - much smaller amount sprayed and over a smaller area.

Aromatics lasted all day into the next morning. I had to reapply the Grasse 3 or 4 times as it faded very quickly.

Overall a nice smell but not what I wanted. I didn't feel like I was wearing perfume, more like I had used scented bath products.

Popular Milton-Lloyd / Jean Yves Cosmetics

The Man Silver by Milton-Lloyd / Jean Yves Cosmetics Perfumer's Choice Nº9 Victor by Milton-Lloyd / Jean Yves Cosmetics UTC - Kantali by Milton-Lloyd / Jean Yves Cosmetics Bondage Hommes by Milton-Lloyd / Jean Yves Cosmetics The Man Cobalt by Milton-Lloyd / Jean Yves Cosmetics Kudos by Milton-Lloyd / Jean Yves Cosmetics Colour Me Oud by Milton-Lloyd / Jean Yves Cosmetics Spirit of Heaven Men by Milton-Lloyd / Jean Yves Cosmetics Stars by Milton-Lloyd / Jean Yves Cosmetics Colour Me Silver Sport by Milton-Lloyd / Jean Yves Cosmetics Kashmir by Milton-Lloyd / Jean Yves Cosmetics She Jyuk by Milton-Lloyd / Jean Yves Cosmetics Colour Me Black by Milton-Lloyd / Jean Yves Cosmetics I Am I Feel by Milton-Lloyd / Jean Yves Cosmetics Perfumer's Choice Nº6 Rafael by Milton-Lloyd / Jean Yves Cosmetics Me Too! Homme by Milton-Lloyd / Jean Yves Cosmetics Cuba by Milton-Lloyd / Jean Yves Cosmetics Colour Me Green by Milton-Lloyd / Jean Yves Cosmetics Colour Me White by Milton-Lloyd / Jean Yves Cosmetics UTC - Vogue by Milton-Lloyd / Jean Yves Cosmetics