Cabal pour Homme (2003)

Cabal pour Homme by Miro

Cabal pour Homme is a perfume by Miro for men and was released in 2003. The scent is sweet-spicy. It is still in production.

Top Notes Top NotesBergamot, Cardamom, Mint
Heart Notes Heart NotesApple blossom, Lavender, Cinnamon
Base Notes Base NotesSandalwood, Tonka bean, Vanilla, Virginia cedar, Musk

Submitted by Baeumchen, last update on 20.10.2019

6.0 8.0 8.0 7.5/10

Farneon
The prices never sound sweeter! ;-)
Okay, I don't know what Le Male smells like, so I can't make a comparison either. What is certain for me at least is that we are dealing with an EDP rather than an EDT here, so long and strongly Cabal adheres to my skin. The cheap (and this scent is really cheap) is only noticeable in the short prelude, which appears purely alcoholic as with many cheap homes ... but also vanished after two minutes. So: Who cares?! ;-)

From then on I feel that the scent is quite linear. Cinnamon, tonka bean and vanilla are decisive for me. It is also a very sweet fragrance, and as such certainly fulfils its purpose well. Nevertheless, I notice quite clearly a balsamic-woody base underneath, which makes the sweetness bearable for me. In addition one must know that I am not necessarily a fan of the sweet Gourmandigen smell direction and for instance with Muglers A*men or One million nothing at all to begin is able.

My sweetest fragrance to date, which I also like to wear, is probably Montblanc Présence, which has a bit more fruit and green freshness than Cabal. Still, I think Cabal's kind of strong. I would never think of the idea of a 10-euro fragrance, Sillage and durability are also extraordinary. Surely even in the cold season I will find many an opportunity to put on this fragrance. But it shouldn't be sweeter for me in the end. In this respect I think it's good that Cabal - if I interpret this correctly - doesn't seem quite as extreme and striking as Le Male, who would probably be too much of a "good guy" for me.

All in all a big compliment for the makers of this budget fragrance, as well as for the community ratings. Because in fact I can rely quite well on the fact that if such a niche smell attracts a lot of attention here, there must also be something to it! :-) With this in mind, I would like to recommend my bargain discovery of the year, Collistar Vetiver Forte, even if this name may be misleading!

by YKem
by Hermessenz
by Mortokai
by Mortokai

Popular Miro

Cabal pour Homme by Miro Miro Magic by Miro Miro Femme by Miro Miro Soleil by Miro Snow Diamond by Miro Blue Star by Miro Pretty Flamingo by Miro Miro Jubilée by Miro Secrets by Miro Salsa by Miro Young Style - I love... Flowerparties by Miro Paradiso by Miro Night Fever by Miro Darling by Miro Primavera by Miro Purple Musk by Miro White Gold by Miro In Love by Miro Homme Sport by Miro Miro Hommage / Homme by Miro