The Elysian Fields 2017

The Elysian Fields by Mirus Fine Fragrance
The Elysian Fields is a perfume by Mirus Fine Fragrance for women and men and was released in 2017. Projection and longevity are above-average. It is still available to purchase.

Neal Peters

LilacLilac
CardamomCardamom
SandalwoodSandalwood
White muskWhite musk

Submitted by Michael, last update on 26.01.2020.

Masterpiece Fougere
Wow, I have tried so many similar fragrances (fougeres seem to be making a comeback in a BIG WAY lately). This is the holy grail of fougeres. It deserves so much more attention than it gets. Take something like Chanel Boy, so multifaceted and so stunning, and this is simpler, but it's made with quality natural ingredients that just meld together to create a modern version of those Chanels. Very unisex yet also totally a fougere (traditionally a masculine genre). I don't even know what else to say, this is so addicting. I am not even a huge fan of lavender, but there is something about this lavender that doesn't scream LAVENDER, so I find myself sniffing my wrist all day long. It is potent juice! I see a comment below about wearing a few sprays. My God, I would only wear a few dabs. A few sprays would kill everyone within 15 feet of me.

Mirus Fine Fragrance The Elysian Fields Review
This is my Mirus Fine Fragrance The Elysian Fields Review. The Elysian Fields by Mirus Fine Fragrance Perfume Review. Yet another fougere this one is an aromatic fougere fragrance, one of my favorite genres in perfumes. But this time we have it from local San Francisco Bay Area perfumer Neal Peters of Mirus Fine Fragrance and it’s The Elysian Fields. This is a luxurious fougere in Extrait concentration. A little goes a long way with this fragrance and you only need a few sprays. Check it out.

GreenfaerieGreenfaerie 2 years ago
Masterpiece fougere

Popular Mirus Fine Fragrance

Driftwood by Mirus Fine Fragrance Silver Lining by Mirus Fine Fragrance Ceremony by Mirus Fine Fragrance Statesman by Mirus Fine Fragrance Amber & Oud by Mirus Fine Fragrance Questionable Motives by Mirus Fine Fragrance Wicked Stepmother by Mirus Fine Fragrance Citrea by Mirus Fine Fragrance December Kiss by Mirus Fine Fragrance Den by Mirus Fine Fragrance Sordid by Mirus Fine Fragrance