Miu Miu L'Eau Bleue (2017)

Miu Miu L'Eau Bleue by Miu Miu

Miu Miu L'Eau Bleue is a perfume by Miu Miu for women and was released in 2017. The scent is floral-fresh. It is being marketed by Coty.

Top Notes Top NotesLily-of-the-valley
Heart Notes Heart NotesHoneysuckle
Base Notes Base NotesAkigalawood®

Submitted by OPomone, last update on 05.09.2019

The face of the advertising campaign is actress Stacy Martin.

10.0 10.0 7.0 10.0/10

Fairy dance
It's time again. After wild April comes the merry month of May. The first rays of the sun gently touch the sleeping giants in an enchanted forest. A forest deep in my beloved Scotland... It's cool early in the morning. The sunshine awakens the first lilies of the valley. They show their white fragrant flowers timidly. The old moss welcomes them in May. Lively elves jump singing from flower to flower and dance on the green leaves.

This scent is full of magic for me! It's unusual, I can't get enough of it... It's as fleeting of durability as it is of character. But he never lets me forget that I can dance as an elf any time in a magical forest in Scotland ;)

For a dinner for two I wouldn't wear that, but for an idle hour I would! And I will always want to immerse myself in this enchanting scent.

Popular Miu Miu

Miu Miu (Eau de Parfum) by Miu Miu Miu Miu L'Eau Bleue by Miu Miu Miu Miu L'Eau Rosée by Miu Miu Miu Miu Twist by Miu Miu Miu Miu Fleur d'Argent by Miu Miu Miu Miu (Perfumed Hair Mist) by Miu Miu