Les Fleurs de Provence - Fleur de Figuier 1999

Les Fleurs de Provence - Fleur de Figuier by Molinard
Les Fleurs de Provence - Fleur de Figuier is a perfume by Molinard for women and was released in 1999. The scent is green-gourmand. The production was apparently discontinued. Pronunciation

IvyIvy
Fig leafFig leaf
GalbanumGalbanum
PetitgrainPetitgrain
CedarCedar

Submitted by Kankuro, last update on 06.06.2017.

2.5
2.5

A welcome surprise ...
Whenever I see something with Fig listed in the pyramid I'm reminded of the furore caused by Mugler's Womanity, which I find to be nice but not mind-blowing.

The Fig in this Molinard creation presents a similar feeling ... I don't hate it, but I'm not that mad for it either. What is lovely here, however, is how the other notes interact and play with it. I get a STRONG Ivy component ... it smells similar to the way that my hands do when I've been collecting it from my garden (I have tons!! LOL) for the table decorations I sometimes do at weddings. There is definitely a lovely Galbanum aspect here too ... all green and slightly turpentine-ish, complimenting the aromatic herbal aspects of the Ivy. I don't get much Cedar which is a great pity ... the 'plumpness' of ripe figs stays on my skin the longest here, which is also unfortunately not very long.

I am delighted that something as simple as this still has the ability to surprise me! If you are one for unobtrusive fragrances, this one should make you extremely happy. My olfactory pleasure lies in heavier directions ... but I'm so glad that I tried this!! Thanks Travis ;o).

by Dolby
by Dolby

Popular Molinard

Habanita (1988) (Eau de Toilette) by Molinard Habanita (2012) (Eau de Parfum) by Molinard Habanita L'esprit by Molinard Habanita La Cologne by Molinard Habanita (1924) (Eau de Toilette) by Molinard Vanille Patchouli (Eau de Parfum) by Molinard Ambre (Eau de Parfum) by Molinard Cuir by Molinard La Collection Privée - Secret Sucré by Molinard Vanille (Eau de Parfum) by Molinard Habanita (1988) (Parfum) by Molinard Chypre Charnel by Molinard Chypre d'Orient by Molinard La Collection Privée - Ambré Lumière by Molinard Figue by Molinard Patchouli (Eau de Parfum) by Molinard Molinard Homme II by Molinard Patchouli Intense (2010) by Molinard Musc (Eau de Parfum) by Molinard Madrigal (Eau de Toilette) by Molinard