Habanita La Cologne (2016)

Habanita La Cologne by Molinard

Habanita La Cologne is a popular perfume by Molinard for women and men and was released in 2016. The scent is woody-floral. The longevity is above-average. It is still in production.

Top Notes Top NotesNutmeg, Bergamot, Lemon
Heart Notes Heart NotesYlang-ylang, Rose, Rosewood, Violet
Base Notes Base NotesVetiver, Oakmoss, Cedar, Amber

Submitted by Michael, last update on 02.06.2020.

Aaaahh... huh? Nah!
Habanita l' Esprit was one of my favourite fragrances for a while. I was all the more excited about the original Habanita and the Cologneversion. I write the commentary from memory, I tested the scent last week in France, so I can't give you the exact details anymore. The fragrance starts (surprise!) fresh, nice fresh, citric, bergamot, everything ok. I had a bit of the impression you get from some American 90-minute love films. It's all clear after five minutes anyway. So nice start, then in the heart note rather unspectacular and then however: Bummbummbumm... Shalimar?! You're serious? But not so good, so deep and so smoky. A Lightlightlight version (like finding a cheap copy on the rummage table). Please contradict me or stone me, but then I thought to myself "No, then I'd rather have the real Shalimar" (by the way, I discover right in the groin: "If you like Habanita La Cologne, you often like Shalimar" ... funny coincidence... Unfortunately the fragrance didn't make it on my wish list...

by IrisNobile
by IrisNobile
Verschleiß - Fresh21/Foto-Challenge
by Blaustern

Popular Molinard

Habanita (1988) (Eau de Toilette) by Molinard Habanita (2012) (Eau de Parfum) by Molinard Habanita L'esprit by Molinard Habanita (1924) (Eau de Toilette) by Molinard Ambre (Eau de Parfum) by Molinard Vanille Patchouli (Eau de Parfum) by Molinard Cuir by Molinard Habanita (1988) (Parfum) by Molinard La Collection Privée - Secret Sucré by Molinard Chypre d'Orient by Molinard Molinard Homme II by Molinard Patchouli Intense (2010) by Molinard La Collection Privée - Ambré Lumière by Molinard Madrigal (Eau de Toilette) by Molinard Vanille Patchouli (Eau de Toilette) by Molinard Molinard de Molinard (Eau de Toilette) by Molinard Patchouli (Eau de Toilette) by Molinard Vanille (Eau de Parfum) by Molinard Vanille Marine by Molinard Musc (Eau de Parfum) by Molinard