Molinard Homme I 1996

Molinard Homme I by Molinard
Molinard Homme I is a perfume by Molinard for men and was released in 1996. The scent is green-spicy. The production was apparently discontinued. Pronunciation

Top Notes Top NotesGeranium, Clove, Lavender, Myrtle
Heart Notes Heart NotesGaiac wood, Mint, Cedarwood
Base Notes Base NotesOakmoss, Labdanum, Patchouli, Vetiver

Submitted by Kankuro, last update on 18.08.2018.

Herbaceous and calm
Molinard I is more of an aromatic than a woody scent. Lavender and cloves are what seem to stand out the most to my nose.

I was introduced to this fragrance by a sales assistant shortly after testing Santos de Cartier. She described it as being a very classic fragrance, one which would appeal to those more mature men that seek conservative fragrances for their wardrobe.

I don't agree with the classic reference, however this fragrance is conservative. It's very basic in its approach, being somewhat one-dimensional, and having poor longevity, which is another downfall.

Molinard I is not signature material, however the scent itself is very soothing. Funny as it might sound, this fragrance would make an excellent bed-time scent. The lavender and soft woods would bring with it a peaceful night's sleep.

Despite my lack of enthusiasm for this fragrance, I do believe it would be a lot more well-known had it been packaged differently. The bottle is so plain that I would have walked past this fragrance and dismissed it entirely had I not been introduced to it by the pushy sales assistant.

Popular Molinard

Habanita (1988) (Eau de Toilette) by Molinard Habanita (2012) (Eau de Parfum) by Molinard Habanita L'esprit by Molinard Habanita (1924) (Eau de Toilette) by Molinard Habanita La Cologne by Molinard Vanille Patchouli (Eau de Parfum) by Molinard Cuir by Molinard Ambre (Eau de Parfum) by Molinard Habanita (1988) (Parfum) by Molinard La Collection Privée - Secret Sucré by Molinard Chypre d'Orient by Molinard Patchouli Intense (2010) by Molinard Molinard Homme II by Molinard Madrigal (Eau de Toilette) by Molinard Molinard de Molinard (Eau de Toilette) by Molinard La Collection Privée - Ambré Lumière by Molinard Patchouli (Eau de Toilette) by Molinard Chypre Charnel by Molinard Vanille Patchouli (Eau de Toilette) by Molinard Musc (Eau de Parfum) by Molinard