Vanilla Blossom

Vanilla Blossom by Monotheme
Vanilla Blossom is a perfume by Monotheme for women. The release year is unknown. The scent is sweet-powdery. It is being marketed by Mavive.

Vanilla blossomVanilla blossom
Fruity notesFruity notes
Woody notesWoody notes

Submitted by Chemist, last update on 10.10.2020.

5.5

Jazzy76
Light medicinal syrop (in a pretty bottle)
I have to to a little preface before writing about this scent: I'm a great fan of the brand "Monotheme Venezia" and I owned great fragrances produced by this Italian maison, such as Grace Amber, Orchidea nera, Agrumi di Sicilia and Magnolia. All great and well done scents.
Just today I smelled again at the drugstore where I usually go this vanilla-based scent. I knew it but I forgot it and I was curious to discover if . after a few years, my tastes had changed, because I didn't like so much this fragrance in the past. Well, while I was smelling the pale scent on the mouillette and the result on my skin, I closed my eyes and I thought immediately to a medicinal syrop for the sore throat!
The only difference was the concentration: this scent is very light and almost watered-down and it's extremely evanescent. Vanilla was the one note I smelled, but it wasn't sweet and round, but quite dry and with a chemical aftertaste. So, a total disappointment.
Anyway, the bottle is very nice and elegant, as all the ones of the same line, very similar to the ancinet bottles of the early '900. The price too is good and affordable:only 14€ (at least in Italy) for a 100ml size , but there's also the 30ml size. If ypu're a colelctor and you're looking for something pretty to show on your perfumes shelf without spending so much, buy it. But if you're a vanilla lover, I think that this one couldn't be your cup of tea.

Jazzy76Jazzy76 4 years ago
5.5
I smelled on my skin and all around me a medicinal vanilla, too synthetic

by Hermessenz
by Hermessenz

Popular Monotheme

Vetiver Bourbon by Monotheme White Tea by Monotheme Extrait d'Iris by Monotheme Il Libro degli Agrumi - Verde d'Arancia by Monotheme Black Label - Leather by Monotheme Black Label - Amber Wood by Monotheme Patchouly Leaves by Monotheme Grace Amber by Monotheme Il Libro degli Agrumi - Bergamotto by Monotheme Aqua Marina by Monotheme Green Tea by Monotheme White Musk by Monotheme Agrumi di Sicilia by Monotheme Vanilla Elixir by Monotheme Macchia Mediterranea by Monotheme Black Musk by Monotheme Mediterranean Coast by Monotheme Verbena by Monotheme Black Tea by Monotheme White Gardenia by Monotheme