Aoud Amber Rose 2010

Aoud Amber Rose by Montale
Aoud Amber Rose is a perfume by Montale for women and was released in 2010. The scent is floral-sweet. Projection and longevity are above-average. The production was apparently discontinued. Pronunciation

GrapefruitGrapefruit
Gaiac woodGaiac wood
OudOud
RoseRose
SaffronSaffron
White muskWhite musk
CedarCedar

Submitted by Aquila2110, last update on 03.09.2021.

Heady rose and oud
Aoud Amber Rose is my first introduction to the house of Montale. Perhaps I should have gone for another, more famous Montale offering, however the name of this one intrigued me, so much that I felt it was right.

Initially it reminds me of Tauer's Incense Rose, but as the fragrance develops I find this scent much woodsier, leathery and in some ways, metallic. The rose note is beautiful, earthy and rich, just the way I like my roses, especially during the Winter months.

I knew Montale produced heavy-hitting fragrances, and for that I'm very glad. It has a slight medicinal feel, and although a little sharp, it leaves me curious. The oud note is as promised, strong and bold, however the amber is fairly light on.

The more I wear this fragrance, the more I come to adore it. It's a little bit sexy, in a slightly masculine and powerful way. My man might disagree, but then again, I haven't tried it on him yet. I'll have to agree that this fragrance has the potential to be unisex.

Stating the obvious, this fragrance not only lasts but has fantastic sillage. It's a great rose-based fragrance for those, like myself, that enjoy deep, earthy and somewhat dirty florals intermixed with oud, spices or patchouli. It gets the thumbs up from me.

Popular Montale

Full Incense by Montale Intense Cafe by Montale Red Vetiver / Red Vetyver by Montale Oud Dream by Montale Intense So Iris by Montale Blue Amber by Montale Arabians Tonka by Montale Vetiver Patchouli by Montale Oud Tobacco by Montale Black Aoud by Montale Sensual Instinct by Montale Patchouli Leaves by Montale Chocolate Greedy by Montale Ristretto Intense Cafe by Montale Dark Aoud by Montale Vanille Absolu by Montale Aoud Musk by Montale Soleil de Capri by Montale Aoud Melody by Montale Oudmazing by Montale