Aoud Ambre by Montale

Aoud Ambre

IrisOrris
10.12.2021 - 08:33 AM

Slightly sweet

By mistake on my part, I got this as a sample. Now I've been a Montale fan since I stopped my search for the ideal Iris at Montale so looking forward to a sample mysterious.

I really have to tell you all, bearing in mind that everyone is different, but this one is gorgeous, slightly sweet and not at all amber :)
As an amber addict not disappointed, as a non-rose fan completely off the map because this is a yammie rose that is a bit sweet and sits like a veil on my wrist.

Don't know what happened to me, the aoud in this fragrance is only present for a moment and then blend completely with the rose and dance together further in a prominent performance that grabbed me from the first spray wow just wow.

I thought it would be simple now, amber, some vanilla and iris/powder. Do I now get rose as a favorite, bye bye money...

Latest Reviews

IrisOrrisIrisOrris 5 months ago
L'Heure Bleue (Eau de Parfum) - Guerlain

L'Heure Bleue (Eau de Parfum) Blue and solo
Not a popular opinion I'm afraid. I was promised a powder ecstasy. Iris, my birth flower, a solo fragrance, I like being solo, I like blue, My favorite color how could it go so wrong with this lady? Would love to try the eau de toilette but I think...

IrisOrrisIrisOrris 6 months ago
Poudrextase - Marlou

Poudrextase Fragile
I'm in a powder phase again, sigh. This does not go with the color pink though, I mainly wear black this aside. Bal de' versaille is my go to fragrance so I'm used to skanky and powder and thought I'd try the sample set of this one. This powder version...