Aoud Greedy (2013)

Aoud Greedy by Montale
Aoud Greedy is a perfume by Montale for women and men and was released in 2013. The scent is sweet-woody. The longevity is above-average. It is still in production.

Top Notes Top NotesBlack licorice, Lemon
Heart Notes Heart NotesAmber, Floral notes
Base Notes Base NotesGourmand notes, Vetiver, White musk

Submitted by Kankuro, last update on 02.08.2018

Hangover in a bottle, absolutely vile.
Just a reminder: when I give a bad review, it’s only my personal opinion, and I’m not trying to step on any toes. But I think Aoud Greedy is absolutely vile, and I don’t say that about too many fragrances. I don't get any licorice (this isn’t good because I love the smell of licorice), and it smells like cheap amber. But there’s more..… I wasn’t sure exactly what the problem was, until now. SOMETHING (not sure if the fragrance, chemicals, or both), but something in Aoud Greedy reminds me of a hangover. I don’t make a habit of getting hangovers, but smelling Aoud Greedy is that same feeling/experience, only not quite as bad, but still the same. I cannot imagine anybody wearing and liking this hideous creation.

• by JoHannes by JoHannes
  • by Orientpoison by Orientpoison

Popular Montale

Black Aoud by Montale Chocolate Greedy by Montale Blue Amber by Montale Red Vetiver / Red Vetyver by Montale Intense Cafe by Montale Sweet Oriental Dream by Montale Pure Gold by Montale Full Incense by Montale Soleil de Capri by Montale Greyland by Montale Dark Aoud by Montale Sandflowers by Montale Roses Musk by Montale White Aoud by Montale Aoud Musk by Montale White Musk by Montale Dark Purple / Black Purple by Montale Patchouli Leaves by Montale Aoud Cuir d'Arabie by Montale Red Aoud by Montale