Aoud Greedy 2013

Aoud Greedy by Montale
Aoud Greedy is a perfume by Montale for women and men and was released in 2013. The scent is sweet-woody. The longevity is above-average. It is still available to purchase.

LiquoriceLiquorice
AmberAmber
PatchouliPatchouli
Gourmand notesGourmand notes
VetiverVetiver
White muskWhite musk

Submitted by Kankuro, last update on 12.09.2021.

LicoriceRain
Hangover in a bottle, absolutely vile.
Just a reminder: when I give a bad review, it’s only my personal opinion, and I’m not trying to step on any toes. But I think Aoud Greedy is absolutely vile, and I don’t say that about too many fragrances. I don't get any licorice (this isn’t good because I love the smell of licorice), and it smells like cheap amber. But there’s more..… I wasn’t sure exactly what the problem was, until now. SOMETHING (not sure if the fragrance, chemicals, or both), but something in Aoud Greedy reminds me of a hangover. I don’t make a habit of getting hangovers, but smelling Aoud Greedy is that same feeling/experience, only not quite as bad, but still the same. I cannot imagine anybody wearing and liking this hideous creation.

Popular Montale

Full Incense by Montale Intense Cafe by Montale Red Vetiver / Red Vetyver by Montale Oud Dream by Montale Intense So Iris by Montale Blue Amber by Montale Arabians Tonka by Montale Vetiver Patchouli by Montale Oud Tobacco by Montale Black Aoud by Montale Sensual Instinct by Montale Patchouli Leaves by Montale Chocolate Greedy by Montale Ristretto Intense Cafe by Montale Dark Aoud by Montale Vanille Absolu by Montale Aoud Musk by Montale Soleil de Capri by Montale Aoud Melody by Montale Oudmazing by Montale