Aoud Lagoon 2016

Aoud Lagoon by Montale
Aoud Lagoon is a perfume by Montale for women and men and was released in 2016. The scent is floral-woody. It is still available to purchase.

Top Notes Top NotesOsmanthusOsmanthus Sicilian mandarin orangeSicilian mandarin orange
Heart Notes Heart NotesLotusLotus TiaréTiaré
Base Notes Base NotesOakmossOakmoss Paraguayan gaiac woodParaguayan gaiac wood Haitian vetiverHaitian vetiver

Submitted by OPomone, last update on 04.09.2022.

2 in-depth fragrance descriptions

Complexity is the key
After receiving discovery kit with Montale’s fragrances I can’t help it to surround myself in clouds of pure olfactory heaven. It took me few weeks to test 11 scents. Some of them were as sweet as fruit jam, but some of them created memorable mark. “Aoud lagoon” took me on a journey to the tropical place, full of flowers and fresh citruses. Oakmoss is great addition to the vetiver, because it balances this composition into one beautiful accord of happiness. It is definitely created for summertime. Osmanthus is my favorite top note here. I like how it changes during few hours. It is not your heavy duty Montale. It lasted on me for 4 hours and I was glad to reapply. I will not layer this perfume with anything else, because it is gorgeous on its own.
pudelbonzo
Lagoon at the coniferous forest
The husband and I are still wrapped in wool, I now also have a poodle cap as the heating engineer is waiting for him.

The district of Bochum seems to have become a polar zone, since my friend called me from the sleeping chamber, this is the only warm room in her dwelling.
Her Wellis has also resettled her in her beaudoir.

I'm looking for a fragrance that gives me summery feelings - and Aoud Lagoon suits me very well.

This fragrance is not warm in itself - but it gives me a sunny picture of Italy - of a lagoon surrounded by cypresses.

The oud note is light and unscratched and blends with the green of the cypresses.

The mandarin keeps the gently resinous fragrance light and transparent.

White petals sail through the air and land on soft oak moss, which appears mild, without bitterness.

The woody remains floating in the background and the vetiver appears sweetish green.

An aromatic Montale with a pleasantly fresh green note - which certainly fits well into the summer.
DarkWinterCS
If spicy summer, then just like that!
Sauvage, a name that stands for a mass-compatible fragrance that goes everywhere and at all times. Also repeatedly heard in recommendations for the summer. Now spicy fragrances for summery days are not always easy to find. Sure, you can stock up in the perfumery chain gladly and sufficiently. But it gets more complicated if you want to find something off the beaten track.

With a little luck, I got a small bottling when I took part in a sharing. Many thanks to the nice donor.

Now this fragrance has completely surprised me. Very spicy, very woody and a floridity that makes a harmonious mix of these notes. In addition a strong start and an extremely good durability. So I imagine a spicy scent for the summer that sniffs differently

testing it
I have just received a sample, it smells very female and fresh...For a everyday use... I think I'll buy this fragrance

1 short view on the fragrance
BertolucciKBertolucciK 3 months ago
Very pleasant for the first 30 seconds. After that, it becomes an awful synthetic scent, floral and aquatic, with an overly sweet woody base

Images

2 fragrance photos of the community

Popular by Montale

Arabians Tonka by Montale Intense Cafe by Montale Oud Dream by Montale Intense So Iris by Montale Full Incense by Montale Red Vetiver / Red Vetyver by Montale Ristretto Intense Cafe by Montale Blue Amber by Montale Sensual Instinct by Montale Patchouli Leaves by Montale Oud Tobacco by Montale Vetiver Patchouli by Montale Black Aoud by Montale Chocolate Greedy by Montale Vanille Absolu by Montale Dark Aoud by Montale Soleil de Capri by Montale Honey Aoud by Montale Aoud Musk by Montale Aoud Safran by Montale