Chocolate Greedy (2007)

Chocolate Greedy by Montale

Chocolate Greedy is a popular perfume by Montale for women and men and was released in 2007. The scent is gourmand-sweet. The longevity is above-average. It is still in production.

Top Notes Top NotesBitter orange, Dry fruits
Heart Notes Heart NotesCocoa
Base Notes Base NotesBourbon vanilla

Submitted by Kankuro, last update on 20.11.2019

6.0 8.0 9.0 10.0/10

Chocolate cookies...mmmm.. delicious!
I have tried today this perfume with honestly not top many expectations. However i have found one of the best gourmands i hace ever tried. I have smelt some chocolate based fragances before and there is always something which makes me get bored of them. But this one is different. You can, if course, feel the chocolate vibe all the time, but you can Also feel the Orange and the great montale vanilla which makes this perfume very interesting. It smells like chocolate cookies... And this is delicious! Longevity and sillage are great here too...so... I think this is a must un my collection!
5.0 7.0 8.0 8.5/10

The Golden Ticket
I belong to the lucky winners and got a golden ticket for a visit to Wolly Winka's chocolate factory through the dear Cocinera. For this I would like to thank you directly once again.

Impressively and amazingly friendly I was greeted. Little Sarottis gave me an orange juice and a handful of dried fruits as a greeting, which I was allowed to nibble during the tour.

We climbed the Schogetten and off she went the wild ride.

The first station was a river of chocolate, on whose banks purple cows grazed. Here there was plenty of cocoa to drink and we got a Nutella roll.
The river was long and led past a track and field facility, where knights probably do sports.
We still saw the Knight Hazelnut practicing for the Tobleron race. Mars also mobilized.

A little later the Milky Way crossed the river and some scared, but I said only children, all Bueno.
But it was already quite a knopper, about half past nine in the morning in Germany. In the back a big pick up drove, the nahms crisply through the field. The driver waved at us and faxed us. Just a lot of fun in Toffifee.

Not much happened for quite a while, but the smell of chocolate and cocoa was still in the air the whole time. Another winner became impatient and bitchy and she wasn't herself when she was hungry, but that subsided later. Was actually a really sharp milk cut. I've made them my friends and good friends give you a kiss.

Small children who were there played with Duplo all the time and Hanuta who looked after the little ones gave them biscuits, which we tasted homemade. Well high art of duplication also.

When we were in Dr. Oetker's laboratory, it was once again exciting. He showed us how his vanilla pudding is made and what should I say..Quality is the best recipe.

As a musical act Milli Vanilli played their hits for half an hour, but seemed like playback to me. I could've given myself the bullet, but nobility obliges me. Previously, Twix, who used to call themselves Raiders. They played their hit. Montale Oh Oh and we so Cantare Oh Oh Oh Oh.

Then there was a short alarm and the siren howled all the time: TREETS..TREETS..TREETS, but that was only short, someone had an extra portion of milk in his cocoa.

I still had my fruits in my hand and dunked them again in a chocolate fountain, but some of them were very Corny.

The whole plant smelled very sweet, but not too sweet and mainly chocolate with a hint of vanilla biscuit. We had hardly arrived at the end when M&M handed out a few more Smarties. YES! full Torty and then the roller blind went down. The Werther were real guys. Speaking of...there was a lot of
more ladies present than men.
The whole tour was quite long and after a few hours we reached the end. We said Merci and nice that there's a chocolate factory for you. Nice to Sweet you and there was much to see, we are not Lindt. In summer it wouldn't have been so much fun, so we were happy to have been there today.

The golden ticket was definitely worth it. Has been fun and even if it took longer once again.... Nogger you one!
5.0 7.0 8.0 9.5/10

The scent of the crumb monster
"Biscuits!", calls the shaggy, blue crumb monster and then it reaches into a box, takes out big, round biscuits, several at once, and puts them with relish into the wide mouth, so that the crumbs fly.
Krümelmonster was my favourite monster from Sesame Street, together with the thin, blue Grobi, who was constantly working to no avail. In the English version, which we also saw sometimes, they were called Cookie Monster and Grover Monster.
I had always imagined that the cookies that the Cookie Monster eats so greedily and unrestrainedly were chocolate cookies. Cause those are my favorite cookies.
However, I had never thought about how the crumb monster would smell. But since a few weeks I have an idea about it:
Crumb monster definitely smells like Chocolate Greedy.

Yes, Chocolate Greedy smells like chocolate biscuits, like delicious chocolate biscuits, it smells, as the name already says, like chocolate biscuits, which arouse greed and make you strike without restraint.
On my search for a chocolate scent I tested some scents. Some did not smell of chocolate at all in my nose, others only for a short time. Others smelled intensely and long after chocolate, but at the same time had a disturbing factor of much too sweet glucose syrup. In fact, there are some chocolates that smell and taste exactly the same, and I don't like them either. You look cheap to me.
So I had to keep looking. And here it is now, my chocolate scent! The fact that it is not chocolate alone, but combined with a biscuit, does not bother me.
The biscuit, which contains thick, large pieces of chocolate, is dry so that it crumbles properly, but crispy baked with lots of butter and the finest vanilla. It is only moderately sweet for biscuits and the brown raw cane sugar and best spelt flour was used.

When I spray on my Cookie Monster scent, I really smell chocolate at first. The biscuits are only added with the heart note. The impression remains dry and powdery all the time. The chocolate becomes less of a base and at the end a delicious biscuit aroma remains, mainly vanilla with a hint of residual chocolate. I can still smell this base on my clothes two to three days after using it.

So there's nothing to complain about about the shelf life. The course is manageable, the fragrance tends to be monothematic, but it doesn't need more than that.
And I hardly have to go to Aldi Nord to buy my favourite chocolate biscuits. And with a clear conscience I can now hold out with my biscuit diet longer than Miss Piggy with her legendary saying that she has been on this terrible diet for ten minutes now
And it makes me wonder how Miss Piggy would smell. I don't know.
But Grover Monster - I'm afraid he smells like a rather bitter scent with (too) much cumin. But that's another story.

"Biscuits!"
6.0 8.0 10.0 7.5/10

Toreter
White Chocolate, lots of sugar, no fat.
This scent is quite amazing. Its starts kinda strange, bitter.....but wait, let it settle. After a few minutes it changes and comes the best part of this awesome scent, cocoa,vanilla..... white chocolate, sugar.......makes you want to eat your neck, wrists.......simply amazing and a total gourmand.
To mention that longevity is enormous, 3-4 sprays and will last all day long.
If youre not into sweet gourmand scents, it might give you a headache.

Deliciously surprised!
Well, first of all... before trying this one, I expected it to be all about one thing: Chocolate, chocolate, and more chocolate! I thought is would be nothing but one note for the whole fragrance.

How pleasantly surprised I was! Chocolate Greedy, despite it's name, actually reminds me not of pure chocolate, but of many things. Warm, aromatic tobacco, freshly baked chocolate cookies, and even dried, roasted cocoa beans. It's so complex that it always gives me a surprise when I wear it.

It is a very versatile gourmand fragrance in my opinion. I would recommend it to people who don't even like gourmands too much. Perhaps this has some of the Thierry Mugley - Angel Men vibe going on, but I don't find this heavy or cloying in any way. It reminds me of aromatic tobacco and cocoa. A wonderful combination. Highly recommended!
10.0 10.0 10.0 10.0/10

aMAZING Gourmand !!
Having trouble finding your fav gourmand perfume?
Well you might not have sneaked into Montale Chocolate Greedy For Sure !!
Its the yummmiest of the perfume i would have ever smelled.
Whenever i spray it on my skin, it just make me keep sniffing my hand and yes make your feel very different.
A real seductive perfume for Men .!
Luckily i have a 30% Oil Concentrated version so it lasts 13 hrs easily with enormous projection..!!
7.5 7.5 9.0/10

"Smells like a cake"
When I first smelled it, I thought, "Oh, it's beautiful, but I don't want to smell like a cake!"
I decided, that I will only smell, not wear this one. But a few weeks later I just realized, that I used up my third sample, so I have to think about to buy a full bottle! What a suprise! Now however I want to smell like a cake, beacause it is amazing! :)

Emorandeira 109 days ago
Not only chocolate. The bitter Orange and the vanilla give yo this perfume a vibe more as a chocolate cookie. Delicious! Best choco perfume!+1
6.0
9.0
10.0
Serepave 3 years ago
An amazing gourmand fragrance, it remembers me about childhood,cookies ...a fragrances that everyone need to taste :-)+1
Flavorite 4 years ago
This smells like hot cocoa and urine. A carmelized chocolate note, powdered milk, urea-how bizarre!+3
2.0

by Toreter
by Splashfrag12
by Splashfrag12

Popular Montale

Black Aoud by Montale Chocolate Greedy by Montale Blue Amber by Montale Intense Cafe by Montale Red Vetiver / Red Vetyver by Montale Full Incense by Montale Sweet Oriental Dream by Montale Pure Gold by Montale Soleil de Capri by Montale Greyland by Montale Sandflowers by Montale Dark Aoud by Montale Roses Musk by Montale Aoud Musk by Montale White Aoud by Montale White Musk by Montale Dark Purple / Black Purple by Montale Patchouli Leaves by Montale Intense So Iris by Montale Red Aoud by Montale