Chocolate Greedy 2007

Chocolate Greedy by Montale
Chocolate Greedy is a popular perfume by Montale for women and men and was released in 2007. The scent is gourmand-sweet. Projection and longevity are above-average. It is still in production.

Top Notes Top NotesBitter orange, Dried fruits
Heart Notes Heart NotesCocoa
Base Notes Base NotesBourbon vanilla

Submitted by Kankuro, last update on 17.09.2020.

Poison Dwarf
When small children get upset it is often very sweet and funny to watch, quite embarrassing for the person in charge and some people might feel harassed at the supermarket checkout.

That's what Chocolate Greedy is to me.

The thing is sweet, the thing is loud, the thing is brutal and he won't shut up
During the first spraying, the part kicked me like an ox and led to almost complete loss of smell. Fair in a bottle. Somehow so sweet punch moderate, then with a lot of roast aromas on the 12, chocolate glazed fruit and a little alcoholic, almost animalistic.

About 1 1/2 hours later it slowly softens a bit and you can be in rooms again... The smell of cocoa powder becomes more intense, light as a touch of orange peel and cinnamon in a delicious and completely overpriced Kaba at a ski lodge ...

He then continues the track, while the whole thing becomes more and more caramel-like and creamy.

As intense as I found the fragrance at the beginning, it is now so pleasurable, despite the preservation of a massive sillage and the filling of entire rooms with its chocolate caramel cake-like appearance.

Keeps the whole minimum 14 hours, tolerates weather changes and is potent enough to scent entire villages even in the fresh air
Bitchy part, not for the faint of heart, the beginning is really no kindergarten

Chocolate cookies...mmmm.. delicious!
I have tried today this perfume with honestly not top many expectations. However i have found one of the best gourmands i hace ever tried. I have smelt some chocolate based fragances before and there is always something which makes me get bored of them. But this one is different. You can, if course, feel the chocolate vibe all the time, but you can Also feel the Orange and the great montale vanilla which makes this perfume very interesting. It smells like chocolate cookies... And this is delicious! Longevity and sillage are great here too...so... I think this is a must un my collection!
The scent of the crumb monster
"Biscuits!", calls the shaggy, blue crumb monster and then it reaches into a box, takes out big, round biscuits, several at once, and puts them with relish into the wide mouth, so that the crumbs fly.
Krümelmonster was my favourite monster from Sesame Street, together with the thin, blue Grobi, who was constantly working to no avail. In the English version, which we also saw sometimes, they were called Cookie Monster and Grover Monster.
I had always imagined that the cookies that the Cookie Monster eats so greedily and unrestrainedly were chocolate cookies. Cause those are my favorite cookies.
However, I had never thought about how the crumb monster would smell. But since a few weeks I have an idea about it:
Crumb monster definitely smells like Chocolate Greedy.

Yes, Chocolate Greedy smells like chocolate biscuits, like delicious chocolate biscuits, it smells, as the name already says, like chocolate biscuits, which arouse greed and make you strike without restraint.
On my search for a chocolate scent I tested some scents. Some did not smell of chocolate at all in my nose, others only for a short time. Others smelled intensely and long after chocolate, but at the same time had a disturbing factor of much too sweet glucose syrup. In fact, there are some chocolates that smell and taste exactly the same, and I don't like them either. You look cheap to me.
So I had to keep looking. And here it is now, my chocolate scent! The fact that it is not chocolate alone, but combined with a biscuit, does not bother me.
The biscuit, which contains thick, large pieces of chocolate, is dry so that it crumbles properly, but crispy baked with lots of butter and the finest vanilla. It is only moderately sweet for biscuits and the brown raw cane sugar and best spelt flour was used.

When I spray on my Cookie Monster scent, I really smell chocolate at first. The biscuits are only added with the heart note. The impression remains dry and powdery all the time. The chocolate becomes less of a base and at the end a delicious biscuit aroma remains, mainly vanilla with a hint of residual chocolate. I can still smell this base on my clothes two to three days after using it.

So there's nothing to complain about about the shelf life. The course is manageable, the fragrance tends to be monothematic, but it doesn't need more than that.
And I hardly have to go to Aldi Nord to buy my favourite chocolate biscuits. And with a clear conscience I can now hold out with my biscuit diet longer than Miss Piggy with her legendary saying that she has been on this terrible diet for ten minutes now
And it makes me wonder how Miss Piggy would smell. I don't know.
But Grover Monster - I'm afraid he smells like a rather bitter scent with (too) much cumin. But that's another story.

"Biscuits!"

Toreter
White Chocolate, lots of sugar, no fat.
This scent is quite amazing. Its starts kinda strange, bitter.....but wait, let it settle. After a few minutes it changes and comes the best part of this awesome scent, cocoa,vanilla..... white chocolate, sugar.......makes you want to eat your neck, wrists.......simply amazing and a total gourmand.
To mention that longevity is enormous, 3-4 sprays and will last all day long.
If youre not into sweet gourmand scents, it might give you a headache.

Deliciously surprised!
Well, first of all... before trying this one, I expected it to be all about one thing: Chocolate, chocolate, and more chocolate! I thought is would be nothing but one note for the whole fragrance.

How pleasantly surprised I was! Chocolate Greedy, despite it's name, actually reminds me not of pure chocolate, but of many things. Warm, aromatic tobacco, freshly baked chocolate cookies, and even dried, roasted cocoa beans. It's so complex that it always gives me a surprise when I wear it.

It is a very versatile gourmand fragrance in my opinion. I would recommend it to people who don't even like gourmands too much. Perhaps this has some of the Thierry Mugley - Angel Men vibe going on, but I don't find this heavy or cloying in any way. It reminds me of aromatic tobacco and cocoa. A wonderful combination. Highly recommended!

aMAZING Gourmand !!
Having trouble finding your fav gourmand perfume?
Well you might not have sneaked into Montale Chocolate Greedy For Sure !!
Its the yummmiest of the perfume i would have ever smelled.
Whenever i spray it on my skin, it just make me keep sniffing my hand and yes make your feel very different.
A real seductive perfume for Men .!
Luckily i have a 30% Oil Concentrated version so it lasts 13 hrs easily with enormous projection..!!

"Smells like a cake"
When I first smelled it, I thought, "Oh, it's beautiful, but I don't want to smell like a cake!"
I decided, that I will only smell, not wear this one. But a few weeks later I just realized, that I used up my third sample, so I have to think about to buy a full bottle! What a suprise! Now however I want to smell like a cake, beacause it is amazing! :)

KimJongKimJong 10 months ago
Sweet and delicious but overly linear without depth. Three or more sprays cause me strong headaches.
EmorandeiraEmorandeira 14 months ago
Not only chocolate. The bitter Orange and the vanilla give yo this perfume a vibe more as a chocolate cookie. Delicious! Best choco perfume!
SerepaveSerepave 4 years ago
An amazing gourmand fragrance, it remembers me about childhood,cookies ...a fragrances that everyone need to taste :-)
FlavoriteFlavorite 5 years ago
This smells like hot cocoa and urine. A carmelized chocolate note, powdered milk, urea-how bizarre!

by ChatonNoir
by Emorandeira
by Splashfrag12
by Splashfrag12

Popular Montale

Full Incense by Montale Red Vetiver / Red Vetyver by Montale Intense So Iris by Montale Blue Amber by Montale Intense Cafe by Montale Black Aoud by Montale Vetiver Patchouli by Montale Sensual Instinct by Montale Oud Tobacco by Montale Aoud Musk by Montale Patchouli Leaves by Montale Dark Aoud by Montale Vanille Absolu by Montale Aoud Melody by Montale Oud Dream by Montale Soleil de Capri by Montale Aoud Safran by Montale Greyland by Montale Aoud Leather by Montale Oudmazing by Montale