Chocolate Greedy 2007

Chocolate Greedy by Montale
Chocolate Greedy is a popular perfume by Montale for women and men and was released in 2007. The scent is gourmand-sweet. Projection and longevity are above-average. It is still available to purchase. Pronunciation
Scent goes well with Les Élixirs Charnels - Gourmand Coquin

Top Notes Top NotesBitter orangeBitter orange
Dried fruitsDried fruits
Heart Notes Heart NotesCocoaCocoa
Base Notes Base NotesBourbon vanillaBourbon vanilla

Submitted by Kankuro, last update on 17.10.2021.

Delicious dark chocolate
The first spray was so, well whether we will be friends? After not even 2 minutes, but it was clear that we will definitely. He is sweet but interesting sweet, not ordinary as you know it from other fragrances. It reminds me of a dark chocolate but a very exclusive dark chocolate. Somehow I link it to my old home, the Black Forest dark, mysterious but beautiful at the same time. In my birthplace there was a chocolate factory, it smelled like that there too from time to time. Also, it has certain similarities to the fragrance of the library of fragrance has, namely the Chocolate Mint, only the mint note is missing.
He will definitely move in with me

1st Montale purchase
After trying many Montale fragrances, I ended up taking this one. Ristretto Intense Cafe and Aoud Forest were also very good for my taste. After a few wearings I can share my thoughts&experiences with you all.
The opening is wonderful. A blast of gourmand&delicious smell will hit you right off. I saw that the notes are not that many here but they are blended perfectly. I don't know how this has been done because it's the first time that I am feeling the gourmand and "sweet" experience with this but without being sweet. I mean it's sweet without being sweet, if you know what I mean. That's how my nose perceive it. I feel swetness but I don't smell it. I don't even know how to explain this because it's the first time thar I've experienced such a thing.
Nothing synthetic, nothing artificial.
The smell is pretty linear to be honest but I love it the way it is. From the beginning to the end I feel a sort of chocolate/cacao vanilla cream or a vanilla desert sprinkled with oreo bisquit crumbles all over it. Something VERY delicious.
A delicious desert ! This is even apetite-inducing, being that delicious smelling. It somehow makes me think about Christmas and I will surely wear around that time.

The performance ? As it should be (at least for me). 12+ hours in longevity with ease. Not a single problem. (10/10)
Projection is also perfect. You will surely make your presence known. (8/10)
It's not an overbaring projection or too strong but it's very constant. I mean I am feeling it projecting softly&pleasant even after 8-9 hours (maybe even more) when that bubble is still around me and everyone can detect me if I am walking by or getting closer.
I don't need to apply more than 3-4 times for a full wearing. I can pull it of with only 2 squirts also, easily.

Pricing ? It depends. Just "hunt" it just like I always do and you will surely get a great deal on it. Sometimes it can be pricy (being a niche fragrance) and sometimes can be very affordable.

Versatility ? Awesome for colder days/nights if you want a delicious partener for yourself. Dates, office (apply lighter), special days/nights or even casual if you want to feel delicious and joyful. Yes, it's a fragrance that makes me feel very good & somehow reminds me of my childhood period. For a gourmand lover this shouldn't be missed ! One of my new favourites for sure !
You need to try this out !

Overall : 8.5/10
LibraryGhost
Welcome to the chocolate cocoa wonderland!
It feels like one of those commercials where you walk into a candy store as an adult, close your eyes, and breathe in the wonderful smell of chocolate.

I love this scent, it's also my only gourmand scent in my collection so far. It gives a warm, safe feeling of childhood. It's not everyone's cup of tea though. My mother turns up her nose when I wear it :) Others shower me with compliments. It should be said that this fragrance is only something for the winter, in the summer he is much too heavy and "suffocating".

The other day I had friends over who insisted on trying my scents, including Chocolate Greedy. My room smelled for three days as if I had baked a fresh chocolate cake, despite sufficient ventilation :)
Indispensable
I first smelled the scent on a lady at an event in the winter. The whole room filled with the scent when she walked into it or moved around. And I mean that in a super positive way! In the bathroom, I had to ask her directly what she was wearing, and I immediately repurchased Chocolate Greedy.

Since then, I have not regretted the purchase for a second. When I was a few weeks ago to work in a very hot place (30 degrees plus), I smelled the fragrance on a model. We were outside in the hot midday sun and she smelled incredibly vanilla. When I asked her what she would wear and she said "any scent by Montale" I guessed Chocolate Greedy right away. And was right, later she had sent me a video of her scent :) However, with her I noticed more the vanilla than chocolate or cocoa. Anyway, she smelled soo good. I was happy because yes, I already had the scent and so I found that apparently you can wear this scent well (sparingly) in 35 degree weather. No one there thought the scent was too much, everyone complimented her on how good she smelled.

Those were my little experiences with scent on other people.

I myself also wear him incredibly happy. He just gives me a super cozy feeling and meets just exactly my taste. However, you have to be a fan of strong, slightly powdery and especially sweet fragrances :)
Chocolate on your skin?
I was allowed to test this fragrance as a bottling, in the first second I waived my face because the scent reminded me a little of Hugo Boss The Scent the schokoversion, I let him act a little and then I suddenly liked it. Today I wanted to smell it again but I just can't reconcile it with my thoughts that I would smell like chocolate? a scent to bite into I would say, unfortunately nothing for me! But who smells gladly after Schoki that will like it! ?
Vogue2011
If you do NOT take off the aluminum foil before biting into the chocolate bar....
Chocolate and I have developed an unhealthy relationship (at least for me) ;-)

This is not only noticeable in my figure, but also in the choice of individual perfumes in my collection. What makes me fat, I also want to smell like ;-)

Chocolate Greedy came into my perfume closet last year.
I like the Montale flacon, he has got yes with some a rather unaesthetic position. I like the purist design.

To the fragrance:

Schoki, delicious, rich, fine (rather Edelbitter than whole milk)
In addition still fast a bite of orange in the mouth, Hmmmmmm :-)
Worth every calorie ;-)
Of course, the sweet tooth remains very present and rises again and again in the nose. Another bite during the day? No, that would be too much of a good thing, moderation.

Well, now and then I can be tempted to a second bite, human.
But then the gluttony with me usually takes revenge with an occurring metal note which spoils me the sweet tooth then something and makes it scratchy :(
Punishment must be, that was the bite on the aluminum foil, OUCH :((
Surrogate
"HELP!" calls Elsbeth loudly " Hermann, the food pyramid wobbles!"
Elsbeth's impression can be understood even if dealing with the topic of nutrition is not one of the 5 favorite pastimes.
Meat, wheat, milk beargwöhnt , if not forbidden.
Smoking, gluttony, alcohol consumption can only be seen in movies of the 60s/70s as a kind of
Social study...
And yet, in this day and age, enjoyment often comes with an exclamation point.
We're supposed to enjoy dammit , but the right thing, at the right time (16:8 isn't even a screen format?). To then, equipped with the necessary sense of mission, disproportionately happy to bite into the spelt bar.
Pleasure,with the sinful feeling two glasses of red wine in the lunch break ( on a Monday!), Bologneseudeln at night standing up from the pan, a whole Marabou break the ribs and polish off,...dies out or is already extinct.

This realization now makes for a (as always excellent) segue into today's scent :
'Chocolate Greedy' by Montale.
'Greedy' means greedy, and all who are greedy for chocolate, and have in their sweet tooth only this
"super delicious" 87% chocolate, will be made happy here.
The scent comes immediately to the point, chocolaty chocolate with chocolate and nut.
Subtle and delicate is nothing here. Full, linear
Vollmichschoki - drone.
After about 5 hours, it's still a bit vanilla, that's it.
The whole thing is handed in the Montale typical aluminum box ( like the Milka in the past ) that's not pretty but practical.

My world is not this fragrance, I prefer to eat the original. But who is looking for a
Schoki - Ersatzdroge is, biddeschön !
Annouk
Damn, Ewww... Wow, you're good...
Yesterday I had a pretty weird encounter with scent... ...and there was a sample of Montale Chocolate Chocolate Greedy in it.
I sprayed it on the back of my hand and my first reaction was...
"Yuck"... "gag"...
and quickly rubbed off my skin, washed my hands.
Ugh, spider... Chocolate in a perfume... yuck... it's not possible!
How can you!!!

Hours later on the couch... hmmm... what smells so good? Is this still the Montale? Yeah, obviously! Oh come on... maybe you got it wrong... just spray it again.
Ooooooh how good is this one? Say it and check out the online shops, where you can buy it and think about if it could be a christmas wish :)))

Today I was completely in the diesel with the test tube to test the reaction of my work colleagues "hahaha"... but they didn't say anything - these scent grouches :)) And I am more and more in love with this scent...
sometimes such a scent test is a really weird experience :))
Poison Dwarf
When small children get upset it is often very sweet and funny to watch, quite embarrassing for the person in charge and some people might feel harassed at the supermarket checkout.

That's what Chocolate Greedy is to me.

The thing is sweet, the thing is loud, the thing is brutal and he won't shut up
During the first spraying, the part kicked me like an ox and led to almost complete loss of smell. Fair in a bottle. Somehow so sweet punch moderate, then with a lot of roast aromas on the 12, chocolate glazed fruit and a little alcoholic, almost animalistic.

About 1 1/2 hours later it slowly softens a bit and you can be in rooms again... The smell of cocoa powder becomes more intense, light as a touch of orange peel and cinnamon in a delicious and completely overpriced Kaba at a ski lodge ...

He then continues the track, while the whole thing becomes more and more caramel-like and creamy.

As intense as I found the fragrance at the beginning, it is now so pleasurable, despite the preservation of a massive sillage and the filling of entire rooms with its chocolate caramel cake-like appearance.

Keeps the whole minimum 14 hours, tolerates weather changes and is potent enough to scent entire villages even in the fresh air
Bitchy part, not for the faint of heart, the beginning is really no kindergarten

Chocolate cookies...mmmm.. delicious!
I have tried today this perfume with honestly not top many expectations. However i have found one of the best gourmands i hace ever tried. I have smelt some chocolate based fragances before and there is always something which makes me get bored of them. But this one is different. You can, if course, feel the chocolate vibe all the time, but you can Also feel the Orange and the great montale vanilla which makes this perfume very interesting. It smells like chocolate cookies... And this is delicious! Longevity and sillage are great here too...so... I think this is a must un my collection!

Lmr4j3ireLmr4j3ire 2 months ago
Sweet & a bit dry smell of chocolate with a bit of orange. Like a freshly baked brownie. I feel like it's too much food, too little perfume
Blako11Blako11 5 months ago
Huele a pastelería. Es deliciosa.
PapiChuloPapiChulo 7 months ago
Nice take on chocolate. Im so serious. Edible and delish. Women love when I wear it. I don't een have to sat a word. A magnet indeed.
RonniweRonniwe 8 months ago
Para un amante del chocolate como es mi caso, me enamoré de esta fragancia, entiendo que pueda llegar a empalagar a algunos.
BoBoChampBoBoChamp 9 months ago
A slightly dusty earthy-spicy, yet rather warm and linear sweet Gourmand, balanced by a brief citric spicy-sweet opening. Cozy, yet playful.
KimJongKimJong 2 years ago
Sweet and delicious but overly linear without depth. Three or more sprays cause me strong headaches.
EmorandeiraEmorandeira 2 years ago
Not only chocolate. The bitter Orange and the vanilla give yo this perfume a vibe more as a chocolate cookie. Delicious! Best choco perfume!
SerepaveSerepave 5 years ago
An amazing gourmand fragrance, it remembers me about childhood,cookies ...a fragrances that everyone need to taste :-)
FlavoriteFlavorite 6 years ago
This smells like hot cocoa and urine. A carmelized chocolate note, powdered milk, urea-how bizarre!

by Sockosophie
by Emorandeira
by Splashfrag12
by Splashfrag12

Popular Montale

Full Incense by Montale Intense Cafe by Montale Red Vetiver / Red Vetyver by Montale Oud Dream by Montale Intense So Iris by Montale Blue Amber by Montale Arabians Tonka by Montale Vetiver Patchouli by Montale Oud Tobacco by Montale Black Aoud by Montale Sensual Instinct by Montale Patchouli Leaves by Montale Ristretto Intense Cafe by Montale Dark Aoud by Montale Vanille Absolu by Montale Aoud Musk by Montale Soleil de Capri by Montale Aoud Melody by Montale Oudmazing by Montale Aoud Safran by Montale