Chocolate Greedy

(2007)
Chocolate Greedy by Montale
Compare Prices
Chocolate Greedy is a perfume by Montale for women and men and was released in 2007. The scent is gourmand-sweet. The longevity is above-average. It is still in production.

Top Notes Top NotesBitter orange, Dry fruits

Sillage 7.5/10
Longevity 10.0/10
2 Awards
Deliciously surprised!
Well, first of all... before trying this one, I expected it to be all about one thing: Chocolate, chocolate, and more chocolate! I thought is would be nothing but one note for the whole fragrance.

How pleasantly surprised I was! Chocolate Greedy, despite it's name, actually reminds me not of pure chocolate, but of many things. Warm, aromatic tobacco, freshly baked chocolate cookies, and even dried, roasted cocoa beans. It's so complex that it always gives me a surprise when I wear it.

It is a very versatile gourmand fragrance in my opinion. I would recommend it to people who don't even like gourmands too much. Perhaps this has some of the Thierry Mugley - Angel Men vibe going on, but I don't find this heavy or cloying in any way. It reminds me of aromatic tobacco and cocoa. A wonderful combination. Highly recommended!
Bottle 10.0/10
Sillage 10.0/10
Longevity 10.0/10
Scent 10.0/10
Helpful Review    1 Award
aMAZING Gourmand !!
Having trouble finding your fav gourmand perfume?
Well you might not have sneaked into Montale Chocolate Greedy For Sure !!
Its the yummmiest of the perfume i would have ever smelled.
Whenever i spray it on my skin, it just make me keep sniffing my hand and yes make your feel very different.
A real seductive perfume for Men .!
Luckily i have a 30% Oil Concentrated version so it lasts 13 hrs easily with enormous projection..!!
Sillage 7.5/10
Longevity 7.5/10
Scent 9.0/10
Very helpful Review    6 Awards
"Smells like a cake"
When I first smelled it, I thought, "Oh, it's beautiful, but I don't want to smell like a cake!"
I decided, that I will only smell, not wear this one. But a few weeks later I just realized, that I used up my third sample, so I have to think about to buy a full bottle! What a suprise! Now however I want to smell like a cake, beacause it is amazing! :)

Flavorite 21 months ago
This smells like hot cocoa and urine. A carmelized chocolate note, powdered milk, urea-how bizarre!+2
Scent 2.0
Serepave 12 months ago
An amazing gourmand fragrance, it remembers me about childhood,cookies ...a fragrances that everyone need to taste :-)+1

Popular Montale

Black Aoud by Montale Chocolate Greedy by Montale Blue Amber by Montale Red Vetiver / Red Vetyver by Montale Intense Cafe by Montale Sweet Oriental Dream by Montale Pure Gold by Montale Full Incense by Montale Soleil de Capri by Montale Greyland by Montale Sandflowers by Montale White Aoud by Montale Dark Aoud by Montale White Musk by Montale Aoud Musk by Montale Roses Musk by Montale Aoud Cuir d'Arabie by Montale Red Aoud by Montale Aoud Melody by Montale Patchouli Leaves by Montale