Chypré Fruité

Chypré Fruité by Montale
Chypré Fruité is a perfume by Montale for women. The release year is unknown. The scent is chypre-fruity. It is still available to purchase. Pronunciation

Top Notes Top NotesBergamotBergamot
JasmineJasmine
RoseRose
Heart Notes Heart NotesTropical fruitsTropical fruits
Base Notes Base NotesOakmossOakmoss
MuskMusk
PatchouliPatchouli

Submitted by Kankuro, last update on 12.07.2020.

Awesomeness
Beautiful but for the patch
Montale gets raves for quality and deservedly so: Chypré Fruité is no exception. This fragrance is full-bodied with presence and persistence. It's just lovely. Or perhaps I should say, it could have been lovely on me.

As a fruity chypre kind of gal, Chypré Fruité should be right up my alley, right? Well, should be, but it ain't. For me and on me, Chypré Fruité is just too much sweet patchouli. Not just too much patchouli, too much _sweet_ patchouli. I'm pretty agnostic about patchouli, and I can usually carry it just fine, but this particular accord that's being used in Chypré Fruité is far too much for me. I suspect it is far too much for many others as well.

Overall, Chypré Fruité has a character similar to Badgley Mischka. However, the Chypré Fruité is less boozy, less fruity, and more patchouli. The Montale certainly feels like a better fragrance to me, and I sense some pineapple in here. However, it is missing the fleshy fruits I'm accustomed to - like pear & peaches. So I enjoy the Badgley Mischka much more.

by Kwad
by Kwad
by Gwiazdka72
by Gwiazdka72

Popular Montale

Oud Dream by Montale Full Incense by Montale Intense Cafe by Montale Red Vetiver / Red Vetyver by Montale Intense So Iris by Montale Blue Amber by Montale Arabians Tonka by Montale Vetiver Patchouli by Montale Black Aoud by Montale Patchouli Leaves by Montale Ristretto Intense Cafe by Montale Oud Tobacco by Montale Chocolate Greedy by Montale Sensual Instinct by Montale Vanille Absolu by Montale Dark Aoud by Montale Aoud Musk by Montale Soleil de Capri by Montale Aoud Safran by Montale Aoud Melody by Montale