Full Incense 2010

Full Incense by Montale
Full Incense is a popular perfume by Montale for women and men and was released in 2010. The scent is resinous-smoky. The longevity is above-average. It is still available to purchase.

Elemi resin, Labdanum absolute, Patchouli, Somalian frankincense, Atlas cedar

Submitted by DonVanVliet, last update on 31.03.2021.

Sensational revelation: Yatagan is Pierre Montale! - An expedition report
This revelation hit the idyllic Parfumo village like a new batch of Aventus in the Jeremyan sect. The Parfumo philosopher Yatagan is really Pierre Montale. And vice versa. Pierre Montale, the creator of the 15,390 Montale fragrances (plus 8,690 Mancera flankers) and inventor of the Bhopal oud. This also made it clear why Yatagan withdrew once every year for a few months: he conceived Montale's 3,400 annual new releases in silent retreat.

Since one missed now in the Parfumo village Yati on the one hand very much, on the other hand feared, the Montale new publications could take over too much with excessively long seclusion, one decided to look for Yatagan. The oracle of Parfumo, Gleigoline, was consulted, and the answer was given: "Honored brothers and sisters of the nose, waldschrattet through the black Black Forest, wafting through the waves of the Swabian sea to the petrichorbekuhweideten mountain Appenzell!" An expeditionary force was hastily assembled with Appenzell as its destination, under the leadership of the wildest perfumo, Ole W. Chizza. The expedition was joined by Speesuit Spee of the Spree, Polly Norris, a Frisian woman, Loyd the woodsman, and Melisse3 with her bloodied scimitar.

For the 20th day of the month of Hornung, the Parfumo expedition arranged to meet at the border of the country of Appenzell. Appenzell, that fabled realm where there are three first names and two surnames. A land where cows are allowed to vote and choose, while women are still denied this.

The first to arrive was Polly Norris. On foot, not by car, for she was in a hurry. With a basket of Swabian country eggs and a squeeze-box under her wing-arm, for the sustenance and edification of the expeditionary force. Then Loyd forest-scuttled up, with a hockey-bag-sized tobacco-bag, rolling three empty barrels before him. With them he wanted to capture Yatagan and the green fairy that lives in Swiss valleys. Ole W. Chizza, the as always heavily armed Melisse3 and the Speesuit, who carried his exorcism tongs, were also not long in coming. The last to race up was the Frisian from Friesland in her Swedish road cruiser Knut. Since Appenzell is hardly bigger than a well-stocked perfumery, the Frisian didn't catch the last curve correctly and parked Knut on Polly's country eggs and Ole W. Chizza's motorcycle, which now had the dimensions of a tricycle. And one of Loyd's barrels was also small wood. A nasty riot broke out, and if the Speesuit hadn't pinched everyone with his exorcism tongs, the Parfumo troupe would have split into Parfumo Innerrhoden and Parfumo Ausserrhoden.

Since Knut was full of helmets, folding sticks and other Frisian trinkets, the troop now had to move on foot, cackling, barrel-rolling-rolling, encouraged by an occasional exorcism pincer pinch. On the evening of the 20th of Hornung, the Parfumo expedition arrived in Hundwil (named after the national dish of Appenzell). Quickly Bob, the Frisian builder, put together a shelter. The Frisian fed the troop from her Knut galley with cereal bar crumbs, Polly's squeezebox sprinkled the troop with lüpfigen Hudigäggelern (country music) and the Speesuit secretly quarried Loyd's tobacco pocket empty.

Unfortunately, the hut proved to be less than stable and collapsed in the middle of the night. "Good architecture and stability are not mutually dependent!" opined the Frisian. A view that Loyd did not share at all, for he had to lament the loss of another barrel in addition to his daily ration of tobacco. The Parfumo expeditionary force set out that very night and reached Appenzell at dawn on the 21st day of the Hornungs.

The first thing the troop heard was a strong whiff of Montale incense. Yatagan's perfume lab bosom could not be far off, I suppose. A not-too-pious incense, purple-dark, but not as black as a hare's soul. Incense bedded on a warm cedar pyre, its base not yet burnt off but no longer incense green like YS Uzac's BOM behind the ears. Unisex spiced and gender star balanced. At the start, the scent is animated with a pre-Alpine morning chill, sunlit, resinous at the heart, with a balsamic pine robe. Black resin drips from the sky onto the patch earth. An incense aura of the magic of an oriental king's gift, Persian gold like. Not as shy as the nocturnal shadows on the masonry of the southern French papal seat. Rather, floating through the button-nosed cathedral, if only in one dimension, not floating away into transcendence. The Speesuite liked the sacred incense without any rococo airs, so ornamentless that it would please even Melisse3s brother-in-arms Zwingli. Unruffled as eternity, fragrant as the violin varnish of the firmament.

The Parfumo expedition imagined itself close to its destination as it moved into the Appenzell collection of houses. Melisse3 was the first to storm Appenzell's Landsgemeindeplatz with her scimitar drawn, the other Parfumos following her. More collateral damage was caused when Knut parked - Loyd's last barrel was flat as a flounder, and Polly's squeezebox was also more squeeze than still commodious. But the people of Appenzell were heavily impressed by the Parfumo expeditionary force, and the male Appenzellers and the horn-bearing voting public elected them as the new Standeskommission (government of Appenzell). Ole W. Chizza, the first expedition leader to reach Appenzell since the end of the last ice age, became the governing Landammann. Speesuit Spee von der Spree became Stillstehender Landammann, as the dashing exorcist was fond of standing still. Polly became Frau Statthalter, since she considered Appenzell to be a town, and the heavily armed Melisse3 was appointed Frau Landeshauptmann (even today, at the Appenzell Landsgemeinde, the Landsgemeinde sword can be raised as a sign of approval instead of the voting card). The Frisian chose the office of Frau Säckelmeister because she found the official name teasing and naked hiking is a popular sport in Appenzell - Zipfelstürmer ahoy. Knut, as the only one in possession of a folding rule, was elected Appenzell builder. And last but not least, Loyd was appointed the new national ensign. Although he found neither Yatagan nor the green fairy, the Appenzeller Alpenbitter made him the first flag bearer in the country of Appenzell.

And so the expeditionary force in Parfumo Innerrhoden lived happily for many years to come. Meanwhile, in Parfumo Ausserrhoden, the phantom Pierre Montale was once again not caught.
Frankincense. Nothing else.
Since I am a great lover of incense - you could almost say this is my favorite note represents, jumped me the "Full Incense" quite quickly in the eye. For a long time I also informed myself about alternatives such as "Cardinal" by Heeley, but finally I decided for Montale. This brand is quite "controversial", on the one hand because of the flacons (I find these actually not at all wrong), but also because of the enormous power of most fragrances. All this played for me but first no role.

I would be lucky and found immediately a flakon in the souk with a fantastic salesman.

When the package arrived, I first examined the presentation. All right, the OVP is now not the yellow of the egg, but such a thing is pretty much the same to me. The bottle itself is, as usual with Montale, packed in a small cloth bag. Very nice. The flacon is as already said, also well done. So quickly that old perfume was washed off and the Full Incense was put on. This moment before the first time I love to smell always the most ;).

And what I expected came true. As a little boy I was always fascinated by incense in church (Catholic in my case). I loved the smell of it. And that's exactly how the Montale smells. Really 1 to 1. Even though it was my first time spraying it on, it seems familiar right away. So many familiar images and thoughts.
Incense is just tremendously relaxing, mystical and sublime on me. A celebration.

Company customary he has also neat steam behind the boiler. Do not worry, the holds and holds. However, he is never oppressive.

In conclusion, I can only say that I have found a new (co-)favorite fragrance for the colder days and Montale as a whole has moved into my focus. Maybe one or the other of it still comes into my collection.
All (church) incense lovers I can only warmly recommend this fragrance. Tests him necessarily.

Amen.
Genuine Erzgebirge - Smoking manikin
Montale is always very special strong but many varieties are interesting. Full Incense reminds me of earlier in the winter when you still smoked candles in smoking man has lit . The smoking man smoked from his pipe, and gave the room a pleasant incense scent. I like the smell well, because it takes me back to my childhood. But of course you don't have an incense candle in your pocket when you wear it but a great perfume Full Incense . Try it out but wear it only on cold days. LG
Sascha1982
Different than expected, but awesome!!!
So now we come to Montale a perfume brand against which I have always resisted, because it always seemed cheap for me (by the tin) sorry.
But with a purchase I had a sample of Montale Sensual Instinct with it, and I was immediately in love and had to buy him to me (comes also still a comment) and so the game went on the fragrance came and there was a sample of Bakhoor also in love immediately bought.
With Full Incense it was different here at Parfumo he is the most popular Montale and by the fragrance notes my interest was aroused because I love spicy-smoky scents so ordered blindly, full of anticipation I finally opened the package and sprayed Full Incense on and there was horrified face because I expected what completely different.
Full Incense is already smoky-harzig but in a completely different way much warmer and brighter, I expected a dark smoke.
But after the first shock I let him work and 1 hour later I was addicted to him and wear him at least 1 time a week because I find him so beautiful and I can also imagine Full Incense in the summer to wear, in my opinion, you can wear him all year round, so dear perfume addicts really test times and do not be deterred. LG
Chris5ch
Let me introduce myself. I'm the new altar boy
Rarely have I looked forward to a souk like this, thanks to En8Reverie. Now I finally opened my first Montale box, what I like personally, is just something different. So take the clip off and spray on.... Boom in the very first moment I saw myself as a newly recruited altar boy in a church waving the incense and I loved it. typical church incense with fresh resins and woody undertones. H 8h+/S 3h is suitable for the fragrance, is pleasant in the air for a long time but never gets too intrusive, so ladies and gentlemen the mass is over, goodbye
Przeginia
But the saint has his church with him everywhere..
Your dense, white smoke rises,
The one as in days long gone
To us a reminder and comfort at the same time,
Let us divine the bliss.

Already thousands of years ago
Was your blessed fragrance
Offered to the wild gods,
Drove evil spirits away.

From the distant East
Caravans used to bring you,
You were weighed out with gold,
Fairy tales entwined around you
Small, clear, golden drops,
Congealed tears, desert treasure,
Scent test for resins and limes,
Spell of a Thousand and One Nights.

Sensual, erotic, mystically enraptured,
Bridge to worlds of time,
Window to dreams and reality,
To sites and temples of the past.

He does not drive me into flight, on the contrary, he envelops me all day long, again and again a breath of incense comes and lifts my spirits...
If you are looking for an absolutely fabulous olibanum fragrance, you have come to the right place.
Alternatives are available (Comme des Garçons-Series range), BUT not with the long durability of Montale.
The precious essence
Gradually darkness falls.

The sky is covered with deep grey clouds, here and there there there are still single threads of the dense veil of fog to be caught.

The light cold wind envelops him in the ethereal aura of the forest.

The crunching of the black pebbles under his feet suddenly appears to him a little louder, even more intense.

His gaze begins to sharpen, hoping to see the goal already.

Not far away, then his mission has succeeded and as the final steps come within reach, it is revealed why this journey is so important.

The precious essence was no longer in stock and so he set off on the long journey to acquire a new piece of this sacred resin, for without it it was simply not perfect for him.

Already at the handover the scent flooded his olfactory receptors and was inclined to unfold it and give in to the wonderful scent, but he decided to wait until he had reached his goal.

His first own home.

Once there, he sat down immediately in front of his small fireplace to lay the resin on the glowing wooden beams.

A very intensive, strong, slightly room-filling, resinous, quite discreetly sweet smell flowed through his new home.

Fine nuances of lemon unfolded, which had such a pure and clarifying effect on him that he could finally feel at home.

And he spoke for himself to himself:

"May my new home always be a place of happiness and contentment!"

He enjoyed with every breath this wonderful resinous revelation and felt finally arrived.

Over time, the essence evaporated a little bit to wrap it in a fine balsamic, warming comfort
And he was happy.

What remained was the fine woody smell of the burnt wood.

Full Incense.

In total, the fragrance lasts 9.5 hours on my skin.

The Sillage is designed in the first 2 hours in such a way that one is perceived very well to the 2 meters and then oscillates 2 hours on a very clearly perceptible whole arm length, before it reduces in quiet steps to the end of the smell.

I would like to express my sincere thanks to Unerer Parfuma "ElysaShades" for the sample.

Darkbeat
Liturgical incense resin without burning
In my effort to find my perfect incense brother, I bought blindly this perfume, it was also because I found a tempting offer, everything has to be said jejeje, the fact is that, even having liturgical incense, it is not a fragrance incense, or less, what smells Holy Week in my land. My perfect incense would be the intoxicating aroma of Avignon with the leaden, bitter and harsh nuances of Ambre Fetiche, and of course with the performance of the latter.

Before starting to tell you what I think about this perfume, I wanted to make a point about the liturgical incense and the incense brother, that from what I see, sometimes, we think it's the same, and they are not the same, because they do not smell the same . The liturgical incense is the one used in Masses, religious acts, or even for the sole fact of flavoring and acclimating the temple. This incense is of simple constitution, that is to say, it is a mixture of few elements, among them, myrrh, benzoin and incense, but almost never leaves the mixture of resins, its aroma is terpene, smoky, very resinous, balsamic, dry and even spicy, it smells like church. The brother incense, which is also liturgical, is the incense used to process the brotherhoods during Holy Week. This incense is much more complex in its composition than the liturgical one, sometimes including more than ten components in its formula, and as you can imagine it has raw materials of the most varied, among them, Mirra, Incense (of various origins), Benjuí , Estoraque, Galbanum, Wood Shavings, Flower Petals, Spices, etc, etc ... as you can imagine, its aroma is infinitely more complex, with floral nuances, spicy and woody, and depending on the brotherhood that procession, has different nuances, because there are many and very different, and of course, I speak to you from the knowledge of this fact in my land (Cádiz-Sevilla) I do not know if in other communities or countries, it will be the same, but it is simply a point to give you an idea What I'm talking about, when I'm talking about a particular incense.

Well, speaking, now, of Full Incense, I will say it is a spectacular liturgical incense, I love it, I drool, but it does not smell like brother incense. The aroma of this perfume is linear, it smells like a church from end to end, but not the burning incense, but the unburned incense, exactly the mixed stones and without burning, is like putting your nose in a bag full of these resins, a very terpenic, resinous, balsamic aroma with a certain touch of Coca-Cola, extraordinary. The truth is that it is a spectacular aroma, this really smells like a church, a temple, a cloister, while, Avignon smells like Easter, like a certain part of Ambre Fetiche, which is what, In my opinion, Avignon is missing to be perfect.

The performance is very good, not as exaggerated as the other Montale, but in line with the performance of the house. In my skin was more than 10 hours giving war, although, yes, the stele is lower than that of his brothers in the collection, very noticeable for one or two hours, more or less, and then gradually to moderate to death stuck To the skin.

Perfume of cold and temperate climates, and of nocturnal use, but, smelling like it smells, I have not been able to avoid dressing it during the morning of today, and, although it has not been precisely a fresh morning, I have enjoyed it very much.

It is an expensive perfume, although if you search well, you can find very good offers, I have got the 100ml bottle for about € 66 with shipping included. What has caught my attention and no one has made reference to it, is the shabby packing of this house for the expensive that is, the box is the simplest and the bottle not to mention, the only thing worth mentioning is the of cloth that brings the bottle, which is well made, otherwise it is all very simple, and the official price (€ 120) is not a bit of turkey, but, well, if you find these offers like me, it is not something that clashes so much.

If you enjoy incense, it is a very good one, but forget about smoky notes, or Holy Week, or what you associate with incense, that is, plain and simple, the smell of unburned natural liturgical incense.

sorry for my bad english.

oliver1h
Did someone say church-time?
Church-like incense, with some smoky sweetness.The incense note is rounded by elemi, labdanum resins and cedar. Smoky, warm and meditative. Unisex. Great longevity and sillage. Not for everybody, so sample it before buy!!!
........
You can find me on Fragrantica under the same username!

The Incense to own ...
I've been wearing Montale's Full Incense (albeit sparingly) in tropical weather over the last week or so, and have come to the conclusion that this is definitely the 'one' Incense to have if this happens to be a favourite note.

A 'heavenly' blend of Labdanum and Frankincense is faithfully supported by a good dose of Patchouli and a dry Cedar, but there is an inherent sweetness here too. I'm wondering whether the Elemi is responsible for that, because its characteristic 'pine and lemon' sharpness is not evident here.
Elemi sometimes lends a 'clean skin in the sunshine' vibe ... at least to my nose, but that is not apparent here either. Rather, Full Incense brings back vivid memories of high holy day Masses in the stone cathedral where I was an altar boy in my youth ... but then it would :). I don't think one can get very far away from these images when Frankincense is included in a fragrance.
One could, however, get less inspired renditions of this note in a fragrance. I have tried a few of the well known offerings including Tauer, Heeley and CdG ... but all have left me a little flat and quite frankly, bored. Sonoma Scent Studio's Incense Pure runs a respectable second place to this one, while the only 'better' Incense frag I have ever sampled is by Killian's Incense Oud ... which one must sell a kidney to afford.
Superlative sillage and great longevity will attest to the high quality of raw materials used in this offering by House Montale. I get at least 8 hours on my perfume munching skin and have had tons of compliments while wearing this. One of my friends (who knows that I am a complete fragrance whore LOL) even said that I should never wear anything else, ever again.

All in all, Full Incense does the best job of faithfully recalling memories of childhood while not breaking the bank to do so. I highly (and humbly) recommended this one as the reference Incense fragrance to own.

TorkeTorke 6 months ago
Amazing incense smell.
Imagine a church with 3 or 4 people praying, on a dry autumn night: It's Montale Full Incense
Finerthings8Finerthings8 7 months ago
It as a very strong church Incense . I don’t go to church , i have no occasion to wear .

by Glosoli
by ALG
by Chris5ch
by Chris5ch

Popular Montale

Intense Cafe by Montale Red Vetiver / Red Vetyver by Montale Intense So Iris by Montale Blue Amber by Montale Oud Dream by Montale Arabians Tonka by Montale Vetiver Patchouli by Montale Black Aoud by Montale Sensual Instinct by Montale Oud Tobacco by Montale Chocolate Greedy by Montale Patchouli Leaves by Montale Dark Aoud by Montale Aoud Musk by Montale Vanille Absolu by Montale Aoud Melody by Montale Soleil de Capri by Montale Oudmazing by Montale White Musk (Eau de Parfum) by Montale Aoud Safran by Montale