Honey Aoud 2015

Honey Aoud by Montale
Honey Aoud is a popular perfume by Montale for women and men and was released in 2015. The scent is sweet-oriental. Projection and longevity are above-average. It is still available to purchase.

Sumatra patchouliSumatra patchouli Floral notesFloral notes Ceylon cinnamonCeylon cinnamon Laotian oudLaotian oud AmberAmber LeatherLeather Bourbon vanillaBourbon vanilla

Submitted by Michael, last update on 22.03.2022.

Honey yes sir.
Oh where do I start with this gem, I know where I can start by saying this is my favorite Montale so far. It starts with a sweet honey note, with just enough spices and oud playing nice in the background. Not a blind but your fragrance because if you are not used to niche your type fragrances, then you might not like it. But it's a true love for me....

Condorpilot1
What does he want to be?
About a year ago I visited the Floris perfumery shop in London and discovered their Honey Oud fragrance. "A little dream," I thought to myself, but unfortunately not in my budget. So I hoped to find a possible alternative and then found Montales Aoud Honey in the hope that they would resemble each other. Fortunately, I also found a perfumery with a large Montale assortment, including Aoud Honey. I was almost inclined to buy him blind.

Tested on the skin I realized within seconds that Montale Aoud Honey and Floris Honey Oud go completely different directions: While Floris comes across as delicately sweet and soft, Montale Aoud Honey initially develops into a smoke bomb with a sweetness background. Scratchy, spicy, woody, oriental and masculine in my opinion. The honey character even disappears relatively quickly. But what remains is a bomb sillage. The previous speaker described a medicinal smell similar to eucalyptus and rightly so! After a good 15 minutes, I notice this note also for a short time. After about 30 minutes even the sweetness is gone at first and it remains dry-woody and slightly smoky for the next couple of hours. Strangely enough, the sweetness came back after a long time, although it resembles vanilla in my nose. Finally, there is not much left of honey in the Aoud Honey. What remains, however, is a bomb sillage!

During the course of the fragrance I just couldn't decide whether I liked Aoud Honey or not. The opening definitely, the next 2-3 hours not at all and later, when the sweetness returns, I really like him. All in all I could well imagine buying it. Definitely a winter scent. I can only recommend everyone to test Aoud Honey at least once before on the skin and advise against a blind purchase.

MickoMicko 3 months ago
I tested him many days. Whenever i wear it i get a compliments from woman. Honey dominate notes and oud.
DinoRDinoR 3 months ago
Beautiful honey-oud combo, sweet and sexy, has lasting and projecting power above-average for sure!
BoBoChampBoBoChamp 1 year ago
A rather dry and dusty, gently leathery, spicy/sweet oriental-woody Winter fragrance, with a warm spicy floral-resinous opening. Masculine.
Carlitos01Carlitos01 3 years ago
"Easy" Laotian Oud, lot's of Amber plus Cinnamon & Vanilla to mimic an honey cake. It's probably the Montale "Aoud" loved the most by women.

Ein seltener Gast beim Insektenhotel.
Bienenfänger ;-)

Popular by Montale

Intense Cafe by Montale Arabians Tonka by Montale Oud Dream by Montale Full Incense by Montale Intense So Iris by Montale Red Vetiver / Red Vetyver by Montale Blue Amber by Montale Ristretto Intense Cafe by Montale Sensual Instinct by Montale Oud Tobacco by Montale Patchouli Leaves by Montale Black Aoud by Montale Vetiver Patchouli by Montale Chocolate Greedy by Montale Vanille Absolu by Montale Dark Aoud by Montale Soleil de Capri by Montale Aoud Musk by Montale Aoud Safran by Montale White Musk (Eau de Parfum) by Montale