Intense Cafe 2013

Intense Cafe by Montale
Intense Cafe is a popular perfume by Montale for women and men and was released in 2013. The scent is sweet-gourmand. Projection and longevity are above-average. It is still available to purchase.

Top Notes Top NotesFloral notesFloral notes
Heart Notes Heart NotesCoffeeCoffee RoseRose
Base Notes Base NotesVanillaVanilla White muskWhite musk AmberAmber

Submitted by Kankuro, last update on 25.05.2022.

IneverwasIneverwas 7 years ago
A truly beautiful perfume, but unfortunately also a victim of its uninspired naming. Coffee smell lovers will probably be disappointed by Intense Cafe...
MuotarekMuotarek 4 years ago
If you were there, be ware. This is not intense cafe at all, This is intense rose. Cloying and might be choking. a layer of oil on my wrist, it fills a room...

Coffee
This is one of Montale best gourmand fragrances, if coffee is what you want then this is it. Don't be confused this is not your average coffee scents. The rose in this play very nice , just enough to make it not your every day coffee scents. this thing is a beast that will last days on your skin with a nice sillage. dont overspray and this thing with get you compliments throughout the day.... Nice job Montale....

Seductive perfum
My nose didn't felt the cofee first spray rose will be intense after 2-3h withe musk vanilla take the role for 7-8 h total duration . i concider it more feminin perfum rather than mixte , the smell is heavy prefer using it during winter. like usually the ingredients are premuim and stand out from the other brands especially maison francis kurkudjan , if you want an expensive smell of roses , flower closest to his perfums without spending a fortune ,
Mo5
A roadside cafe in a sunny southern ..
The scent reminds me very strongly of tapas bars in the morning, in the sun of Andalusia. Some still have breakfast in peace their tapas, the others are already on the way to your job, others simply enjoy the Spanish sun on vacation. People crowd through the narrow streets, the smell of blooming flowers wafts through the alleys, of course, you sit outside, talk and drink a coffee. The flowers paired with vanilla, give the scent a sweet note, the roses come through well on my skin especially in the aftertaste. The coffee makes this a well-rounded perfume. It's a little bit of everything, but not too much of anything, with the floral predominating.
The fragrance, the durability and the sillage is very good, the bottle is such a thing as actually always with Montale. Knows someone with the subject of perfume, you will not impress him with your flacon, he does not know are the flacon real eye-catcher, beautiful colorful and leaning on the flacon of days gone by.
In my opinion, this is a fragrance for breakfast or a casual business meeting in the early morning. The scent is not alpha, it's rather unobtrusive and yet people will pay attention to you for the smell. Unlike most people here, I see the scent used mostly in everyday, outdoor, office settings as well as by people who work in service and have face-to-face customer contact all the time. Someone who just wants to stand out in the workplace. I would never wear it in the evening or when going out. A fragrance for every woman, every man and every age, which goes really always
Evelynxt
Coffee, an absolute must have
Coffee, one thing that I absolutely love. Whether cappuccino, latte macchiato, espresso or a classic cup of coffee. With me, the drink may be missing neither in the morning, nor in the evening. That is exactly why I am an absolute fan of this perfume. It smells rosy sweet and at the same time aromatic of coffee beans. Immediately after spraying it on, it smells very intense, but after a few minutes you can distinguish the sweetness and the aromatic and smell it out very well. Normally I would say that you would wear the scent always and everywhere, I would drink coffee always and everywhere. But because the scent is so intense, I like it in the evening to go out. Everyone smells it and thinks, what is this woman wearing for a wonderful fragrance. Personally, I have already received many compliments for the fragrance, whether from friends or strangers. An absolute must have in every perfume collection of every coffee lover. I would love to wear this fragrance all day, make myself a delicious macchiato with my milk frother and espresso maker, while fresh roses from my lover stand next to me. All in a basic romantic mood on a cold fall day, laying in bed with a rose scented candle after making coffee, covering up with a thick cozy blanket and reading a book. Best of all, of course, "the cafe at the edge of the world". Simply a dream, I am absolutely thrilled
Cafophobia
Hello dear ones,

i've had Intense Café on my list for a very very long time. I drink coffee very much, but do I want to smell like this? I've wondered that for a very long time and therefore put off the blind buy for a long time!

I became aware of a shop near me in Cologne through Instagram, which actually carries Montale fragrances! So immediately there and sniffed the good piece... I do not know to this day what was going on with me that day, but I found the fragrance very unpleasant and quickly crossed off my list again! Yeah what can I say!!! I couldn't get it out of my head, so I went back a few days later and tested it again! This time I got the coffee aroma! Uh no thanks, too much coffee! But had this fragrance + Sensual Instinct (also Montale) sprayed on the back of my hand!

I spontaneously decided on 2 other scents, was already on my way home by train, until I smelled them both again (about 30-40 minutes later)!

And then what happened? I got off purringly and went around to exchange both scents (Dark purple as well as Crazy in love, also Montale) for the two on the back of my hand!

I can definitely advise anyone to 1. test Montale fragrances on their skin and 2. let them be real! The top note says nothing about the actual fragrance! I as a niche novice have there probably just not yet the knack! ;-)

I now come more specifically to the fragrance: what do I get with Montale intense Café? In the beginning definitely the full blast of coffee! But the scent evolves :-) the coffee remains consistent with me all the time, but becomes more delicate and it also comes out a wonderful rose (which I actually can not stand) but never becomes too much! Not a dry stale rose but more of a rose syrup! The scent is not too sweet in my opinion and thus very much unisex, which is more than I can say for Sensual Instinct! It is much more feminine for me! But of course everyone should wear what pleases!

I am in any case very much in love with intense Café and this will probably be my autumn and winter fragrance!
Sillage and durability are also top! Sprayed on at noon, I could still guess him in the morning the next day :-)

Do not be afraid of the coffee, dare you!
"Café " not "Kafee"
That's how I interpret the name, because the coffee doesn't play the main role. It's more about the aroma of a nice cafe where you smell delicious and sweet cupcakes and where the smell of ordered coffee comes and goes. The scent is very nice, after the coffee note disappears it remains sweet like a rose syrup, towards the end( after about 5-6 hours) is like a skin cream, which also smells very pleasant
GirlofNow
Cafe Intense or Saffron Intense?
Excitedly I expected yesterday with my grandfather our ordered bottlings:D
Most of the bottlings were from Montale.... I already knew before the order some Montale fragrances thus also the Intense Cafe;)
Only I must reluctantly admit really captivated or in the back of my mind remained this fragrance not really...
And no not because it smells bad but because it had already reminded me when spraying on immediately Black Opium.
My grandfather, however, could not forget this fragrance and has therefore equal to the order of Montale Müsterchen also treated to the bottle of it:D At an unbeatable price;)
Also my mother could inspire for Montale in particular for the Roses Musk:)
I, on the other hand, thought the scents were nice in themselves but most of them smelled like deodorants to me...
Now comes the best as my grandfather the Intense Cafe with great joy aufprühte I immediately smelled a very familiar but also much loved fragrance of me which enchants me until now...
And no not the Black Opium but the Michael Kors Starlight Shimmer....
I was speechless not only because I didn't expect this but because it was like a surprise for me at that moment....
And you can now also think that I also wanted to spray it on my skin just to see if it also develops so on my skin....
I have decided to describe the scent on the skin of my grandfather but also on mine;))
I can tell you it's again a super exciting for me to smell/realize how each scent can smell different on each different skin!
The scent progression on my grandfather's skin...
Already with the first spray a very dominant rose note was to be smelled which is accompanied by dull dark coffee.
The dear gentlemen can breathe a sigh of relief it is not a feminine or even soapy rose note much more (in my imagination) a black but also deep rose note.
The coffee note is very dull on the skin of my grandfather.
What surprised me it is not at any minute milky nor aromatic!
One can say bitter coffee purely!
You can tell me what you want but I smell a very presente saffron note on the skin of my grandfather and indeed the same saffron note as the Starlight Shimmer of Michael Kors...
The coffee note is only a good hour present on the skin of my grandfather then it is very quiet and cold I would say now but in a fine way and white The rose as well as saffron note are getting louder and again in a very fine way and white.
Nothing disturbs, not bites or stings it is all very harmonious but still striking for its own environment.
My grandfather could smell this fragrance both on the skin as well as clothes because the whole day.
The fragrance on my skin...
Starts with me immediately with a cappuccino note, although what I love yes but I have missed the rose note the most...
The was only good 10min. on my skin smellable and unfortunately in a very pungent way and weisse...:(( Too bad!
The coffee note was from minute to minute milky and said goodbye after two good hours also from my skin.... Remaining on my skin vanilla aroma...
For an hour I thought the scent would be gone because I funny weisse nothing more smelled but then came a full blast saffron and I did not know whether I should be happy or this fragrance should wash off my wrist because the saffron note reminded me unfortunately not to my beloved Michael Kors Starlight Shimmer rather to the Cuir Cavalier of Parfums MDCI My grandfather had once of it a Müsterchen ... And I can say that neither he nor I were thrilled by this fragrance because it is pure saffron what one smells...
The Intense Cafe is beautiful but also interesting, because it is a clear fragrance experience but I'm not sure if I would also buy it I think I would have to test it again in winter more closely.
H+S is very good on my skin on the clothes perfect. (10.hours)
My grandpa is incredibly happy with his new treasure in his collection and enjoys it every time and can only recommend it for gourmand noses;)))

A fragrance delight
Unisex fragrance that can come a little closer to what we understand as feminine. Here we find a prominent rose that is accompanied by a gourmand aroma, with a sensation of coffee with milk, of an Oriental cut. It has an enveloping aroma, which will delight those who like sweet fragrances. Good duration and projection for cold weather. I think it is very worth trying it and see if it is to your liking, since for the price that it often has it is very worth it since it is closer to the niche world.

Annajana
Rose water, vanilla and roasted coffee beans
For me personally it smells like sugared rose with vanilla and coffee notes. Unfortunately coffee is less and less. It lasts all day (in my case to 10 hours) , is with me even after showering still perceive bit....Wahnsinn.
I can only recommend Intense Café by Montale.
Coffee in the evening
Coffee fragrances I have not tested many, so far only years ago "So New York" by Bond No. 9, which I did not like at all (dry filter coffee with plum) and "Black Opium", which lives more of a screaming sweet note.

In the opening of "Intense Cafe", one directly encounters synthetics, which Montale never seems to be able to avoid, but here it is far from a clubbing, but all within a pleasant framework.
Sweet floral notes with creaminess herald the scent, a coffee aroma also makes its presence known, but not too strong or bitter.
The rose is sweet, not pungent or cool.
I actually do not feel it as a very heavy winter fragrance, it has despite the notes something airy and cheerful about it, yet it is also well suited for the evening.
In the further course I smell caramel latte macchiato, but masculine tart I find him at no time.
Of course, the men can also wear, yet he tends for me rather to the feminine side.
He alternates continuously beautiful between creamy vanilla coffee note, which is perceptible to me until the end, and sweet florality.
In contact with water in the shower comes out again a strong coffee smell.
The durability is really good and it remains intense on the skin, the sillage I can not yet properly assess; I have used 3 small sprays (behind the ears and collarbone) and perceived it myself only weakly and actually I smell myself always very intense, I feel even with 2, 3 sprays already like standing in a fat fragrance cloud.

The next day I smelled only sweet and vanilla florality on my wrist for a long time while testing, before I guessed a coffee aroma.

I like "Intense Cafe" very much and will probably get it to me.

MickoMicko 4 months ago
Rose, not dark rose like a black aoud and little coffee. Sexy perfume. Performance very good but not beast mode
GoldGoddessGoldGoddess 1 year ago
Creamier, rosier version of MFK Gentle Fluidity Gold with more stamina. Almost identical. Yummy, smooth gourmand
BertolucciKBertolucciK 1 year ago
Like most of the brand's perfumes the opening is too strong and synthetic. The drydown is gourmand, it smells like a creamy coffee with rose
BoBoChampBoBoChamp 1 year ago
A warm and gentle, yet rather linear, powdery/sweet oriental spicy-floral Fall fragrance, balanced by a creamy resinous-woody base. Feminine
ScentwitchScentwitch 1 year ago
Absolutely delicious smelling! Starts as a rose and turns into a creamy dessert. Very relaxing to wear.
Jazzy76Jazzy76 2 years ago
A typical wintertime scent where the intensity of coffee and the sweet and warm base are made gentler by a rose touch.Good sillage.
GolcherGolcher 2 years ago
Lovely scent, performance is nuclear!
EmorandeiraEmorandeira 3 years ago
Roses & vanilla, a subtle smell of capuchino at opening and a very sweet dry down of vanilla, amber and musk. Good quality & performance
Carlitos01Carlitos01 3 years ago
Besides the obvious coffee, sniff one of the best existing roses, with vanilla and amber to smooth and sweeten your day.
Spray and enjoy!
Simovacchi77Simovacchi77 7 years ago
I'm keen on niche fragrances, I think that this fragrance, realized 4 women, it's very interesting also for men...I use it

by Irini
by Irini
by Fraroma
Ich lade zum Kaffee ein ;))))
by BlueValkyrie
Guten Morgen :-) Bei dem Schietwetter mal eine Runde Lecker-Coffee für alle!
by Elastique
by Pocahontas92
by Kenshin
by Kenshin

Popular by Montale

Arabians Tonka by Montale Oud Dream by Montale Full Incense by Montale Intense So Iris by Montale Red Vetiver / Red Vetyver by Montale Blue Amber by Montale Ristretto Intense Cafe by Montale Sensual Instinct by Montale Oud Tobacco by Montale Patchouli Leaves by Montale Black Aoud by Montale Vetiver Patchouli by Montale Chocolate Greedy by Montale Vanille Absolu by Montale Dark Aoud by Montale Soleil de Capri by Montale Aoud Musk by Montale Honey Aoud by Montale Aoud Safran by Montale White Musk (Eau de Parfum) by Montale