Intense Cafe 2013

Intense Cafe by Montale
Intense Cafe is a popular perfume by Montale for women and men and was released in 2013. The scent is sweet-gourmand. Projection and longevity are above-average. It is still available to purchase.

Top Notes Top NotesFloral notes
Heart Notes Heart NotesCoffee, Rose
Base Notes Base NotesVanilla, White musk, Amber

Submitted by Kankuro, last update on 15.05.2021.

Niche Blind Buy
Yes right, the fragrance I got me here in the souk blind and so much looking forward to it, because I somehow knew that can only please me.I love coffee, I love roses, so that would be a bullseye.

Yesterday a sweet package reached me. Couldn't wait to finally open it and sniff the scent, but first the work (still had to rinse) then the pleasure.

Work done, package opened, packaging of the fragrance opened, little bag with the bottle rausgeholt. The presentation of the fragrance or.allein dir packaging I find really a highlight. I like these aluminum bottles very much and the bags are also totally sweet. I sprayed the fragrance and was enchanted from second 1, WOW I said, this is a wonderful rose coffee fragrance. The rose is not so penetrant, as one is accustomed to some fragrances, it reminds me more of rose petals or rose petals, which were mixed as a refinement with the roasted coffee beans. The coffee you can also smell very clearly, like a pack of coffee you just opened new. I can't get out of raving about it. I am so excited about this fragrance that I will definitely buy a 100ml bottle soon. The longevity and sillage are really tremendous, but I don't think the sillage is too "in your face" even though it's a strong present fragrance. Can't imagine the scent standing out in any negative way either. I have to watch that nich;)

This is my first Montale, also still a blind buy, which I regret but in no case very happy to have found here in the souk a great offer.
Intense Cafe vs. Ristretto Intense Cafe
I was curious and obtained samples of both scents, Intense Cafe and Ristretto Intense Cafe, and it was very enlightening.

At first you think the two are quite similar but after a while you notice that with Intense Cafe the floral notes come more to the fore, while with the Ristretto variant the sweet coffee remains a bit more in the present.
I would classify both rather feminine.

Love it
I love this perfume, as it reminds me of a vacation I took to Costa Rica. It’s so warm and inviting, a gourmand full of hospitality and depth. I love it in the winter when I’m eager to go on a tropical vacation to escape the cold.
There’s vanilla everywhere, with coffee and a hint of rose. I will never stop reaching for this fragrance.
Sillage and longevity both great.
LeniChanning
Oh, Montale, I don't really like roses...
Normally I make around fragrances with rose notes a big bow.
On the other hand, I love coffee, so much so that this was a blind buy.
Even as a child I stood fascinated with my mother in the coffee shop and enjoyed the smell of ground coffee.
And that's exactly how this scent starts: freshly ground coffee with a big pinch of vanilla sugar. A little later, the rose is dipped into the coffee, stirring the coffee and vanilla sugar together. Stirs long enough for the coffee to cool and the rose to dominate. Once the scent has settled a bit, the sweet coffee-rose mixture remains present, I don't notice the musk and amber at all. As usual from Montale, the durability of the fragrance is very good, sprayed on in the morning, it is still noticeable in the evening. Overall, a very warm and sweet fragrance.
Coffee break
Wow. Intense Café is a little experience. In times like these, when visiting a café seems impossible, it briefly gives you back that great feeling of meeting a friend for coffee.

It starts with a delicious, juicy rose. Immediately the coffee comes in, an insanely TOLE note, not latte or anything like that, but more like opening a packet of fresh coffee and sniffing it. Really super gourmandig!
The coffee is only briefly noticeable in the top note, which is totally okay with me. I think, he would accompany me all day, he would be me in the long run possibly boring and not have this great kick, as at the beginning.

Later, the fragrance becomes sweeter and more vanilla. The rose is constantly there and fits wonderfully into this delicious composition!

I can really recommend Intense Café. He gives me the feeling to bite (or here rather to drink up) to smell and holds the G A N Z E N day, is with me even after the shower sometimes still noticeable. ;-)

Let's hope that we can soon wear this fragrance again to drink coffee with friends.
Xoxotushka
Not for every day..but every night!
The fragrance envelops with deep, chocolate creamy notes and immerses you in that bliss of love and absolute comfort. A soft aura of hot coffee and vanilla joy is created around me. The fragrance is very optimistic, without sadness and very caring. Can a fragrance be caring? Yes, it can!
When this aroma fills my nose, the delicate velvet roses of Montale grow and bloom around you with wild colors on a rainy autumn or winter day and blossom in your soul.
This is what a romantic morning after a stormy date smells like: fresh hot cappuccino with vanilla marshmallows, clean skin after a morning shower with your favorite skincare product and a beautiful bouquet of roses on the table as a reminder of the night with your beloved.
Duftfee19
He's a real piece of work.
I really have to say, this one is my dating - Scent ..
It's fantastically sweet and so intense and long lasting...this is THE scent.

Winter / Autumn Date - intense Café

Sillage fantastic!

I had a date with a nice gentleman 2 months ago and have him for sure 5-6 times sprayed but combined with a pure vanilla fragrance and I got so incredibly many compliments even several times.

He is simply the madness and my favorite. I only save it for special moments. For Only go out once to go for a walk is he find I almost too bad (except with the date). ;)

For me, this fragrance is really well done and Vorallem he keeps also so mega long and For me he is more feminine than masculine.

Think the him many men will like if woman wears him;) the is sweet, sweet, intense Gourmand but totally noble.
Absolutely to recommend.
Nadiiine
Great love as a cafe lover
After I could extensively test a filling, the bottle was allowed to move in relatively quickly with me. My first Montale fragrance in my collection and I am very happy.

About the fragrance: the Café Note one perceives strongly at the beginning, like a freshly brewed espresso or a smell of freshly roasted coffee beans, no latte or latte macchiato. The top note lasts for a relatively long time for me. Then the coffee mixes with the floral notes, read rose, it tingles my nose with the combo, vanilla keeps popping up and white musk rounds everything out, a very sweet, gourmand scent. It gives me such a nice warmth and I can imagine wearing it on the sofa, as a feel-good scent. But of course also on any other occasion. Definitely it's more suited for the cooler days though. He has an insanely strong H + S, with the fragrance smells unique, that's for sure! The dosage should be well considered here, otherwise it could quickly become too much. (Less is more here) The flacon pleases me personally super well; it is something different. The fragrance is declared as unisex, but I would rather classify it on the feminine side. All in all, an absolute recommendation from my side. For me, an insanely great love for the fragrance has arisen and wear in every time with great pleasure
Love it
I (m) 28 - LOVE THIS fragrance - incredibly delicious. Not for every day but on the right occasion one of the best scents I've ever worn! Long lasting, strong, sweet, always reminds me of cotton candy or a circus night or a roasted almond stand in winter. From me a 10/10

Una delicia de fragancia
Fragancia unisex que puede acercarse un poco más a lo que entendemos como femenino. Aquí encontramos una rosa prominente a la que la acompaña una aroma gourmand, con una sensación de café con leche, de corte Oriental. Tiene un aroma envolvente, que hará las delicias de quien le gusten las fragancias dulces. Buena duración y proyección para clima frío. Creo que merece mucho la pena probarla y ver si es de tu gusto, ya que por el precio que muchas veces tiene merece mucho la pena ya que se acerca más al mundo nicho.
Para saber más podeis ver el video.

GoldGoddessGoldGoddess 4 days ago
Creamier, rosier version of MFK Gentle Fluidity Gold with more stamina. Almost identical. Yummy, smooth gourmand
BertolucciKBertolucciK 3 months ago
Like most of the brand's perfumes the opening is too strong and synthetic. The drydown is gourmand, it smells like a creamy coffee with rose
BoBoChampBoBoChamp 4 months ago
A warm and gentle, yet rather linear, powdery/sweet oriental spicy-floral Fall fragrance, balanced by a creamy resinous-woody base. Feminine
ScentwitchScentwitch 5 months ago
Absolutely delicious smelling! Starts as a rose and turns into a creamy dessert. Very relaxing to wear.
Jazzy76Jazzy76 10 months ago
A typical wintertime scent where the intensity of coffee and the sweet and warm base are made gentler by a rose touch.Good sillage.
GolcherGolcher 11 months ago
Lovely scent, performance is nuclear!
EmorandeiraEmorandeira 2 years ago
Roses & vanilla, a subtle smell of capuchino at opening and a very sweet dry down of vanilla, amber and musk. Good quality & performance
Carlitos01Carlitos01 2 years ago
Besides the obvious coffee, sniff one of the best existing roses, with vanilla and amber to smooth and sweeten your day.
Spray and enjoy!
Simovacchi77Simovacchi77 6 years ago
I'm keen on niche fragrances, I think that this fragrance, realized 4 women, it's very interesting also for men...I use it

by Irini
by Nadiiine
by Kenshin
by Kenshin

Popular Montale

Full Incense by Montale Intense So Iris by Montale Red Vetiver / Red Vetyver by Montale Oud Dream by Montale Blue Amber by Montale Sensual Instinct by Montale Vetiver Patchouli by Montale Arabians Tonka by Montale Black Aoud by Montale Oud Tobacco by Montale Patchouli Leaves by Montale Chocolate Greedy by Montale Dark Aoud by Montale Aoud Musk by Montale Vanille Absolu by Montale Ristretto Intense Cafe by Montale Aoud Melody by Montale Soleil de Capri by Montale White Musk (Eau de Parfum) by Montale Aoud Safran by Montale