Intense Cafe 2013

Intense Cafe by Montale
Intense Cafe is a popular perfume by Montale for women and men and was released in 2013. The scent is sweet-gourmand. Projection and longevity are above-average. It is still in production.

Top Notes Top NotesFloral notes
Heart Notes Heart NotesCoffee, Rose
Base Notes Base NotesVanilla, White musk, Amber

Submitted by Kankuro, last update on 23.02.2021.

Coffee break
Wow. Intense Café is a little experience. In times like these, when visiting a café seems impossible, it briefly gives you back that great feeling of meeting a friend for coffee.

It starts with a delicious, juicy rose. Immediately the coffee comes in, an insanely TOLE note, not latte or anything like that, but more like opening a packet of fresh coffee and sniffing it. Really super gourmandig!
The coffee is only briefly noticeable in the top note, which is totally okay with me. I think, he would accompany me all day, he would be me in the long run possibly boring and not have this great kick, as at the beginning.

Later, the fragrance becomes sweeter and more vanilla. The rose is constantly there and fits wonderfully into this delicious composition!

I can really recommend Intense Café. He gives me the feeling to bite (or here rather to drink up) to smell and holds the G A N Z E N day, is with me even after the shower sometimes still noticeable. ;-)

Let's hope that we can soon wear this fragrance again to drink coffee with friends.
Xoxotushka
Not for every day..but every night!
The fragrance envelops with deep, chocolate creamy notes and immerses you in that bliss of love and absolute comfort. A soft aura of hot coffee and vanilla joy is created around me. The fragrance is very optimistic, without sadness and very caring. Can a fragrance be caring? Yes, it can!
When this aroma fills my nose, the delicate velvet roses of Montale grow and bloom around you with wild colors on a rainy autumn or winter day and blossom in your soul.
This is what a romantic morning after a stormy date smells like: fresh hot cappuccino with vanilla marshmallows, clean skin after a morning shower with your favorite skincare product and a beautiful bouquet of roses on the table as a reminder of the night with your beloved.
Duftfee19
He's a real piece of work.
I really have to say, this one is my dating - Scent ..
It's fantastically sweet and so intense and long lasting...this is THE scent.

Winter / Autumn Date - intense Café

Sillage fantastic!

I had a date with a nice gentleman 2 months ago and have him for sure 5-6 times sprayed but combined with a pure vanilla fragrance and I got so incredibly many compliments even several times.

He is simply the madness and my favorite. I only save it for special moments. For Only go out once to go for a walk is he find I almost too bad (except with the date). ;)

For me, this fragrance is really well done and Vorallem he keeps also so mega long and For me he is more feminine than masculine.

Think the him many men will like if woman wears him;) the is sweet, sweet, intense Gourmand but totally noble.
Absolutely to recommend.
Nadiiine
Great love as a cafe lover
After I could extensively test a filling, the bottle was allowed to move in relatively quickly with me. My first Montale fragrance in my collection and I am very happy.

About the fragrance: the Café Note one perceives strongly at the beginning, like a freshly brewed espresso or a smell of freshly roasted coffee beans, no latte or latte macchiato. The top note lasts for a relatively long time for me. Then the coffee mixes with the floral notes, read rose, it tingles my nose with the combo, vanilla keeps popping up and white musk rounds everything out, a very sweet, gourmand scent. It gives me such a nice warmth and I can imagine wearing it on the sofa, as a feel-good scent. But of course also on any other occasion. Definitely it's more suited for the cooler days though. He has an insanely strong H + S, with the fragrance smells unique, that's for sure! The dosage should be well considered here, otherwise it could quickly become too much. (Less is more here) The flacon pleases me personally super well; it is something different. The fragrance is declared as unisex, but I would rather classify it on the feminine side. All in all, an absolute recommendation from my side. For me, an insanely great love for the fragrance has arisen and wear in every time with great pleasure
Love it
I (m) 28 - LOVE THIS fragrance - incredibly delicious. Not for every day but on the right occasion one of the best scents I've ever worn! Long lasting, strong, sweet, always reminds me of cotton candy or a circus night or a roasted almond stand in winter. From me a 10/10

Una delicia de fragancia
Fragancia unisex que puede acercarse un poco más a lo que entendemos como femenino. Aquí encontramos una rosa prominente a la que la acompaña una aroma gourmand, con una sensación de café con leche, de corte Oriental. Tiene un aroma envolvente, que hará las delicias de quien le gusten las fragancias dulces. Buena duración y proyección para clima frío. Creo que merece mucho la pena probarla y ver si es de tu gusto, ya que por el precio que muchas veces tiene merece mucho la pena ya que se acerca más al mundo nicho.
Para saber más podeis ver el video.

Ptsau
Very nice delicious niche fragrance with affordable price!
Love the scent so much. It opens with strong coffee and moderate rose scent then dries down to creamy latte rose scent. It’s quite unique and very pleasant. It last super long 12+ hours and good projection (not super strong). I know I can smell that it’s all synthetic scents and you can tell there’s no natural ingredients in it but please, what do you expect with that price. It’s hardly to find something like this affordable but has unique and pleasant scent with this kind of performance. I admit that the price had lower my expectations to it.
Buchii
"You smell so good.... You smell so delicious"
Slowly I am a fan...
Attentive I became through several German Youtuber knew this fragrance to praise. Meanwhile, already my third Montale after Oud Dream and Sensual Instinct.

So now to the fragrance:
Intense Cafe is a seductive cafe fragrance. It is somehow different, unlike anything I have smelled before in coffee notes.
A sexy, seductive evening fragrance that has earned me quite a few compliments from my respective evening companions.
"You smell so good ... you smell so delicious ..." what more could you want? :)

By the rose and coffee in my opinion a uniquer, easy to like Ausgehduft for each season.
Who wants to feel Montale ran makes here nothing wrong!

AromaPath
Don’t be afraid to layer
It is funny, but “Rose Gourmand for her” by Zara smells so similar to the “Intense cafe”, and price is 10 times cheaper. I like to layer mine with Memo Paris “French leather”, this combination is soo beautiful I can’t help it to buy more of each. I can’t wear it “Intense cafe” by itself, it remind me of spilled Caramel Macchiato from Starbucks, but if you use it in addition with other scents, it is a winner.
Connie
We just won't be friends...
I have to admit from the beginning that I am absolutely not a fan of Montale, but I ordered a sample of Intense Café because it is praised so often ... Montale fragrances are often too deliberately different and super synthetic for me personally. Only I was just too curious...

I kind of imagined the coffee note more subtle. My coffee note is already coming out strongly. I immediately imagine that I just open a bag of freshly roasted coffee and smell it. Delicious but as a perfume..Hmm..I love the smell of coffee but so present, hmmm I don't know.. Otherwise I think the other notes are super nice and I would actually love this scent but without the coffee notes... ( Laughs )...Sounds stupid, because it was clear that the scent of coffee was going to smell but I would have imagined the scent of coffee more discreet... Otherwise the scent is very nice, flowery, pleasant and interesting. Vanilla, white musk and amber make the base for me the most beautiful..

The scent is absolutely beautiful but very special. But if you like to smell of coffee with vanilla syrup, then it is a must have. Too special for me.

BoBoChampBoBoChamp 1 month ago
A warm and gentle, yet rather linear, powdery/sweet oriental spicy-floral Fall fragrance, balanced by a creamy resinous-woody base. Feminine
ScentwitchScentwitch 2 months ago
Absolutely delicious smelling! Starts as a rose and turns into a creamy dessert.
Jazzy76Jazzy76 7 months ago
A typical wintertime scent where the intensity of coffee and the sweet and warm base are made gentler by a rose touch.Good sillage.
GolcherGolcher 8 months ago
Lovely scent, performance is nuclear!
EmorandeiraEmorandeira 1 year ago
Roses & vanilla, a subtle smell of capuchino at opening and a very sweet dry down of vanilla, amber and musk. Good quality & performance
Carlitos01Carlitos01 2 years ago
Besides the obvious coffee, sniff one of the best existing roses, with vanilla and amber to smooth and sweeten your day.
Spray and enjoy!
Simovacchi77Simovacchi77 5 years ago
I'm keen on niche fragrances, I think that this fragrance, realized 4 women, it's very interesting also for men...I use it

by Irini
by Meinesonne85
by Kenshin
by Kenshin

Popular Montale

Full Incense by Montale Red Vetiver / Red Vetyver by Montale Blue Amber by Montale Intense So Iris by Montale Oud Dream by Montale Black Aoud by Montale Sensual Instinct by Montale Vetiver Patchouli by Montale Arabians Tonka by Montale Chocolate Greedy by Montale Oud Tobacco by Montale Patchouli Leaves by Montale Dark Aoud by Montale Aoud Musk by Montale Vanille Absolu by Montale Aoud Melody by Montale Oudmazing by Montale Soleil de Capri by Montale Aoud Safran by Montale White Musk (Eau de Parfum) by Montale