Intense Tiaré

Intense Tiaré by Montale
Intense Tiaré is a perfume by Montale for women and men. The release year is unknown. The scent is floral-sweet. Projection and longevity are above-average. It is still available to purchase.

TiaréTiaré
Vanilla absoluteVanilla absolute
JasmineJasmine
Coconut milkCoconut milk
Ylang-ylangYlang-ylang
RoseRose

Submitted by Kankuro, last update on 19.09.2021.

Scentlicious
Warm, sweet, tropical scent!
This is a beautiful warm tropical scent. As soon as you spray it on, you get a sweet smelling vintage floral and coconut smell. The coconut here smells a bit like a coconut cream filling cookies or wafers. There's also an oily vanilla smell when first sprayed; could be the coconut or a high concentration of perfume oils in the scent.

After it settles down for a few minutes, the creaminess starts to come through and it smells like a sweet tropical floral conditioner; The creaminess here reminds me of the creaminess of thick conditioners. Over time, it turns into a creamy coconut vanilla floral, in that order. In terms of floral - I don't know exactly what tiare flower smells like, but to me it smells like 50% concentrated rollerball pure jasmine oil and 50% rose and "tiare". It's very well blended, though, and hard to tell apart.

It has a vintage vibe that I'm not sure what element is causing it. So I'm not sure I'd want to wear this scent often to work or anything. Also, it definitely has an exotic, lay-in-the-sun, warm vibe that's hard to describe. So it's an outdoor beach picnic, kind of tropical vacation scent, so I don't know how much use I would personally get out of it.

Performance is about 6-7 hours and sillage is okay at 3 sprays, but I'm sure this scent can travel quite a bit when sprayed liberally. In summary, it's a great scent, but not an everyday scent. Enjoy!

Dalmajen
Surf City, Here I Come...
This fragrance took me right back to San Diego, where I lived years ago, at the beach. It starts with a sort of over ripe fruity note, even though it lists Tiare as the top note. I was not very impressed, but decided to give it an all day wearing, as to write a review, it needs time to get the whole fragrance picture.
The next stage, after about an hour), was a plasticky, slightly floral vibe. Then the suntan oil presented itself! This was the scent of the beach, where everyone gathered with their boards to catch some waves. I wouldn't have minded that so much, but that slightly over ripe fruit note kept drifting in and out, and was very off putting. In it's defence, the fragrance does have good longevity, and isn't shy to show it's stuff, but I think for the price, it is definitely not worth the price tag! i was expecting a distinct, and prominent tiare flower, but, instead got coconut and a strange plastic fruit smell. I suppose I have been spoiled by my other lovely florals). This is the second Montale I have tried, and will purchase some other samples, as this house has a wide range of choices. Unfortunately, this wave just wasn't worth catching!

by LeMiKo
by LeMiKo
by JPhx
by JPhx
by JJ84
by JJ84

Popular Montale

Full Incense by Montale Intense Cafe by Montale Red Vetiver / Red Vetyver by Montale Oud Dream by Montale Intense So Iris by Montale Blue Amber by Montale Arabians Tonka by Montale Vetiver Patchouli by Montale Oud Tobacco by Montale Black Aoud by Montale Sensual Instinct by Montale Patchouli Leaves by Montale Chocolate Greedy by Montale Ristretto Intense Cafe by Montale Dark Aoud by Montale Vanille Absolu by Montale Aoud Musk by Montale Soleil de Capri by Montale Aoud Melody by Montale Oudmazing by Montale