Mukhallat (2008)

Mukhallat by Montale

Mukhallat is a perfume by Montale for women and men and was released in 2008. The scent is sweet-fruity. Projection and longevity are above-average. It is still in production.

Almond, Peru balsam, Vanilla, Woodland strawberry, White musk

Submitted by Kankuro, last update on 26.04.2020.

Effervescent :-)
This is my first comment, you see me the lay formulation after... 1. Sprayer well... sprayed again... i already smelled something like that, yo, "White Star" Monolab. I can smell the strawberry, paired with sherbet powder. However, I cannot perceive almonds. This Montale simply puts me in a good mood, I always go according to whether a fragrance does me good or not. It definitely does me good, whether on the sofa with memories of the good old Ahoj Brause or just like that, because I'm so familiar with childhood and smell so cuddly for me. :-)))
One way
Mukhallat is an Arabic word and means mixture, mixture. Mukhallats are mixtures of essential oils and fragrances. Arab mukhallats usually contain rose, musk, oud and amber notes. Montales Mukhallat is different. Musk is already included. But the smell of wild strawberries outweighs everything. It smells like Hubba-Bubba, Emily Strawberry, Fruit Eraser and indeed eerily violent and synthetic.

The smell probably calms me down because it reminds me of childhood or youth, at least today I was in a bad mood and sprayed my neck with Mukhallat. Two sprayers, one killer dose.

As a result, family tester M wanted nothing more to do with me. That made me think of "50 ways to lose your lover." Sneak out, hop on the bus (and drive away), lose the key or spray yourself with Mukhallat. Family tester Q thinks it's bad, too. I myself got a headache, but it didn't have to be Mukhallat's fault.

The projection is strong, the durability is good. I would find it strange in men, or even stranger than my environment finds it in me. It's probably meant for 13-year-old girls. Mukhallat can be used throughout the year as a therapy or deterrent.

After a few hours the projection becomes weaker. I can also participate in the family life again.

sweet syrup
If Torani decided to make a fragrance, it would smell a lot like this. It is a extremely sweet, strawberry-scented corn syrup kind of scent. Almonds and vanilla add a bit of "flavor" in the drydown. Besides syrup, one could compare this perfume to the scent of a Strawberry Shortcake doll but without the strong plastic note. Unlike most fruity perfumes, Mukhallat lasts a very long time, about 7-8 hours on my skin. I have a 2 mL sample I purchased a few months ago, and I haven't been able to get through 1/4 of it.

Believe it or not, this is even too sweet for me. I won't be purchasing a full bottle.

Plastic sweety
I am so happy this one did not turn out to be yummy or overwhelmingly gourmand on my skin! I hardly recognize the notes, but the most prominent smell I get are waxy almonds with a few drops of sweet strawberry syrup over them. It gives the bubble gummy feeling and although it does not smell natural but rather plastic and rubbery, I manage to like it!

I have never tried anything similar to this... Great fragrance!

LexaLexa 2 years ago
Incredible chemical synthetic sweet strawberry,dipped in sugar resulting an arabic sweet extremly longeviv sneezing fragrance. Horrid

by Sonnenblume
by Gwiazdka72
by Parfümliebe
by Parfümliebe

Popular Montale

Full Incense by Montale Intense So Iris by Montale Red Vetiver / Red Vetyver by Montale Blue Amber by Montale Intense Cafe by Montale Black Aoud by Montale Sensual Instinct by Montale Aoud Musk by Montale Chocolate Greedy by Montale Patchouli Leaves by Montale Vetiver Patchouli by Montale Dark Aoud by Montale Aoud Melody by Montale Vanille Absolu by Montale Soleil de Capri by Montale Greyland by Montale Louban by Montale Oudmazing by Montale Aoud Leather by Montale White Musk by Montale