Oud Dream 2019

Oud Dream by Montale
Oud Dream is a popular perfume by Montale for women and men and was released in 2019. The scent is woody-spicy. Projection and longevity are above-average. It is still available to purchase.

OudOud
RoseRose
PatchouliPatchouli

Submitted by Carlitos01, last update on 13.10.2021.

Nonoh
Straightforward and nothing to hide
So there you are. Straightforward you are, some would perhaps also describe you as a little undercomplex. But just that is at the same time a strength of you - you remain and that very clear, are not volatile and change in the drydown only slowly and little - so you are in it also no disappointment, like so many others.

Before, at the beginning, however, you open with fierce patchouli, which - as has already been described here - shoots itself a little biting in my nose. Now I'm awake! Maybe I sprayed too much, too. Note to self: Less is more - dose this one more sparingly! Because this fragrance hides nothing.

Then I close my eyes, relax, stand felt in a semi-dark room with warm, slightly stale summer air. An image emerges in me: A warm humid morning in India, just before the monsoon rains break loose, a hint of earth and herbal spice in the air. From a garden next door, a hint of rose wafted over - due to the stronger oud and patchouli for me rather homeopathically perceptible... Too bad for me, I would actually have a touch more of the rose on you, this harmonizes well with the rest. The bright twist, described here in a statement, I can guess when I consciously look for it.

But I like you. The longer I carry you with me, the more familiar you seem to me. Just not for the summer day today. For that I lack the freshness of you. But when it gets colder, maybe in the first days of autumn, I'll gladly bring you back to warm up to you a little - maybe with a touch of citrusy layern and create a stronger bright moment. Otherwise, I'm in danger of falling a little too much into the lethargy of a monsoon day.

Thanks to Brokehoven for sharing.
Surprising bonus...
I recently ordered some samples from Souk again and got "Montale Oud Dream" as a bonus with it. In the end, the bonus has turned out to be the best fragrance sample of the order. A super fragrance for all who would like to enter gently into the theme "OUD". The combination of oud rose and patchouli comes across very pleasant and not too intrusive....

Oud Dream Review
It starts with a transparent citrus and oily floral scent, followed by sweet and sticky honey and leather notes. Similar to Honey Aoud of the same house but more sensual, darker and hippie. Here oud is a slightly smokey background combined with the spicy side. It's not a typical Rose Oud and the rose scent is expressed like a massage oil or a love gel, instantly reminding me of a moment of love. All of the perfumes I have tried this year, I would say that this is the best night time perfume.

Finerthings8Finerthings8 3 months ago
This reminds me very much P. Halfeti.Another dupe from Montale with nuclear performance.it is bit synthetic.Not bad overall.
BoBoChampBoBoChamp 9 months ago
A spicy/sweet, yet warm and cozy, creamy oriental earthy-woody Winter fragrance, balanced by a gentle citric-spicy opening. 100% Unisex!
RazvanykeRazvanyke 9 months ago
This beauty is like a better Oud Wood with a bit of citrus and proper performance. My new favourite from Oud world. Also bit of patchouli.

Popular Montale

Full Incense by Montale Intense Cafe by Montale Red Vetiver / Red Vetyver by Montale Intense So Iris by Montale Blue Amber by Montale Arabians Tonka by Montale Vetiver Patchouli by Montale Oud Tobacco by Montale Black Aoud by Montale Sensual Instinct by Montale Patchouli Leaves by Montale Chocolate Greedy by Montale Ristretto Intense Cafe by Montale Dark Aoud by Montale Vanille Absolu by Montale Aoud Musk by Montale Soleil de Capri by Montale Aoud Melody by Montale Oudmazing by Montale Aoud Safran by Montale