Wild Pears 2011

Wild Pears by Montale
Wild Pears is a perfume by Montale for women and men and was released in 2011. The scent is fruity-sweet. It is still available to purchase.

Top Notes Top NotesBergamotBergamot PearPear
Heart Notes Heart NotesCarnationCarnation Lily of the valleyLily of the valley
Base Notes Base NotesWhite muskWhite musk SandalwoodSandalwood VanillaVanilla

Submitted by Aquila2110, last update on 02.06.2022.

5.5
Lord of Ribbeck...
... on Ribbeck in Havelland - a pear tree stood in his garden ...

I remembered this beautiful Fontane poem when I read the title Wild Pears.

And I am also surrounded by a complete pear tree at the first spray.

But unfortunately it is very synthetic and that doesn't even fit to the heartwarming poem.

Unfortunately not art - but artificial.

Also the lilies of the valley seem to be made of wax - just like the whole scent seems to be covered with wax.

I have already perceived a pear in other fragrances much more authentically.

The other ingredients disappear in the synthetic pear nebula.

Unfortunately, the hand of Ribbeck on Ribbeck in Havelland does not still donate blessings here.

I will wash my sprayed hand rather, because this Montale pulls me unpleasantly in the nose and announces headaches
Demolition ball
Pears are rarely read in the fragrance pyramid and you can smell them even less often in the fragrances themselves. Formerly used from time to time in women's fragrances, but already only very periferic. "Wild Pears was on my test list for that alone. Since here the sweet fruit, which is always in the shade of the apple anyway, has to serve not only as an extra in true as well as in olfactory life.

"Wild Pears is the must-test fragrance for pear fans. If there are. But for my taste, there was more in here. Or the pear, similar to the strawberry, is simply difficult to olfactorily stylishly implement. You'd rather eat them than smell them. I don't know. But the ultimate cannot be "Wild Pears" in this area. That couldn't have been it. I don't want to be true.

"Wild Pears smells like Nivea Limited Edition pear. This cream edition does not exist of course, but it would probably smell so similar. "Wild Pears" is not a pure fruit scent, although an earthy chemical, annoyingly slightly stinging pear is clearly the core of the whole. Carnation at the beginning and later lily of the valley make the fragrance appear very feminine, creamy and soft. Restless but unfortunately also for a long time. If he weren't so stinging and unnatural, he'd be great. That way, he's okay. Maybe it's my skin, maybe it's the scent. But in my opinion, you have to be able to make more out of pears. Even in a perfume. This looks like a wild rush shot.

Flacon: There's enough said about the flacons and you can't say too much about them. Why don't they write the scent on the samples/Mini-TZ?!
Sillage: medium volume
Shelf life: Montale is rarely ragged - 7-9 hours

Conclusion: a flowery-synthetic pear cream that gets on my nerves quite quickly. This rarely used fragrance would have deserved a finer fragrance. Even if Wild Pears is anything but bad. I just promised myself soo much more...

Hayven
not as fruity as you might think
I bought this because I was craving a pear perfume. I hardly detect pear in this. It is all clove, sandalwood, and musk to me. Together, these notes seem more fitting for a candle or incense, not a perfume on skin. Longevity is great; it sustained a 30-minute shower with a light pouf scrubbing.

by Gwiazdka72
by Gwiazdka72

Popular by Montale

Arabians Tonka by Montale Intense Cafe by Montale Oud Dream by Montale Full Incense by Montale Intense So Iris by Montale Red Vetiver / Red Vetyver by Montale Ristretto Intense Cafe by Montale Blue Amber by Montale Sensual Instinct by Montale Oud Tobacco by Montale Patchouli Leaves by Montale Vetiver Patchouli by Montale Black Aoud by Montale Chocolate Greedy by Montale Vanille Absolu by Montale Dark Aoud by Montale Soleil de Capri by Montale Aoud Musk by Montale Honey Aoud by Montale White Musk (Eau de Parfum) by Montale