Suggestion Eau Cuivrée 1994

Suggestion Eau Cuivrée by Montana
Bottle Design Thierry de Baschmakoff, Claude Montana
Suggestion Eau Cuivrée is a popular perfume by Montana for women and was released in 1994. The scent is woody-floral. The longevity is above-average. The production was apparently discontinued.

Gérard Anthony

Top Notes Top NotesPineapple, Bergamot, Green notes, Orange, Peach, Plum
Heart Notes Heart NotesCarnation, Jasmine, Orange blossom, Orchid, Rose, Tuberose, Ylang-ylang
Base Notes Base NotesAmber, Benzoin, Musk, Sandalwood, Vanilla, Cedar

Submitted by DonVanVliet, last update on 18.09.2020.

Copper-top oriental
An oriental with a rich fruity chord of plum, peach and raspberry. If that doesn't sound too interesting, it's offset by a crunchy-sharp note (with a suggestion of copper - as the name implies). This helps it rise above the rather brainless style and a certain 'cheapniss' to become slightly better than yer average soft-woody gourmand.

Chanelle
Hard to believe, but true: A L' heure bleue clone!
That I may still experience this: an adjusted smell, which escaped me...and which knocks me down!
Why in the hell didn't I ever appreciate him sniffing?
Big huge mistake!
In fact, while looking for another fragrance today, I got my hands on the Montana Trilogy from which it came. Almost without thinking or great expectations, I sprayed the copper scent on it, suspecting that it had turned over.
So I continued to do my day's work and almost forgot that I actually wanted to at least smell him before I take him out of service.
But then!
After about 30 minutes I got suspicious. And after I had trimmed it once or twice, something seemed very familiar to me...I smelled a very close relative of L'heure bleue.
Don't you think? Why don't you try it yourself? (Fies, ne?)
I smelled this gifted fruity wood note with slightly oriental spice, lipsticky, mild sweetness and peachy velvety, as only a vintage LHB can have. No, I'm not. Eau Cuivrée can do it too.
He's not quite as strong and gets a bit dull woodier/soapy in the back, but at times he's a damn poem.
What a shame.

by SweetApricot
by SweetApricot

Popular Montana

Montana Parfum d'Homme (Eau de Toilette) by Montana Montana Parfum d'Elle (1990) (Eau de Toilette) by Montana Parfum de Peau (1986) (Eau de Toilette) by Montana Montana Black Edition by Montana Graphite by Montana Montana 80 by Montana Montana Homme (Eau de Toilette) by Montana Claude Montana by Montana Just Me by Montana Parfum de Peau / Montana (Parfum) by Montana Suggestion Eau d'Argent by Montana Graphite Oud Edition by Montana Suggestion Eau d'Or by Montana Parfum de Femme by Montana Montana Green (Eau de Toilette) by Montana Parfum de Peau (Eau de Toilette) by Montana Samar by Montana Comore by Montana Montana Mood Soft by Montana Montana Parfum d'Elle (2002) by Montana