Explorer by Montblanc

Wpietri34
18.10.2021 - 08:59 PM
Helpful Review

It's aight.

I came across him not to long ago when I was looking for a new scent when I was about to run out of my beloved Bleu de Chanel Parfum. It opens with a sharp bergamot which for some could be a bit synthetic but in my most humble opinion it's prob the best part of this fragrance. The mid is also very lovely, as it settles it turns into a woody/ aromatic scent which is also very clean. About and hour into the drydown it transitions into and ambroxan bomb which I can no longer detect any nuances whatsoever, just a screeching ambroxan base that still projects and linger very well. After that point it really is nothing special. As for compliments this will get you noticed and garner compliments and to be fair my better half absolutely loves this. Value for money is very good, you can gets this for 40% at times on online discounters having said that it would be a hard pass for me at retail.The bottle presentation is very elegant in my opinion with the classic Montblanc minimalism. All and all a pretty decent scent if looking for an all year-round scent and you don't want to break the bank.

Latest Reviews

Wpietri34Wpietri34 4 months ago
Dior Homme Intense (2011) - Dior

Dior Homme Intense (2011) Bedtime lullaby?
This perfume comes with a lot of hype so when the opportunity came for me to get my hands on a bottle I jumped on it right away. I had never put my nose on it so I patiently waited for it to arrive in the mail. I had seen people rave about this...